Diablo - Challenge Rifts - Week 2


Challenge Rifts - Week 2

Posted: 18 Apr 2017 04:07 PM PDT

Threw together a little map to give everyone an edge on this week's Challenge Rift. Each point on the map is the location of a rare or champion pack. I've been pushing it myself to see just how far I can get.

I'd love to see what you all can do with these kinds of resources available. Our developers internally will often create maps like this to help them push, and I'd love to see these kinds of efforts come together in the community too! I know it's something that's keeping my attention. Let me know how your experience goes if you give it a try. :)

submitted by /u/Nevalistis
[link] [comments]

This might not seem like a big achievement to everyone but I just beat GR 87 with Impale DH and got ranked for the first time ever playing D3 and I'm fucking excited

Posted: 18 Apr 2017 01:58 AM PDT

http://i.imgur.com/CWKeWOX.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/VJVnYS2.jpg

https://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/ChosenOne-1234/hero/75249906

The build in my profile is what I used to beat GR 87, Rank 752 and will be the same build for 24 hours. Like I said it probably doesn't seem like a big achievement to most people but it's a big deal to me cause I never accomplished anything in any game ever until now. Makes me want to keep on getting better so I can stay ranked.

Any suggestions on what to improve besides getting the rest of my non ancient gear to ancient? Plus my follower's gear sucks ass. I am too lazy to gear my templar up. Maybe that alone would add one or more lvls.

submitted by /u/TheCh0sen0ne-
[link] [comments]

Season 10 Obsidian Lightning Archon Wizard Guide

Posted: 18 Apr 2017 04:01 PM PDT

I would buy Diablo 3 for the third time if they made a version I can take with me.

Posted: 18 Apr 2017 05:58 AM PDT

Those f2p mobile rip offs aren't doing it for me. Give me a Switch version where I can have the option to play offline and i' d buy this again. Still playing the crap out of it otherwise.

submitted by /u/DanjaHokkie
[link] [comments]

Keyboard no longer ripples in orange/green when a legendary/set item drops, help?

Posted: 18 Apr 2017 04:22 PM PDT

Not sure if all RGB keyboards have it, but my Razer Blackwidow Chroma has D3 integration, everything works except for the legendary drops, but that used to work, anyone else experiencing this?

submitted by /u/osuExirian
[link] [comments]

Primal findings after 1000+ legendaries.

Posted: 18 Apr 2017 08:17 PM PDT

I opened a free for all google docs for legendary findings shortly after season 10. Feel free to continue using it as it is open for everyone. After 1109 legs so far total the results are getting more accurate. 10% chance for ancients (we already knew) and .003% so far for primals. If you do want to add, please do so with every leg not just a few.

submitted by /u/buzzcut13
[link] [comments]

Potential new hellfire mats?

Posted: 18 Apr 2017 07:59 PM PDT

http://i.imgur.com/ME5j7xQ.png

Anyone else on the PTR seen these? Based on what they've said about adding new rings, I wonder if the level 70 hellfire ring is going to be changed to something useful.

submitted by /u/freet0
[link] [comments]

Rez timer is GRs

Posted: 18 Apr 2017 01:13 PM PDT

Maybe its just me, but do I freaking hate staring at that timer...

Wouldn't it be better to just take away time then let me sit there doing nothing ?

1st death, 10 seconds off, 2nd death 20 seconds off...

Similar results but at least I'm still playing.

Just ranting, hate the timer.

submitted by /u/Tankaolic
[link] [comments]

For a Dart Doctor, which one would be better to equip; a PERFECTLY rolled Dagger of Darts or a PERFECTLY rolled Kukri?

Posted: 18 Apr 2017 11:03 AM PDT

On the Kukri I'd assume you always want the ChD, which is an odd stat on a weapon so just wondering which one is actually better to equip and which one is better to cube?

submitted by /u/osuExirian
[link] [comments]

With seasons on console, is cheating still in the game?

Posted: 18 Apr 2017 07:18 AM PDT

I just bought the game because of the montly xbox deal. I remember I read about people cheating. This could ruin it for me, is it fixed? Thanks.

submitted by /u/dominicpoker
[link] [comments]

What is the cooldown sweet spot on Impale DH for 100% Vengeance uptime?

Posted: 18 Apr 2017 05:01 AM PDT

Running with Gogok of Swiftness and having Dawn in the cube. I seem to be maybe 2-4 seconds off and that's the only time I die is when it falls off.

submitted by /u/tiilller
[link] [comments]

Can I redeem Haedrig's Gift on multiple Hardcore Characters?

Posted: 18 Apr 2017 06:40 PM PDT

I already redeemed the gift on my Wizard and now the game does not let me redeem the gift on my Barbarian. Is there anyway to get the gift on my Barbarian? I don't mind selling/getting rid of it on my Wizard

submitted by /u/Im_Matt_Murdock
[link] [comments]

I feel like my damage is low. Can someone help me figure out what to do differently? Impale DH

Posted: 18 Apr 2017 01:06 PM PDT

https://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Drewman-11521/hero/87003756

I know that I need to get a better quiver with light damage. I also need ancients. Besides that, I still feel like something is wrong.

edit: the profile is not fully updated. I have better gems in my armor and a bane of the powerful instead of CHD on my compass rose

submitted by /u/I_am_spoons
[link] [comments]

Stuck at gr 63, looking for advices

Posted: 18 Apr 2017 04:43 PM PDT

I can't beat gr64. Do i have a skill problem or a gear? Looking for any advice to help me push. https://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/AceKing-2665/hero/87000287

submitted by /u/MrAceKing94
[link] [comments]

I can't log my Diablo ii into battlenet

Posted: 18 Apr 2017 04:23 PM PDT

I just reinstalled my old CDs but I can't log into battlenet. It told me the servers are down. Any tips?

submitted by /u/Privateer_Eagle
[link] [comments]

Looking for help (Noob)

Posted: 18 Apr 2017 10:19 AM PDT

Hi guys. I recently got into diablo. I have only leveled 1 character to 70 and am extremely new all around.

I was wondering if someone could give me like a clear list of things to progress/do? Like what do I farm, when do I stop farming that and farm other things, what else do I do to maximize the amount of loot that I get? If this is relevant, I will be playing pretty much exclusively Witch Doctor.

Thanks!

submitted by /u/Bigmans9
[link] [comments]

Surviving 70+ GRs

Posted: 18 Apr 2017 12:23 PM PDT

I'm having a hard time understanding how anyone survives consistently in GRs above 70. Even on my tankiest characters with multiple layers of % damage reduction on top of fairly high base toughness, I tend to get obliterated in seconds. I'm not running the Unity combo because I still haven't found a second one, but that's really all I can think of that might help. So how do people scale their toughness so that they can survive the ridiculous damage of 70+ GRs?

submitted by /u/pixelnomicon
[link] [comments]

Stuck at gr60 every season. Could use some help!

Posted: 18 Apr 2017 04:08 PM PDT

Since i played 5-6 seasons now and never got higher than gr60 i thought i should ask for some help.

Thats my current gear

https://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/CluckerRoca-2127/hero/92262731

Whats the most important thing to upgrade? Do i need to use some of the cubes features?

Hopefully this is not against the rules! If yes sorry in advance

submitted by /u/CluckerRoca
[link] [comments]

Is it worth buying diablo UEE if I can't play online?

Posted: 18 Apr 2017 10:43 AM PDT

How many players per class

Posted: 18 Apr 2017 02:18 PM PDT

Does anyone know how many players there are per class for season 10?

submitted by /u/IPwithMikeHawk
[link] [comments]

Speed TXIII question

Posted: 18 Apr 2017 04:55 AM PDT

Well, as you all know, death's breath farming in normal rifts is a thing so I'm wondering what's currently the build that clears TXIII the fastest. Is it Shadown Impale? Is it Explosive Blast Wiz? What about Whirlwind Barb? Thoughts?

Thanks in advance.

submitted by /u/Tafudz
[link] [comments]

Bracers as Set Items

Posted: 18 Apr 2017 12:20 PM PDT

Are there any 6 piece sets that include bracers as set items?

Blizz has shown some flexibility about what slots can belong to sets with tal rasha and sunwuko having an amulet, natalya having a ring, a few sets having a belt and even IK having a weapon. Despite all of this, I do not think I have seen a set include a bracer which frustrates / confuses me.

I feel like if blizzard were to add set bracers (or simply additional set items) for a lot / all of the sets it would increase flexibility a lot. Having more than 6 set items with only a 6 piece bonus allows for a lot more flexibility in gearing which I think would be appreciated. The current situation makes flexibility very rare

submitted by /u/anvindrian
[link] [comments]

How do I determine which level of Grift I can do in Group?

Posted: 18 Apr 2017 04:47 AM PDT

Right now I am at the point where I am feeling pretty confident about my Gear on both my Wizard and my DH, but right now I am feeling a bit lost on what I am actually supposed to farm. For reference my DH: https://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/VERTIKAL-2611/hero/55753244 and my Wiz: https://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/VERTIKAL-2611/hero/92031663

Right now I pushed up to GR 100 with my DH in group, but I am not sure how much higher I can go and how I am best to imporve that gear. I have crafted a ton of Daggers in the cube, but sadly the only primal Karles rolled badly.

Also are there any Breakpoints for Impale DH or for Lightning Wiz that I should know about?

I feel like I am really out of the loop in Diablo right now. The last time I played somewhat competitively was around Season 1 and I am feeling the itch to do that again.

Edit: Also how big of an issue is it that my Withcing Hour has no Vitality on it? The DMG stats are almost perfect

submitted by /u/VERTIKAL19
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.