Halo - Found the Halo Wars 2 mural in Los Angeles!


Found the Halo Wars 2 mural in Los Angeles!

Posted: 10 Feb 2017 05:56 PM PST

you'll never believe what I just saw in the REQ store

Posted: 10 Feb 2017 06:10 AM PST

FTFY - The Mark V Delta helmet is NOT broken, and has NEVER had lights on the right side

Posted: 10 Feb 2017 09:54 AM PST

Have to sell basically everything

Posted: 10 Feb 2017 05:42 PM PST

New official Hot Wheels Halo lineup!

Posted: 10 Feb 2017 02:41 PM PST

10 weeks of sowing class and I made this.

Posted: 10 Feb 2017 02:57 PM PST

Wait, what? How did you do that? (X-post r/gaming)

Posted: 10 Feb 2017 10:51 AM PST

Alright, that's it. Black Eye needs to go. (Mythic Warzone Firefight)

Posted: 10 Feb 2017 12:54 PM PST

I've given this damn mode too many chances, it ends up feeling like a complete waste of time. Way to one up pre-Monitor's Bounty WZF cheapness a notch 343i. I know they recently increased the payout, but is it really worth it if YOU aren't having any fun? I don't even mind the Enemy AI basically having a blatant aimbot farther into the match, but Black Eye almost negates the utility of everyone's arsenal! Why bother using your Ghost Ultra with Wheelman when you can't regen your shields and ultimately become into swiss cheese! Got upgraded shields? It won't make a difference, increased strength? Good luck not being team shotted by jackal snipers lol. How can you encourage players into engaging close quarter combat when doing so becomes a death wish? This makes everyone into a liability, can't win when half of my team is dead due to being outranged by the enemy. It really makes it unfair for everyone. I'm just a solo que rando, I don't expect everyone to be coordinated going into Mythic WZF and to be honest I don't even know how a coordinated team can even win in MWZF. Anyone else feel the same? I really want to enjoy Mythic Warzone Firefight, but the cheese factor is simply too much to tolerate.

submitted by /u/LopezDeLaGuerra
[link] [comments]

Banshees need evade cooldown

Posted: 10 Feb 2017 09:58 PM PST

You can say whatever you want about the Banshee, but they shouldn't be able to evade so much. Wasps can't counter, Spartan Laser can be hard with random flips to counter, land vehicles can't do shit, the only thing that could deal with a Banshee is another Banshee or having everyone try to shoot it down. I know you can Plasma Pistol but that doesn't change how air dog fights turn out.

submitted by /u/Lord_Henry_James
[link] [comments]

PSA: the Icarus body armor negates the sound of your jumping stabilizers!

Posted: 10 Feb 2017 06:36 PM PST

On that note, does anyone know of any other armors that have special effects?

submitted by /u/Freerunningmunchkin
[link] [comments]

Everyone's talking about what they want for Halo 6 and I'm just over here wishing for Chips Dubbo and Marcus Stacker to return.

Posted: 10 Feb 2017 04:26 PM PST

Whoa...it's like a postcard! Dear Chips: kicking ass on Sangheilos, wish you were here.

submitted by /u/JJAB91
[link] [comments]

Armor sets that go great with the classic Helmets!

Posted: 10 Feb 2017 01:43 PM PST

These Classic Helmets Are Awesome

Posted: 10 Feb 2017 09:32 PM PST

I mean really, some of my favourite helmets from the old Halo games, they just look fantastic. Unfortunately having them has made me wish more than ever that we could actually customize our armour again. Helmet, individual shoulders, chest, legs..

Trying to mix and match these classic helmets with the full sets is alright but there's usually something I personally end up disliking which just makes me wish I could swap stuff out again. Like X set but the chest looks bad? Sorry, on to the next set.

I know it's been said a million times but I hope Halo 6 gives us the ability to properly customize again :/

submitted by /u/PopSkimo
[link] [comments]

Thanks for Giving Me Back My Face 343

Posted: 10 Feb 2017 08:47 PM PST

Halo 5 Ending.......WTF

Posted: 10 Feb 2017 08:44 AM PST

Man, first off, I'll start off by apologizing if this is the wrong thread to talk about the story. I know there is a subreddit specifically on the story of Halo, but there's way more people in this subreddit lol.

So yeah anyways, about that ending....what the hell man. What the absolute, fuck did any of that mean? What the hell was with that lame ass cut scene (343 calls it a 'cliffhanger', lol)? Like man, I feel so let down. SO let down from that ending.....TBH, i didn't even really understand what the hell the story was even about throughout the campaign, but it didn't bother me too much because; A), I already realized the game wasn't that great, so I lowered my expectations heavily. And B), regardless of the shitty campaign that 343 assembled, i was still expecting a bad ass ending....but NOPE, not even close. Instead, as somebody else put it, my experience was equivalent to the air leaking out of a balloon.

Cortana, did she die? If she did die, how?? What about Chief and Locke, i thought these guys were supposed to be enemies? That Halo ring, what the hell does that mean? What role did the elites and shit play, and why were some on my side while others weren't? Man, this whole campaign story was an absolute shit show, but nothing can forgive that lame ass assembly of random cut scenes that 343 refers to as an ending. Anybody wanna discuss this shit and offer some insight? Because i'm clueless man

submitted by /u/habzsauce
[link] [comments]

Can the Evil Geniuses Bounce Back?

Posted: 10 Feb 2017 01:35 PM PST

Hey everyone,

After taking a small break, I'm back to writing about Halo again. This week I have an article about my thoughts on EG and if they can perform going into HWC 2017.

Hope you guys enjoy the read :) As always, shares, feedback and thoughts are always appreciated!

http://thegamehaus.com/2017/02/10/can-eg-bounce-back/

submitted by /u/FrostbiteXV2
[link] [comments]

Limited Edition Halo Wars 2 Banished Controller announced

Posted: 10 Feb 2017 01:23 PM PST

Let me lower that cover to get a clear shot... Oh nevermind

Posted: 10 Feb 2017 10:28 AM PST

Halo 2 PC Out of map screen shots. (Maybe useful for backgrounds!)

Posted: 10 Feb 2017 03:36 PM PST

Hey guys, My friend UF ShadowTeddy and I were testing out a working CO-OP mod on Halo 2 Vista and encountered a glitch t'words the end that made up have a free-cam outside of the map. It looked so cool, so I decided to snap a bunch screenies in case anyone might want to use them for a background or something. Here are a few of my top picks from the folder in the imgur link, but I'm just gonna upload all of them to Google Drive as well, in case anyone wants a slightly different angle or maybe edit out part of the map that is seen t'words the bottom of a few of them. Hope you guys enjoy! If you do, I might take some more outside of other levels / multiplayer maps!

Imgur album: http://imgur.com/a/ogDTD

Google Drive: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B73pLXfMS5z9Z1R1dVZKQVAwQnM

submitted by /u/UncutFighter
[link] [comments]

Say what you will about the games, the advertising for HALO has been brilliant of late.

Posted: 10 Feb 2017 05:08 AM PST

Other than the obvious 'Hunt the Truth' ads - which caused quite a bit of controversy - 343 and Microsoft have been killing it with the marketing for these games.

I'm not necessarily talking about the amazing and epic trailers featuring great battles, but stuff like their 'Live' shorts. Things that are just absolutely silly and stupid.

For example, the recent Live Action ads for HALO Wars 2. The tag line for the marketing for the game is 'Know your Enemy'. The same is true for these new ads. However, when they tweeted about the new ads coming out the day before, I, along with others, expected something poignant and epic, like the Landfall ads.

Instead, we got this absolutely hilarious and brilliant showdown between Atriox and Cutter... at an Auto Dealership and on a passenger plane. Their fight? A car sale and an armrest, respectively.

It's absurd, but in the best possible way.

And as always, "Full tongue."

submitted by /u/GadenKerensky
[link] [comments]

Outta Nowhere, or How I Should Have Looked at the Radar

Posted: 10 Feb 2017 04:17 PM PST

Halo 5 Forge population?

Posted: 10 Feb 2017 08:00 PM PST

Had my fun around launch but now it seems like a ghost town. Is it officially dead?

submitted by /u/Alcoshotic
[link] [comments]

I love the ragdoll physics.

Posted: 10 Feb 2017 07:55 AM PST

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.