Pokémon GO - So my house is an incredible spawn...


So my house is an incredible spawn...

Posted: 27 Mar 2017 06:21 PM PDT

[screenshot] one of these Poliwhirl does not belong

Posted: 27 Mar 2017 05:53 PM PDT

SEARCH BAR in Pokémon GO! Please @Niantic

Posted: 27 Mar 2017 03:39 AM PDT

Is it too late to knit a magikarp hat?

Posted: 27 Mar 2017 07:23 PM PDT

[Discussion] Who has ordered the massively pokestop-advertised Starbucks Pokémon Go Frappuccino? My PoGo Frap experience was not a very pleasant one...

Posted: 27 Mar 2017 12:12 PM PDT

I finally broke down today. I purchase 1-2 coffee-based drinks from Starbucks each day, but have never felt tempted to try the berry-full PoGo Frap. So today I ordered one. The NYC Starbucks barista looked at me like I had more heads than a Dodrio.

"A what?" He asked.

I repeated my drink order.

"People are still playing that game?"

I showed him the pokestop at which we was employed.

"Sorry, I'll be right back sir"

Manager arrived from the back and made me my drink.

Dear Starbucks: if you are going to spend $millions on pokestop sponsorships, please ensure your employees know what you are advertising, and please tell them not to ask your customers if "people are still playing that game".

submitted by /u/ScotHibb
[link] [comments]

What if......Pokestops would drop random Pokemon Candies along with items?

Posted: 27 Mar 2017 02:05 PM PDT

How cool would it be to spin a Pokestop and amongst the usual items, you also received a Porygon or Charmander candy?

submitted by /u/megalomaniac71
[link] [comments]

The Stare Down

Posted: 27 Mar 2017 07:51 AM PDT

[Art] "Oh?"

Posted: 27 Mar 2017 03:51 AM PDT

[Screenshot] Lots of walking, jogging, 2 fences climbed, and 20 minutes later...got it!!!

Posted: 27 Mar 2017 05:48 PM PDT

Are PokeStops slower to load and to spin?

Posted: 27 Mar 2017 06:20 AM PDT

I feel as if it takes a lot longer for the stop to load and it spins forever before it gives items. Anyone else running into this problem?

submitted by /u/Pixels3D
[link] [comments]

[Idea] Looks like the perfect opportunity for "Oak's words echoed... There is a time and place for everything, but not now"

Posted: 27 Mar 2017 05:34 PM PDT

Kid on a wheelchair playing PoGo

Posted: 27 Mar 2017 01:26 PM PDT

I created my reddit account last year to see more content about Pokemon Go and I have enjoyed so much the stories that you have posted. For example I remember the one that many people fill the pokestops of lures on a hospital for children with cancer. Or the one that some guy take parents and kids on his van in a rural area to catch pokemon… he had lost his son a few months ago. I didn't know that sometime I could have a story to share with you.

Last weekend me and my friend went to a Chikorita nest and after 3 hours of walking, it was exhausting. Anyway, because of the event, we decided to visit a second park.

When we were resting a little, we saw a little kid on a wheelchair with his dad . Each one of them had their own phone. You should have seen the joy in the kid's face.

For me it was so heartbreaking, specially since earlier I saw a facebook post of a someone who said: "What? walking? Thank you but no, that's why I'm a spoofer?". Really? Having the possibility of walking you decided to play comfortable at home?. This little brave kid clearly showed that he has so much more courage than the other guy. As soon as we saw him, we stopped resting and re-started the hunting. We felt like crap.

This is my first post and sorry for my bad english. I didn't know how to start but I really needed to express this. Thank you reddit and happy hunting.

PS.- If you have more stories that you remember I would really appreciate you share them with me.

submitted by /u/laramj
[link] [comments]

Stop teasing us Niantic. Give us the rest of those shiny pokemon so I can finally grind to get my hands on a pink Crobat

Posted: 27 Mar 2017 06:47 AM PDT

Personally, I love pokemon with all my heart. 11/10. However, my motivation dies because I have caught/completed everything there is in the handheld games. The one thing that keeps me going is the hunt for shiny pokemon Recently, it has become the same for Pokemon GO. I feel like the fire and passion that I felt since release will finally come back once the rest of the shinies drop because I'd be going out in hopes of getting a rush like no other. I admit it, the thrill of finding a shiny pokemon is addicting... but the addiction is what keeps me playing.... and I want to play. Btw it's 6:45am and I've stayed up all night writing a research paper and keep getting distracted. Why did I type this whole thing out? What is wrong with me? I'm getting angsty. Pls don't upvote, I shouldn't even be here.

submitted by /u/camtar
[link] [comments]

[Discussion] This sub was better when screenshots were only allowed on their own post

Posted: 27 Mar 2017 12:40 PM PDT

For those few weeks that this sub banned solo screenshots, right after Gen 2 released, this sub was so much nicer and cleaner. Actual discussions amongst players were being posed, better ideas were more visible to users, and the pokemon news was easier to access. Now people just post pictures they think are funny, and maybe they are funny, but not funny enough to clog this subs front page.

Perhaps this is only just my thought on the subs health, and I am sure all the fans/people who post screenshots will downvote this topic, but I truly liked this sub more when screenshots had their own place to be posted.

/rant

submitted by /u/ChadArnette
[link] [comments]

[Screenshot] Great night tonight in Paris

Posted: 27 Mar 2017 02:27 PM PDT

The results of the water festival are in....

Posted: 27 Mar 2017 07:44 PM PDT

[Art] "Aww, look at it, isn't it the cutest thing you haAAAAGH GET IT OFF ME!!"

Posted: 27 Mar 2017 08:42 PM PDT

[screenshot] Pokémon go on a cruise island

Posted: 27 Mar 2017 08:42 AM PDT

If Niantic announced a single day where they gave rural areas the same spawn rates as cities, I'd take a day off and spend it walking.

Posted: 27 Mar 2017 10:24 AM PDT

I live in a 7 PokeStop, 3 Gym town, and the rarest Pokemon I've ever seen is the Lapras I caught...while visiting a city. Someone in town has a Dragonite, because she works in a city and got it at lunch.

So what I'm saying is that making it possible/likely that super-rare Pokemon drop in a small town as often as in a city, I'd probably buy a bunch of Incubators and spend the day scouring the town.

(Does anyone else hear a tiny violin playing?)

submitted by /u/matunascraft
[link] [comments]

I've now joined the club too! Saturday, I caught my first, and then this one was chilling on my dash yesterday. Living in the desert, this water event has been good to me.

Posted: 27 Mar 2017 07:05 AM PDT

Day 4: They still don't realize I don't belong there

Posted: 27 Mar 2017 08:01 PM PDT

Increased Lag since last update?

Posted: 27 Mar 2017 02:58 AM PDT

Has anyone alse experienced an incredible amount of lag since the last update? Battling gyms is incredibly glitchy and buggy. I get the bug where I dodge and still get full damage only to have it reverted back afterwards with said pokemon being bugged every battle now. Training is almost impossible since everything glitches out. I have to try and log in multiple times as well because I'm having trouble connecting to servers apparently, when I've barely had any problems before. This needs to be adressed somehow, it ruins the game for me, no point even logging in like this.

submitted by /u/DaShizzne
[link] [comments]

Thought I'd show you guys my shiny Magikarp

Posted: 27 Mar 2017 08:07 PM PDT

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.