Fallout - A little-known fact about corpses in Fallout 4


A little-known fact about corpses in Fallout 4

Posted: 22 Apr 2017 08:10 AM PDT

I'm not sure to what degree this was known but apparently if you leave corpses out long enough, flies will appear flying around their body. Just a little detail I thought was neat

submitted by /u/MisterVultureMann
[link] [comments]

And that kids is why you don't gamble on 6 luck.

Posted: 22 Apr 2017 01:16 AM PDT

Fallout: Wasteland Warfare - 32mm scale minis. Coming Soon!

Posted: 22 Apr 2017 12:26 PM PDT

Coming from Modiphius, these minis are coming soon!

Website

Tweet

submitted by /u/SolarDragon94
[link] [comments]

Any mods for a Bob Ross play though?

Posted: 22 Apr 2017 09:38 AM PDT

Hey all certainly glad you could join us. Today I'll be searching for for some bob Ross mods. Now I'll start with the good ol problem solver as a nice ranged weapon. Now what we have to do is add a little combat knife retexture to a paintbrush. There... that should do it.

submitted by /u/Supermagicalcookie
[link] [comments]

So I started playing New Vegas after finishing 3 and 4...

Posted: 22 Apr 2017 12:06 PM PDT

Here is what I like so far. You are a courier left for dead. That's it.... that is all we know. No father to go after, no son to save. Just a courier. Already the RPG factor is great since you have no set path. The traits and skills are much better for a personalized experience. Last thing I did was kill geckos for the town and saved some people. The individual town liked me. I am already blown away from the first 20 minutes lol

submitted by /u/FrugalHoosier
[link] [comments]

What is the most morally ambiguous decision in any of the Fallout games?

Posted: 22 Apr 2017 09:20 AM PDT

My personal choice is whether or not to evacuate the Sorrows out of Zion or to stay and fight the White Legs. What's yours?

submitted by /u/PrivateRAWR
[link] [comments]

This is fallout.

Posted: 21 Apr 2017 04:07 PM PDT

What is your absolute favourite weapon in FNV?

Posted: 22 Apr 2017 03:38 AM PDT

I know this has been done probably more than a hundres times already but i want to know what is your ABSOLUTELY most favourite weapon in the entire game, no matter how many playthroughs you have done that you always use this weapon no matter what.

submitted by /u/sosigboi
[link] [comments]

TIL Weilding The Pipe Wrench sounds like wielding a sword on Skyrim

Posted: 22 Apr 2017 12:59 PM PDT

https://youtu.be/KkZe7l9aSD4

This was probably because Fallout 4 was helped made by porting Skyrim over to Xbox One and PS4.

submitted by /u/HarraReeves_
[link] [comments]

So how does the Overboss position work exactly?

Posted: 22 Apr 2017 11:20 AM PDT

Just playing through Nuka World for the first time and I actually like it. I don't feel like I'm as much the "boss" I feel like I'm more in a trap. Like if I want to leave they'll just kill me so I have to be as ruthless as possible to keep from getting shot in the back. Means it doesn't quiet have that minutemen/general effect. That's cool, but why exactly do they need an Overboss? And how do I demand tribute from them? I have nothing to enforce tribute, and no gang to make them pay. I suppose that sophisticated raider politics rather confuzzles me

submitted by /u/Samclifton44
[link] [comments]

Q: End of the main plot quest in Fallout 3

Posted: 22 Apr 2017 01:05 PM PDT

Why can't Fawkes go in the stupid chamber so you don't have to die? Don't get me wrong I still love the game but that part pissed me off so much.

Fawkes: "I'm sorry, my companion, but no. We all have our own destinies, and yours culminates here. I would not rob you of that."

fuck that i dont wanna DIE

submitted by /u/CaptainKaldwin
[link] [comments]

Alright. I'm ready. I'm ready to become a hardcore Fallout fan. Where can I find official Fallout lore stuff outside of the games?

Posted: 22 Apr 2017 02:31 PM PDT

My first Fallout experience was with 3. I've put 200+ hours into that game in two playthroughs. I recently finished my second playthrough of New Vegas, with 250+ combined hours there. I was about to embark on my first playthrough of 4, now that all the DLC is out, when I stopped myself.

At this point I consider myself a big Fallout fan. I find the world of Fallout incredibly interesting - Vault-Tec, the Enclave, the Brotherhood of Steel, Super Mutants, etcetera. I'm familiar with the themes and concepts and factions in broad strokes, but I don't know their origins and I'm still hazy on the timeline. Yeah, I could just read it all on Nukapedia but when there are four previous games in the series, I should at least give them a shot.

I gave Fallout 1 a shot between 3 and New Vegas but I gave up on it pretty easily. Something about the stilted animations - everyone kind of walking around like a robot, even during battles - really turned me off. But that was eight years ago and I hear there's a cool community patch out for it and I'm willing to try again.

Wait! I do have an actual question to ask. Apart from playing all the games that were released in the series, are there other sources for Fallout lore? Books, comics, pen-and-paper games? I'm interested in both solid canon and semi-canon stuff. I hear that some elements of Fallout Tactics and Brotherhood of Steel haven't been referenced again since then, but as long as the thing I'm playing/reading isn't aggressively anti-canon (like, I dunno, a short-lived pen and paper RPG where Vault Boy has come to life and introduced magic wizardry to the wasteland) then I'm interested in it.

I'm just in this big mood to consume everything Fallout-related that exists. If anyone is familiar with Elder Scrolls, a few of the lore writers from earlier games who are no longer with Bethesda have released short stories and lore fragments that aren't taken into account by the current established canon but don't aggressively contradict anything. I was wondering if any of that sort of thing exists for Fallout. I'm hungry, feed me.

submitted by /u/rainghost
[link] [comments]

This used to be a sink. In my bedroom.

Posted: 21 Apr 2017 04:28 PM PDT

What's your favorite piece of Fallout merchandise?

Posted: 22 Apr 2017 09:38 AM PDT

I was wanting to start a small collection of fallout merchandise, but I haven't seen anything online they really stands out. So I just wanted to know what fallout collectible the rest of the community likes best.

submitted by /u/rfmv
[link] [comments]

After 318 long hours, I completed Fallout 4 100%

Posted: 21 Apr 2017 07:10 PM PDT

Got an annoying sound bug. Again.

Posted: 22 Apr 2017 10:54 AM PDT

I don't even know how this happened but I have tales of the commonwealth installed & I've been using R4-04 as my companion, and out of nowhere she now constantly has a turret-like sound stuck to her. It's driving me fucking insane. Nick Valentine also has the same problem, except instead of a turret sound he has a gamma gun sound stuck to him at all times. Yes I've tried loading my game, resetting my game, etc. I really don't know what else to do.

Update: it fixed itself after R4 used a weapons workbench. Hopefully it isn't just a temporary fix. Valentine is still fucked though, no idea on how to fix him

2nd update: it was temporary. Why is this game like this

submitted by /u/VizualMike96
[link] [comments]

Just curious, how do you rank the Fallout games?

Posted: 22 Apr 2017 02:07 PM PDT

My personal list is

  1. Fallout 2
  2. Fallout New Vegas
  3. Fallout
  4. Fallout 4
  5. Fallout 3

Yes, three is last in my list; write a formal complaint.

submitted by /u/Dodger944
[link] [comments]

Did a run of NV as Rick Sanchez

Posted: 22 Apr 2017 01:30 PM PDT

His story was he used to live with his family in eastern Nevada. Then one day while he was out on a supply run tribals attacked his family. All died except Jerry, who he ditched and headed out west.

In game he hated both the NCR and legion. He hated the legion because they wound up absorbing the tribals who killed his family. But he only hated the government of the NCR and not its people. Losing his Morty hit hard so not even Rick can bring himself to make other people (assuming they haven't betrayed, attacked, or pissed off Rick) feel that pain. So he helps those in need when he can. That's not saying he's gone completely soft though. He double crosses people it he thinks it's profitable, he drinks, does Chems, and tells anybody who tried to mess with him to take their opinion and shove it waaaaay up their ass.

For companions he uses Ed-E because he kinda reminds him of his morty. Then Cassidy, everybody needs a drinking buddy.

submitted by /u/TheBurningGinger
[link] [comments]

Before Patch 1.3, who used Macreadys 95% chance of hitting (in V.A.T.S) nearly all the time?

Posted: 22 Apr 2017 01:25 AM PDT

10mm Pistol is bugged after installing mods.

Posted: 22 Apr 2017 06:57 AM PDT

Alright so, I installed Gunsmith yesterday and I did not like it so I uninstalled it using NMM, I think it's what caused my game to act up like this, I have tried disabling a couple of these mods and trying out the game but it still wont work.

The gun was working fine though atleast until I changed the standard sights to glow sights and it just became "10mm" and it lost its textures too.

How do I fix this?

Load order : http://i.imgur.com/4bv2Djf.png

Messed up gun :

http://i.imgur.com/ije220S.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/LlUzInb.jpg

submitted by /u/anisxoxo
[link] [comments]

NOD Obelisk 2.0

Posted: 22 Apr 2017 01:18 AM PDT

PICTURE

VIDEO

SAVEGAME

MODS:

Fallout 4 Script Extender

Place Everywhere

Homemaker - Expanded Settlements

Colored Workshop Lights


I took the time and refined my previous NOD Obelisk build, by completely remaking it! This time i paid attention to detail as much as i could, it's still not perfect, but actually looks pretty awesome.

Last time no one seemed interested unfortuantely, maybe this time it's awesome enough, to still your cravings.

Little behind the scenes info: The massive laser barrage is achieved by scaling down the laser turrets to 10% size and arranging them in rows to maximize the effect. In my previous video i show how it's done: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oWZv7JySBE

Don't forget to grab the savegame to explore! The build should show up correctly, i only used basegame items to build, power is from homemaker generators.

Cheers

submitted by /u/BroccoliThunder
[link] [comments]

How do i lvl-up my S.P.E.C.I.A.L attributes in FO2?

Posted: 22 Apr 2017 04:54 AM PDT

i just reached level 3 (killing rats mostly), but i only lvled up skills, my SPECIAL stats remain the same.

submitted by /u/Cell91
[link] [comments]

Why Teddy's Shouldn't go to New Vegas.

Posted: 21 Apr 2017 07:53 PM PDT

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.