The Legend of Zelda - 8 days left! 8 Zelda games remain! Let's discuss: Four Swords Adventures |
- 8 days left! 8 Zelda games remain! Let's discuss: Four Swords Adventures
- Just beat Ocarina of Time 3D.
- Waiting for the Switch is almost as bad as waiting for this guy.
- Kinda thought this side by side was pretty interesting if Zelda and Hilda
- "[Breath of the Wild] also performed a lot better than it did at preview events, where I noticed stuttering and occasional slowdown while it was connected to the dock."
- Some new flair for my Les Paul.
- Admit it. Today took forever to go by. Tomorrow will, too. And the next several. How are you passing the time?
- According to GameXplain the media can start showing Gameplay and reviews for BotW starting Tomorrow + BotW titlescreen
- 6 page BotW feature in new Famitsu (potential spoilers)
- Majora's Mask String Art
- MASSIVE SPOILERS - TINY PICS OF LATEGAME CONTENT & MORE
- What moment in any LoZ game has genuinely made you laugh out loud?
- [OC] Had to make a hype GIF of Aonuma!
- I took 5 days off starting March 3rd. I am very pleased with my decision.
- Amazon is cancelling BOTW Master Edition preorders
- My biggest hope for BotW...
- BotW Trailer Recreated in TP
- I am creating a recipe app for Breath of the Wild
- I Finally Beat That Freaking King Bulblin In Twilight Princess
- What story info do I need to know before going into BotW?
- The wife got me this and it arrived today. Yayyy!!!
- Breath of the Wild first impressions from some French journalists
- Is it just me, or is Tingle pretty much the Jar Jar Binks of the Zelda universe?
- Comic - Taking Medli to the Earth Temple
| 8 days left! 8 Zelda games remain! Let's discuss: Four Swords Adventures Posted: 22 Feb 2017 09:51 PM PST The only console Zelda title to date to incorporate multiplayer elements into its main campaign was released in 2004. It was also the first game in the series to allow a single player to control more than one Link at once, and it utilizes various methods to allow the player to make use of the four Links, such as formations. Also, it is the only title to break locations and temples up into succinct, separate stages and levels which can be replayed even after beating them once. In this thread we discuss all the previous Zelda games, one per day until we finally get to explore the world of Breath of the Wild. 5 simple questions about each game!
Let's rescue the six maidens. Let's discuss The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Adventures (2004) Don't forget to check the previous discussions if you missed them: The Wind Waker / Four Swords / Oracle of Ages / Oracle of Seasons / Ocarina of Time / Link's Awakening / A Link to the Past / The Adventure of Link / The Legend of Zelda [link] [comments] |
| Posted: 23 Feb 2017 03:03 AM PST Wow. I have never played a Zelda game before in my life. But seeing Breath of The Wild made me want to get my hands on it as soon as possible. However, I didn't want to play it without having played any of the other games. I was recommended to play Ocarina of Time 3D, usually following "This game is incredible." or "You won't regret it." They were right. This game was so much fun, and I loved exploring Hyrule and had a ton of fun with the temples (The Water Temple, albeit a little frustrating, and I admittedly used a walkthrough for some of it, it was still fun.) I bought Majora's Mask 3D as my next game, since I was told it was Ocarina of Time's Sequel. I don't really know if posts like these are allowed. If not, I apologize and the mods are free to delete this. Anyway, I hope you guys have room for a new Zelda fan! If you guys have any recommendations, feel free to send 'em my way. [link] [comments] |
| Waiting for the Switch is almost as bad as waiting for this guy. Posted: 23 Feb 2017 09:28 AM PST |
| Kinda thought this side by side was pretty interesting if Zelda and Hilda Posted: 22 Feb 2017 10:21 PM PST |
| Posted: 23 Feb 2017 07:19 AM PST |
| Some new flair for my Les Paul. Posted: 23 Feb 2017 09:12 AM PST |
| Posted: 23 Feb 2017 02:25 AM PST Just so anxious for BotW. ATM working on finishing WWHD and TPHD. [link] [comments] |
| Posted: 23 Feb 2017 06:48 AM PST In the most recent video of GameXplain where they do a UI tour of the Switch Andre says that the media is only allowed to start showing footage of BotW starting tomorrow (24th) but they are able to show the title screen today. Here's a link (time stamped) directly to when he says that + Footage of the title screen if you are curious: https://youtu.be/rXo3ZmlZngg?t=273 Also if you were going to avoid Edit: Corrected a mistake on my part due to confusion. pointed out by /u/jules3324 [link] [comments] |
| 6 page BotW feature in new Famitsu (potential spoilers) Posted: 23 Feb 2017 04:07 AM PST |
| Posted: 22 Feb 2017 06:42 PM PST |
| MASSIVE SPOILERS - TINY PICS OF LATEGAME CONTENT & MORE Posted: 23 Feb 2017 06:54 AM PST |
| What moment in any LoZ game has genuinely made you laugh out loud? Posted: 23 Feb 2017 08:12 AM PST Mine personally is link slipping on ice in Windwaker. If you haven't seen that, here you go: https://youtu.be/tfd7RTfe7vk [link] [comments] |
| [OC] Had to make a hype GIF of Aonuma! Posted: 22 Feb 2017 09:11 PM PST |
| I took 5 days off starting March 3rd. I am very pleased with my decision. Posted: 22 Feb 2017 10:06 PM PST |
| Amazon is cancelling BOTW Master Edition preorders Posted: 22 Feb 2017 05:44 PM PST Just got an email saying mine was cancelled due to a "supply issue" even thought I preordered as soon as it came up. Plenty of people at /r/nintendoswitch are feeling this burn too. Be wary, amazon dun goofed. Please don't destroy me over accidentally misspelling "canceling" [link] [comments] |
| Posted: 23 Feb 2017 09:48 AM PST Breath of the Wild seems to be the Zelda game in which Aonuma-san and company are throwing everything into it. The world seems enormous and vibrant while the story seems moving and engaging. My biggest hope for the game is that the gameplay has that same sense of freedom that the exploration of the world does. What I mean is that I hope that all the gameplay systems (of which seem to be many) interact in that polished way we expect out of a Zelda game and that we get some truly open and experimental gameplay design, on top of an open world. The Rune system seems to give me the biggest hope for this. Combined with the physics engine we've seen in the game so far, Magnesis and Statis are great examples of rune systems one can leverage for a variety of gameplay approaches. Given that there seem to be at least 24 runes in the game, imagine the possibilities if each rune gives you that amount of variety! In addition, the weapons and environmental features will, I hope, play a big part in open dynamic gameplay. Fire, lightning, and ice look like critical elemental features to incorporate into Link's skills, weapons, and Runes. I'm dying to try chucking a metal sword in the middle of a storm to see if it catches lightning before hitting an enemy. Or imagine using the Magnesis rune to hold a metal boulder above an unsuspecting group of enemies, have it catch lightning and then drop it on top of them! These are minor examples that, I hope, illustrate the kind of experimental gameplay the game seems to be pushing. It could be wishful thinking, but it would be incredible to combo the various gameplay elements into creative ways to approach the world. My two rupees [link] [comments] |
| Posted: 22 Feb 2017 05:47 PM PST |
| I am creating a recipe app for Breath of the Wild Posted: 22 Feb 2017 01:11 PM PST Hey everyone, I am creating a recipe app as a way to contain my hype. Would people be interested in this? I am starting on android, and will move to iOS when I am done. I have a couple questions: Is anyone interested in beta testing this and giving me some feedback on what they like/dislike? If so, PM me an email address, and I will add you to the beta release, hopefully by early next week. I know there has been a lot of data mined recently, but I am trying to stay as spoiler free as I can. Are the recipe tables leaked yet? Anywhere I can get them without having to gouge my eyes out from other spoilers? [link] [comments] |
| I Finally Beat That Freaking King Bulblin In Twilight Princess Posted: 23 Feb 2017 02:50 AM PST Well, this was the point that made me quit playing Twlight Princess several years ago. I could never beat this King Bulblin - I am awful with anything involving super exact timing and super fast speed - especially this combination of both in video games. It took me 25 tries tonight but I finally finally FINALLY destroyed King Bulblin on the bridge right before Death Mountain. YEAH!!! I am well on the way towards completing Twilight Princess before I get my copy of Breath of the Wild on 3/3. I'm sorry if this is one of those no-big-deal things for more seasoned players but beating this finally was a huge deal for me haha!!! [link] [comments] |
| What story info do I need to know before going into BotW? Posted: 23 Feb 2017 08:40 AM PST I am not a HUGE Zelda fanatic. I have not studied all the games nor do I remember a lot of details from back in the day... I am here to ask WHAT do I need to know before going into this game to get a grande scale understanding of what is going on. [link] [comments] |
| The wife got me this and it arrived today. Yayyy!!! Posted: 22 Feb 2017 03:55 PM PST |
| Breath of the Wild first impressions from some French journalists Posted: 22 Feb 2017 04:40 PM PST Disclaimer - I don't speak French but I've seen a translation on /r/NintendoSwitch as well as another French speaker on another site to confirm. The information comes from this stream at around 20 minutes in. Here are the basics -
If we have any French speakers here who would like to confirm, the Zelda talk should start somewhere around 20 minutes into this stream: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/123912657 [link] [comments] |
| Is it just me, or is Tingle pretty much the Jar Jar Binks of the Zelda universe? Posted: 22 Feb 2017 05:55 PM PST |
| Comic - Taking Medli to the Earth Temple Posted: 22 Feb 2017 09:17 PM PST |
| You are subscribed to email updates from The Legend of Zelda. To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now. | Email delivery powered by Google |
| Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States | |
Post a Comment