DayZ - Campfire with my best friend. Rest in piece, buddy.


Campfire with my best friend. Rest in piece, buddy.

Posted: 03 Apr 2017 06:48 PM PDT

Where are most of the people nowadays? (private hives)

Posted: 04 Apr 2017 02:26 AM PDT

I am a very dedicated DayZ player (around 3800 hours), so I thought I know all those little hotspots, but had a little break from the game the last two months. I started playing again last week. My "Problem" at the moment: I can barely find any people.

Yesterday for example: Played on BlueWaffle for 3 hours (Stary-VMC-Green Mountain-Zelenogorsk-Pavlovo-Kamenka-Balota-Cherno-Nadezhdino-Staroye) and I havent seen a single soul. I know this route is not the most popular atm, but would have expect at least a little sign of life. Could it be that people on hives with several servers mainly pvp in electro, kami and berezino?

Other scenario: Last week I played lots of hours on grumpy. Checked al those hot spots (Stary-Airfield-Tisy etc). When I was lucky I heard some shots around tisy or even met someone. But it was really really rare. Can It be that lots people in groups on hives with one server mainly maintain there camps and hang around somewhere out in the wilderness?

Dont get me wrong. Im not that guy looking for constant pvp-action, I prefer random encounters, thats why I am traveling. But its kind of "frustrating" playing for hours and getting that feeling of playing on an empty server. I know I could just be unlucky, its how the game works. Timing is essential. I just hope the reason is that people are just spread out - what I was always hoping for. Then I will just shut my mouth and wait patiently for an increase of player slots.

Best regards.

EDIT: 1000 hours less in playing experiece. ;)

submitted by /u/gerrys_court
[link] [comments]

The Timing was impeccable

Posted: 04 Apr 2017 04:12 AM PDT

http://plays.tv/video/58e0b0f3294b3c0918/the-fucking-timing- Me and my friends have been laughing at this since it occured. The two of my companions that survived this chased the man down to find he only was carrying a mp5 without a mag. That means a single 9m bullet was able to take down me and my friend. Btw my friend says "i hope you guys get shot at."

submitted by /u/Verqo
[link] [comments]

I 3D printed a DayZ runner.

Posted: 03 Apr 2017 05:18 PM PDT

What happens when you don't K.O.S

Posted: 04 Apr 2017 12:38 AM PDT

Short video on Zombie bullshit

Posted: 04 Apr 2017 08:31 AM PDT

Nothing like finding some cows on NWAF and cooking them on a quiet night with a friend

Posted: 04 Apr 2017 07:53 AM PDT

Status Report Today??

Posted: 04 Apr 2017 07:44 AM PDT

DAE roleplay super hard?

Posted: 04 Apr 2017 01:07 AM PDT

Like talking in a certain accent on mic on different characters? Or do you challenge yourself to using no guns ever?

submitted by /u/usershamebuttplug
[link] [comments]

Dinner for Two

Posted: 04 Apr 2017 06:26 AM PDT

Horible mouse / player movment

Posted: 04 Apr 2017 05:37 AM PDT

Took a 3 month brake and bought a 144hz monitor while maintaining close to 144 fps in bf4 and other optimized games going to dayz feels very bad in the mouse like extreme mouse acceleration and delayed movment like super vsync is on and the server is stuck @ 40fps even though I'm 120+ in some ereas it felt so weird I couldn't play . Yes vsync is off fps limit off running a 1ms mouse 1000 dpi , 1ms 144hz monitor and my frame timeshare under 9ms . I have to wait for that to be fixed

submitted by /u/Bass_Junkie_xl
[link] [comments]

They thought they could hold me up... maybe next time guys :)

Posted: 03 Apr 2017 04:33 PM PDT

DayZ Faction Wars | The Beginning [11:00]

Posted: 04 Apr 2017 03:55 AM PDT

DayZ Mutual Kill

Posted: 03 Apr 2017 09:42 PM PDT

I had scouted the military area for a long while before going in. Maybe I got greedy and stayed too long hoping for new items to spawn. Sure enough, after loading a newly found sks I heard the dreaded sound of player footsteps. This was my first chance encounter like this. I'm pretty sure he wasn't aware of me. I went prone in the military tent and awaited his arrival. He enters, I'm zoomed down the sight and put one in his chest. Not exactly sure of the timing but he managed to spray me with his full auto. I am dead. I wonder what happened to him?

Does lag ever account for these types of situations? I'm not sure exactly how that works. Think he's still alive? What would you have done differently? I know that my main mistake was that I could have easily whipped out my double barrel shotgun, then I wouldn't be wondering what happened to him. I'm sure there were others.

submitted by /u/stugots85
[link] [comments]

Server Pop Parameter

Posted: 03 Apr 2017 06:55 PM PDT

Somebody out there wanna try to rationalize why in the server browser they switched from the numerical population count (e.g., 22/60 players) to the new labels (e.g., "LOW" or "MED" or "HIGH")? Any good reason at all? ANYTHING?

submitted by /u/TheZomboni
[link] [comments]

Need help connecting to a server.

Posted: 03 Apr 2017 06:28 PM PDT

Hello, my game crashed while I was swimming out to skalisky Island. Now it crashes every time I try to log in to that server again instantly. I figured it has something go do with me being in the water. It is the blue waffle servers. Every other server I connect to works just fine. Any ideas how to go about getting this resolved.

submitted by /u/TuffEnufff
[link] [comments]

When will this game be released?

Posted: 04 Apr 2017 05:04 AM PDT

Is there an ETA on when it will go out of early access? It has been in early access for like 3,5 years..

submitted by /u/tim641
[link] [comments]

Well you guys where pvping, I took my time to steal all your loot(tent hunters)

Posted: 03 Apr 2017 11:38 AM PDT

Another short happy life

Posted: 03 Apr 2017 09:30 AM PDT

Was on a Russian high pop private server, got a random spawn just east of Electro (kind of a good spawn if you like that area). Got the blonde woman character and she had a green shirt and grey pants, so nice starting colors...

Got a rock, got a stick.. started to head up the hill near the church. Heard two gunshots in the town, load, so maybe snipers on sniper hill... noped out of that. Was thinking of maybe going to the checkpoint for some gear or hitting up the police station, but now had to rethink it...

Kept going up the hill, found a canteen in a hunting shed, turned the corner past the road, considered going up to the old ruins for a sword, changed my mind, went down through the woods and up towards where the road to the ruins leads to Mysta ... and as the rain started up, found shelter in a small grey shed for ten minutes.

Then ate some apples, and headed down the road towards Tulga, saw a guy on the road. I said hi but he had no mike. He got his bat out and beat me down in two swipes.

Feels bad :/ had to take a break from DayZ and go play Crossout. Grr.

That was probably my shortest life since I first learned to play and got shot at the well in Elektro.

submitted by /u/walloon5
[link] [comments]

To the asshole who killed me by fire station.

Posted: 04 Apr 2017 01:00 AM PDT

I spoke friendly, you did, too. Claimed you are holstering your weapon, and I believed you. Fuck you.

submitted by /u/usershamebuttplug
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.