World of Warcraft - Skirmish Sunday - your weekly PvP thread!


Skirmish Sunday - your weekly PvP thread!

Posted: 12 Feb 2017 02:05 AM PST

As always, all PvP comments, questions, and discussion are welcome!

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

[OC] I'm designing some Overwatch skins based on the other the Blizzard franchises, thought I'd share the set I did on Warcraft here too!

Posted: 12 Feb 2017 08:25 AM PST

Sooo..whos decision was it to give Deathknights slippers for T20?

Posted: 12 Feb 2017 10:27 AM PST

Stormwind City in Planet Coaster - Completed

Posted: 12 Feb 2017 08:26 AM PST

I took this screenshot exactly 10 years ago today

Posted: 12 Feb 2017 11:02 AM PST

The Story of Medivh

Posted: 12 Feb 2017 02:22 PM PST

The Moonkin King has taken over the AH

Posted: 12 Feb 2017 12:59 PM PST

Exorsus Nighthold and T19 Interview

Posted: 12 Feb 2017 12:30 PM PST

The best praise you can get as a healer.

Posted: 12 Feb 2017 02:37 AM PST

I wish that once we're finished raiding the Nighthold that Suramar became a fully functioning city.

Posted: 11 Feb 2017 07:08 PM PST

Blizzard could create a phased version of the city for people to admire and play in, once they've finished raiding the Nighthold. Not only would it persuade people to complete the raid, but it could open up a set of dailies available for professions, like; fishing dailies, cooking dailies for new and exotic recipes, archaeology for people who love banging their heads against a wall and a plethora of profession dailies that could lead to mounts and pets.

Not only would exploring new Suramar be rewarding but you could flesh out some survivor stories as well.

Apart from all this, if you saved the Nightfallen and returned Suramar to them - you should gain their unique clothing as a reward!

submitted by /u/lilianmoss
[link] [comments]

Tyrande Whisperwind by Nathalie Batemann

Posted: 12 Feb 2017 10:36 AM PST

When you join a guild you like and 1 week later you see this...

Posted: 12 Feb 2017 10:53 AM PST

This made me cackle today

Posted: 12 Feb 2017 03:47 AM PST

Garona has been working out

Posted: 12 Feb 2017 02:45 PM PST

Forever-Lovely Rose should be a transmoggable item.

Posted: 12 Feb 2017 09:28 AM PST

I want my female blood elf to look pretty, damnit.

submitted by /u/luckyc93
[link] [comments]

Mrglrgl prepared!

Posted: 12 Feb 2017 01:09 PM PST

This is my very first screenshot from 12 years & 1 week ago

Posted: 12 Feb 2017 02:55 PM PST

After a long day of questing - "Jobs done Lok'tar"

Posted: 12 Feb 2017 04:22 AM PST

Legion Glyphs

Posted: 12 Feb 2017 05:50 AM PST

Does anyone else feel like the Legion glyph system could use a whole rework? I love the idea of glyphs being cosmetic only, but the way they were integrated erks me.

All glyphs are spec specific. This means you will need to buy a glyph multiple times to have it on all your specs

If there is multiple glyphs for a certain spell, you will need to buy each, but you can only have one on the spell, and there's no way to keep both on your character. This means if you decide you want tattered wings on your DH, you need to give up green wings that you purchased before, and so on and so forth.

Some glyphs are spec specific, even if multiple specs have the ability. I read that prot paladins cannot use the 4 wing avenging wrath, which seems dumb since its literally the exact same ability.

Even doing something as simple as allowing your character to keep the glyphs you learn, and creating a submenu when you right click on an ability would help. Also making glyph not spec specific, as some of them can go for a ton of gold.

Just some ideas, interested in hearing other people's.

submitted by /u/Sebaision
[link] [comments]

My first time to Highmountain Summit made me forget why I went there.

Posted: 12 Feb 2017 12:18 PM PST

Man, these queue times are getting ridiculous.

Posted: 12 Feb 2017 04:44 AM PST

There should probably be a ley race in Dalaran, I suspect we have many mythic level Dalaran racers already.

Posted: 12 Feb 2017 04:35 AM PST

Would be handy have one next to the hand in too. =P

submitted by /u/hermitxd
[link] [comments]

This is why I hate M+ Bolstering weeks sometimes.. *sigh*

Posted: 12 Feb 2017 01:55 AM PST

Fire Mages Can't Use Endgame Trinkets

Posted: 12 Feb 2017 12:36 PM PST

Official artwork of Anduin as a grown up. Casting him will an easy task

Posted: 12 Feb 2017 10:44 AM PST

I like my toon more than my current main, but the grind in legion makes me not want to "reroll".

Posted: 12 Feb 2017 06:16 AM PST

I really like my new marksmanship toon, exactly my playstyle, I'm enjoying it a lot. But I simply can't be arsed to reputation farm suramar again... and I don't feel like doing the whole AP grind again even if I can start at Artifact Power Knowledge Level 20. Also let's not start talking about the Artifact and Suramar Quest Lines...

I think I'll just stay with my main and reroll Hunter when the next expansion comes out or something. It's way too much "work" to get the toon to the place my main is right now.

Anyone else feel like this?

submitted by /u/Galrath91
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.