The Legend of Zelda - I cleaned up the new art and made it a wallpaper!


I cleaned up the new art and made it a wallpaper!

Posted: 08 Feb 2017 02:16 AM PST

I don't have a huge collection like most of you, but I do have this towel from 1988

Posted: 08 Feb 2017 04:42 AM PST

Zelda riding alongside Link. (Short clip from the JP commercial)

Posted: 07 Feb 2017 04:07 PM PST

New Breath of the Wild Trailer on Nintendo Japan Site!

Posted: 08 Feb 2017 12:14 AM PST

Termina Cosplay as Zelda (Breath of the Wild)

Posted: 07 Feb 2017 10:27 AM PST

Will You Finish Breath of The Wild 100%?

Posted: 08 Feb 2017 08:27 AM PST

Breath of the wild will be the first game in my 8 years of gaming I'm going to 100%. I never bothered doing side quests (don't judge me).

submitted by /u/KarstGT
[link] [comments]

Aonuma releasing the stress

Posted: 08 Feb 2017 08:53 AM PST

All I want to say is F*** Cave of Shadows!

Posted: 08 Feb 2017 08:59 AM PST

In all seriousness it is a pretty damn hard dungeon. I haven't been this frustrated since water temple back in OG OoT.

I've been following this guide and I have made it to floor 38 before dying.

I don't want to use my Zelda amiibo before completing it because I want those sweet sweet hearts for when Breath of the Wild Finally arrives in around a month.

Has anyone seen a no heal walk-through somewhere? All I can find in youtube are Hero mode and Heal walk-troughs.

Cheers!

submitted by /u/He110_W0r1d
[link] [comments]

Here's what I think the Master Sword of Ressurection does

Posted: 08 Feb 2017 05:11 AM PST

Excuse me (princess) if this has been floated before, but I think it's going to be used to resurrect Zelda.

Many people here keep theorizing about whether she's been put in stasis like link or ages naturally or time travels... I think it feels right for the story to be about resurrecting her.

Why? We know the sword (and Fi) were created by Hylia (Zelda). We also know Fi is capable of telepathy. What if in a last ditch effort, Zelda puts her essence into the sword, and thus she is able to survive over the century and to communicate telepathically with Link?

It sound a bit, er, wild, especially at the end, but there it is. Thoughts?

submitted by /u/linksawakening88
[link] [comments]

Nice storytelling I noticed in TP regarding Zant...

Posted: 07 Feb 2017 09:55 PM PST

All through the game, we assume that Zant is our chief enemy due to all of the horrible shit he's done and how powerful he is. He's portrayed constantly as super scary and really strong and deadly, an emotionless killer who has it all together and has control over everything.

Then, we find out spoilers that Ganon was in charge the whole time, and Zant's magic was really his. After this, we fight Zant and rather than being this terrifying villain... He's honestly kind of a scrub. Not saying that the flight's easy, but rather than Zant himself is incompetent, not very good at fighting, and has ABSOLUTELY no chill when he's in a tough spot (just watch him try to fight with swords in the last phase, he's rubbish at it!) This is the gameplay telling the story that Zant was nothing but a pawn the whole time, and really is nothing more than a dweeb granted ultimate power by an evil mastermind.

I've just always loved that contrast between the supervillain he and the game build himself up to be and the unhinged juvenile crazy person he actually is.

submitted by /u/also_hyakis
[link] [comments]

Attention fellow Canucks! BOTW Amiibos now available for pre-order on EB Games!

Posted: 08 Feb 2017 07:56 AM PST

Got my Great Deku Tree Tattoo and Love it

Posted: 08 Feb 2017 02:00 AM PST

I just realised south Park ripped off Zelda when they created Manbearbig. It's literally Ganon.

Posted: 08 Feb 2017 07:58 AM PST

Really looking forward to see how this fragment of the story goes, anyone else?

Posted: 08 Feb 2017 12:00 AM PST

Birthday gift from a friend!

Posted: 08 Feb 2017 09:57 AM PST

About the Gameinformer issue

Posted: 08 Feb 2017 09:41 AM PST

I impulsively bought the issue online but I'm not sure if I want read it now. If anyone has read it, how many spoilers are in there? Is it worth reading the article for calm a thirst for this game lasting at least two years?

I'm mildly ok with minor spoilers so I don't bother if there is some photo of a boss or a dungeon.

submitted by /u/Veshsare
[link] [comments]

What the flower in Breath of The Wild symbolizes

Posted: 08 Feb 2017 09:40 AM PST

An item that constantly keeps popping up in almost all of the trailers for the game is a blue flower which has appeared in a few cutscenes that will appear in the game and even in the title itself: http://imgur.com/a/2q78d

At first, I thought that the significance of the flower would be discovered as we played the game. However, after seeing the piece of concept art shown by gameinformer, I had an epiphany of sorts of what the flower represents.

If you take a look at the flower, you'll see that it actually separates into two with one stem holding a beautiful, blooming flower and the other stem holding a bud that hasn't bloomed yet. Not only that, but you can see that there is a leaf of sorts right on the point where the stem separates.

At this point, I am sure some of you now know where I am going with this but for those that still have doubts. Look at the color scheme of the blooming flower (http://i.imgur.com/nXd8A2q.png) and now Zelda (http://imgur.com/a/1bI5j). So just to spell it out, the blooming flower is Zelda, Link is the bud that has yet to grow, and the separation of the stem is the point where Link is put in the Shrine of Resurrection which completely separate the two.

Of course this probably has to go deeper than this but we won't know the truth of why Zelda is blooming and Link has yet to do so until we play the game so the following is speculation. The reason Zelda's flower is at it's current state is because she has grown and is on her fullest potential, but that could mean that she may have spent the past 100 years in the castle trying to keep Ganon contained while Link slept in the shrine in some form of stasis where he never grows and remains the bud full of potential that he was before he was put there.

This could also mean that by the time we see Zelda again in the present of the game (assuming that the trailer has only shown scenes of Zelda in the past which at this point seems very likely), she could be at a point similar to how Impa was in Skyward Sword that once she had completed her purpose after waiting for Hylia knows how long, she passed away.

Honestly, I hope that my speculation is completely wrong because I really want Zelda to be a companion in this game and Aonuma did say that she will play a much bigger roll in this installment. However, he did also say that we are guaranteed to cry as well.

submitted by /u/NicoTheCommie
[link] [comments]

[POTENTIAL SPOILERS] Maximum number of hearts in BOTW.

Posted: 08 Feb 2017 09:25 AM PST

[Spoilers] Old friend in BotW

Posted: 07 Feb 2017 11:27 AM PST

Is there a hack of Zelda 2 that makes the game more accessible? More frequent re-spawn points?

Posted: 08 Feb 2017 06:27 AM PST

Hi all,

I had a thought earlier today; is there a hack of Zelda 2 that makes the game easier for new players? I'm not really sure how this would be accomplished, but one thing that has always stood out to me was when you die, you start back at the North Palace EXCEPT when you are in the Great Palace.

Would it be possible to make it so that when you die you re-spawn from the beginning of each palace, or possibly the last town you were at?

I've done some initially searching, and while I did find a "God Mode" hack, it was not exactly what I was looking for.

submitted by /u/FergusonJc
[link] [comments]

Which Zelda game should I replay?

Posted: 08 Feb 2017 02:33 AM PST

I have a majority of the Zelda games and with Breath of the Wild coming up soon I really want to replay at least one. Tell me which Zelda game is your favorite down in the comments and vote for which one I should replay on this poll!

https://strawpoll.com/e6xg5fw

submitted by /u/RadioRobot185
[link] [comments]

Some new Breath of the Wild gameplay clips from GameXplain

Posted: 08 Feb 2017 01:37 AM PST

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.