Fallout - What are your personal unpopular fallout opinions?


What are your personal unpopular fallout opinions?

Posted: 03 Apr 2017 05:42 AM PDT

I've been thinking of making this post for a while after seeing similar ones over on /r/paydaytheheist and /r/overwatch. They usually end up generating pretty good discussions and occasionally fun arguments.
So what opinions do you hold that are unpopular? I'll start.
- The Brotherhood of Steel are the best choice for the Commonwealth.
-Fallout New Vegas is a buggy ass game that needs a lot of modding to even work.
- Speaking of New Vegas, Dead Money is the best DLC and Honest Hearts is the worst.
- Fallout 4 is a great game, and I personally enjoyed removing perks and traits.
- Veronica is the best companion through all games.

Edit: In case you're wondering about the Payday and Overwatch threads.
Second Edit: for the fun stuff always sort this type of thread by controversial.

submitted by /u/TheG-What
[link] [comments]

Simple Vault-Tec Wallpaper that I made (1080p, other sizes on request)

Posted: 03 Apr 2017 06:03 AM PDT

I was bored, so I made this: http://i.imgur.com/3uydEOc.png

EDIT: Green on black version: http://i.imgur.com/RsSOm0r.png

VAULT-TEC logo is in Adobe Myriad Pro Bold Condensed font (ain't that a mouthful)

Tagline is in Brush Script STD.

I DO REQUESTS

EDIT:

More versions in the comments. If you need a specific version and it's not there, feel free to leave a comment!

submitted by /u/TheNessLink
[link] [comments]

[Picture] My friend and I cosplay as Elder Maxson and the Silver Shroud at Wondercon 2017

Posted: 03 Apr 2017 12:33 PM PDT

http://imgur.com/B9PgTvW

This picture was taken at the Fallout Cosplay meetup at Wondercon 2017. If you want to see the rest of the album it's here: http://imgur.com/a/31U7w

submitted by /u/jdcooper97
[link] [comments]

New Vegas mods for Fallout 4 player

Posted: 03 Apr 2017 12:37 PM PDT

Hello. i absolutly loved Fallout 4. Played it for over 1000 Hours. and more incoming with the Horizon mod.

But Everyone speaks so good about New vegas here so i will give it a try. got it with all the DLCs on steam.

So im asking What mods should i use. Like better Shooting mechanics or something like that, Heard the First person shooting sucks in Vegas. and other must have mods.

submitted by /u/IvyMetro
[link] [comments]

Roleplaying in the Fallout Universe!

Posted: 03 Apr 2017 02:22 PM PDT

Hello community of /r/Fallout , I'm part of the modteam at the new subreddit /r/Fallout_RP . We are a play-by-post roleplay subreddit, where users create their own unique character to interact with the Fallout universe. We are a young sub, so there may be some kinks left to work out, but we hope to eventually grow into a thriving RP community. Anyone who is interested is free to check our sub out, and any questions should be directed to the comments here, or to our modmail.

submitted by /u/Yungmanicdepression
[link] [comments]

Arrrrrggg! I don't know how I should end the game...

Posted: 03 Apr 2017 06:06 AM PDT

I'm currently right at the end of the game. I just can't decide what to do. I want to get the most out of the game whilst making the right choices.

I have just killed Father which thankfully started the quest line with the Minutemen whom I want to side/finish the game with.

However, I cannot stop thinking if I make a wrong move it will automatically side me with the BOS or the Railroad etc.

I'm banished from the Institue obviously; I had to get rid of the Father as it did not seem right siding with someone who had left me in the Vault for such a long time and releasing me as an "experiment"?

Did anyone else have this problem when finishing the game, if so what did you do to overcome this?

Oh! I was also wondering if I just finish the game with the Minutemen can I just go back afterwards and finish all the other quest lines with the factions of is this not possible?

Thanks!

submitted by /u/Baamji
[link] [comments]

What's your favorite settlement to build at?

Posted: 03 Apr 2017 11:32 AM PDT

I hear a lot of praise for Starlight Drive-In, but I personally really enjoy building at Sanctuary.

If you get a mod or two to get rid of all the buildings and you can make it however you want.

What's your personal favorite?

submitted by /u/Zack123456201
[link] [comments]

Sick of getting robbed by settlers

Posted: 03 Apr 2017 02:48 AM PDT

I'm sick of getting robbed by settlers, if I put fences inside my storagr house so I have to jump to get in will they be able to get the stuff?

submitted by /u/LucasMFAO
[link] [comments]

This video makes me wonder why people can't restore cars to working order in Fallout

Posted: 03 Apr 2017 11:12 AM PDT

The Sole Survivor can build teleporters and robots from scratch but no one can do this.

submitted by /u/TheHeroicOnion
[link] [comments]

FO3 / New Vegas GECK no longer available

Posted: 03 Apr 2017 09:28 AM PDT

All the links that pointed to Bethesda's site no longer can find the Fallout 3 / NV GECK, and their 'slick' new site has nothing relating to it.

See this post as well, presenting the same problem.

Are there any alternatives?

submitted by /u/FlyingLRSolo
[link] [comments]

I made you guys a Fallout 4 Wallpaper

Posted: 03 Apr 2017 08:56 AM PDT

http://imgur.com/a/j31iK

Let me know what you think. :)

I also do requests, if you're interested. They're free. I'm bored. :P

submitted by /u/theepitomeofsadness
[link] [comments]

Thinking of playing FO4 again for a second play-through.

Posted: 03 Apr 2017 02:12 PM PDT

I haven't played the game after beating it for quite some time. I want to play again but I'm afraid I'll just be bored of the same content/storyline. Any advice for maximum fun or a different experience for a second play-through? I have all the expansions except Nuka World, though I am considering buying it. Thanks!

submitted by /u/Sandwichsplicer
[link] [comments]

New Vegas followers to strong mod to make them weaker or 100% passive

Posted: 03 Apr 2017 01:01 PM PDT

i like having them for quests and to carry things but the kill everything before o get a chance to and make stealth impossible anyway to make them completely passive with mod

submitted by /u/xmetalhead2000
[link] [comments]

What is one location in any Fallout game that is the epitome of what makes Fallout so unique?

Posted: 02 Apr 2017 05:55 PM PDT

For example: In Fallout 3, stumbling upon Andale and finding out their secret is always a location I think of that epitomizes what makes Fallout so special. What are some locations you can think of?

submitted by /u/FlightOfTheShortGuy
[link] [comments]

Fallout Shelter progression tips?

Posted: 03 Apr 2017 03:44 PM PDT

I've been playing Fallout Shelter for quite a while now on all platforms, both on my iPad, Android and PC.

Unfortunately, I always get stuck around 10-13 dwellers. I build some rooms, expand some of them and always barely keep up with the needed resources. I barely keep the resources at the needed limit. All my dwellers are allocated by their traits and I have to wait an awful amount of time for the resources and bottle caps to arrive. I send the dwellers on an adventure and they die. No new ones arrive, or when they do, it's to replace the dead ones.

My friends who have played Shelter said: "Oh, I've played it, and have pretty quickly 'beat' it, as in - built all rooms in a short time span and got different loot, got attacked by monsters, blah blah". And I was like... but-but... how?

Tell me the secrets, knowledgeable ones.

Thank you.

submitted by /u/boky90
[link] [comments]

How many hours have you played?

Posted: 03 Apr 2017 08:07 AM PDT

I'm sick from work and playing this thing again. Oddly enough the machine I play from is at my work, and somehow since November 2015 I've played 577 hours of this game.

The second most-played game I have is 277 hours, and that's Skyrim.

I still have my main character, who's at something like level 170, but right now I'm doing a survival "can't shoot guns, can't wear armor, start with max charisma, load up on chems, and let the companion duke it out" melee build.

577 is like 28 hours a week for 5 months. 33 hours/month since the game came out. Craziness. I'm not even sure how this was possible. There were some times when I had the game paused and left the machine running over night, that might've added to it.

submitted by /u/girafa
[link] [comments]

Any ideas for a PnP fallout game story?

Posted: 03 Apr 2017 03:38 PM PDT

I want to get a group of my friends to play a pen and paper fallout game. I have gameplay and rules all lined up but I don't have any idea for a story.

submitted by /u/FamilyGameDLC
[link] [comments]

I spend a lot of time trying to take pretty photos in Fallout 4

Posted: 03 Apr 2017 01:35 AM PDT

What was the best final quest in New Vegas (Strawpoll)?

Posted: 03 Apr 2017 11:18 AM PDT

At the end of New Vegas, it all comes down to the Second Battle of Hoover Dam, which will decide the fate of the Mojave Wasteland. Depending on the faction you've joined, you can defend the dam with the NCR, conquer the dam with the Legion, or use subterfuge against both with either Mr. House or Yes Man to conquer the Mojave Wasteland.

Here's the poll, feel free to discuss your favorite in the comments section.

submitted by /u/Arcade_Gann0n
[link] [comments]

Just scrolled past an article written about surviving a nuclear blast and it's ensuing fallout...

Posted: 03 Apr 2017 02:52 PM PDT

Dogmeat as a companion in fo4

Posted: 03 Apr 2017 02:34 PM PDT

I know that while you have dogmeat with you the game still gives you the lone wanderer bonuses, but do you get the 5% XP from live and love with him or not?

submitted by /u/RussianBearFight
[link] [comments]

question about hanlons quest

Posted: 03 Apr 2017 10:42 AM PDT

is it possible to convince hanlon to stop sending the reports but still be able to side with the legion?, i like that ending slide the best but i cant figure out a way of doing it

submitted by /u/Dsreven
[link] [comments]

What were some of the conditions set by Bethesda that Wayside Digital had to comply with to make Fallout: Red Star?

Posted: 02 Apr 2017 09:10 PM PDT

Just curious since I've heard Bethesda is very protective of their content.

submitted by /u/randomaccount8285
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.