Civilization - Assyria, my intentions are pure, I assure you.


Assyria, my intentions are pure, I assure you.

Posted: 03 Apr 2017 02:45 PM PDT

Fellow Civ players, let us wage war upon /r/place with our notorious war lord himself, Ghandi

Posted: 02 Apr 2017 09:40 PM PDT

Cool fortifications I made in a heavily modded Rome scenario game

Posted: 03 Apr 2017 09:29 AM PDT

My empire is famed for its strong economy

Posted: 03 Apr 2017 03:09 PM PDT

In case anyone wants to play a more peaceful cultural Persia. Here's Khosrow I as an Alt Leader.

Posted: 03 Apr 2017 02:23 PM PDT

The Macedon & Persia DLC became available for Mac on Steam this weekend. I bought the DLC and not only did it not work, it also screwed up my other previously-installed DLC. This was Aspyr's response.

Posted: 03 Apr 2017 10:30 AM PDT

Giant Land Squid attacks Pokrovka

Posted: 03 Apr 2017 07:48 AM PDT

"Moving forces near their cities"

Posted: 03 Apr 2017 04:35 PM PDT

Great German Admiralty

Posted: 03 Apr 2017 03:37 AM PDT

Found a Bug - Liberation Wars!

Posted: 03 Apr 2017 08:45 AM PDT

In my most recent game, I played as Gilgamesh and got an alliance with Cyrus the Great. Cyrus fell behind in tech early, and lost Pasargadae to Norway and Tarsus to Australia. Being Giglamesh, I happily sailed my armies over to foreign shores to liberate my buddy. All cities liberated, peace made, and fooling around, I discovered I still had the Liberation War Casus Belli for both Curtin and Hadrada, even though no more of Cyrus' cities had fallen to them!

submitted by /u/DragonHeretic
[link] [comments]

My Knights found guns in an Ancient Ruin.

Posted: 03 Apr 2017 01:46 PM PDT

Trajan must wake up in the morning and ask "how big of a jackass can I be today?"

Posted: 03 Apr 2017 04:42 PM PDT

Claude Monet Under the Eiffel Tower. Pixels on digital medium, 2017.

Posted: 03 Apr 2017 02:00 PM PDT

Playing hotseat with cousins on tv Venice best civ

Posted: 03 Apr 2017 11:07 AM PDT

Looking for people to play Civ 5 or 6 with!

Posted: 03 Apr 2017 02:14 PM PDT

Looking to make some friends to play Civ and potentially other games with!

Requirements:

  • Mic with Discord/Skype

  • Tell me age in PM, no discrimination, don't worry.

  • Must speak English fluently

That's all, happy civving! -Nova

Edit: Formatting

submitted by /u/NovaLext
[link] [comments]

This is why you can't play teams with ai

Posted: 03 Apr 2017 05:56 PM PDT

That good old underwater forts by Brazil <3

Posted: 03 Apr 2017 05:59 AM PDT

From Classical to Renaissance in one fell swoop!

Posted: 03 Apr 2017 01:16 PM PDT

Sorry for potato quality pic but I was just too stunned to get my shit together. Apparently you can skip the Medieval entirely if you go straight from Shipbuilding to Cartography. Maybe this is old news but I didn't know it could be done. Thanks King Harald!

Era skipping like a boss

submitted by /u/DrussofLegend
[link] [comments]

Is anyone else experiencing that other AIs bribe your friend into a joint war against you?

Posted: 03 Apr 2017 09:29 AM PDT

Had it couple of times after the Patch that Allys/Friends with +20 modifiers just random declare a joint war against me.. I mean its a nice twist but they are way weaker and dont even bother to attack me anyways.. Most of the time after the war, they will befriend me back.. its kinda stuipid.

Last Game Gilgamesh hated me so much he basicly payed the whole Continent to DW me but he never stood a chance..

submitted by /u/Hakuohsama
[link] [comments]

Create a City State Suzerain Bonus

Posted: 03 Apr 2017 06:24 PM PDT

I'm listening to the Maritime History Podcast, so I started thinking of Civilization.

Tyre (Trade) - +50% production to ancient, classical, medieval, and renaissance ships. (Cedars of Lebanon)

Byblos (Trade) - Trade route range increased by 50% over water.

Ugarit (Trade) - +1 science per external trade route. (Trade with a science bonus fits for one of the first cities with writing) (No idea on the balance on that)

Gaza (Militaristic) - +25% combat bonus against City States (Philistine mercenaries)

submitted by /u/pgm123
[link] [comments]

Does anyone else see outlines of hexagons after playing Civ 6 for a long time?

Posted: 03 Apr 2017 03:56 PM PDT

Sometimes when I look around I briefly see outlines of hexagons which are colored in blue (rarely in white) and then they quickly fade. I also see these outlines when I look at my computer screen even though Civ 6 is not on. Does anyone else have this experience?

submitted by /u/Bankrupt_Spetsnaz
[link] [comments]

Anyone else find the new Barbian system a little too excessive in VI?

Posted: 03 Apr 2017 03:49 PM PDT

The new barbian system is insane, the barbians are literally spawning more than 2-3 other civs at a time. And they seem to pop and up and pillage things way more often. because only a city can repair a district this literally makes it impossible to win some games because you can't leave your civ or the barbians will pillage everything. Does anyone else find this as annoying as I do? Any tips for how to deal with this?

submitted by /u/rwh151
[link] [comments]

How well will my build run Civ6?

Posted: 03 Apr 2017 05:59 AM PDT

I've got an FX-8370 {w/ Wraith Cooler), RX 480 8GB, 8GB DDR3 RAM, playing at 1080p on Windows 7.

The CPU isn't overclocked from it's stock 4.0ghz but I could probably get it to 4.3ghz no problem.

submitted by /u/SG-17
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.