Grand Theft Auto V - My Mugger's timing is impeccable


My Mugger's timing is impeccable

Posted: 15 Feb 2017 06:04 AM PST

Nonononoyes

Posted: 15 Feb 2017 05:35 AM PST

Exploring GTAV Underwater

Posted: 15 Feb 2017 06:35 PM PST

What's something you don't want to see return in GTA VI?

Posted: 15 Feb 2017 05:09 PM PST

I'd like to see the Hydra removed or toned down in some capacity.

p.s. mrbossftw pls dont steal this for a video

submitted by /u/Sykickz
[link] [comments]

Jokes on you. I didn't really want to win anyway.

Posted: 15 Feb 2017 08:45 PM PST

Helicopter (Frogger) vs Plane (Jobuilt Velum)

Posted: 15 Feb 2017 03:38 PM PST

I was very much unaware of the Ruiner 2000's state-of-the-art security

Posted: 15 Feb 2017 11:21 AM PST

"Perfect" Landing

Posted: 15 Feb 2017 06:02 PM PST

ELI5 How to make money online on GTAV?

Posted: 16 Feb 2017 01:43 AM PST

I have played the game online for a bit but missed a lot of updates and don't really understand what to do now outside of missions and races to make money, could someone offer a brief and quick insight into how the SecuroServ stuff works and how to make some decent cash online?

submitted by /u/Jach10
[link] [comments]

Guess what car is discounted for the Valentine's Day event? The Ocelot Penetrator. Oh Rockstar...

Posted: 15 Feb 2017 06:39 AM PST

How well can i run GTA V?

Posted: 16 Feb 2017 01:46 AM PST

So I'm sure i can run GTAV fine on my PC, but I'm wondering how well. So anyone out there with the same specs as me, could you let me know how your pc runs it? Cheers. I picked up GTA V 10 min ago on steam since it's 50% off, been waiting for it to be on sale for so long :D

Specs: - i5 7500 Kabylake - GTX 1060 6GB MSI GAMING X -H270 MoBo -8GB ram

thanks

submitted by /u/WorthyChode
[link] [comments]

Has anybody ever stole a high-end car on the car inport and export and all of a sudden it catches on fire and blows up i was not doing the bomb one it just randomly caught fire and blew up

Posted: 16 Feb 2017 01:14 AM PST

Finally started playing the game on PC, couple questions...blimp? free cabs?

Posted: 15 Feb 2017 11:58 PM PST

I bought this on Steam finally and haven't really played much of it before. A little here and there at my friend's house on his 360 but I finally bought it and I have this blimp thing available to me, no idea what it is.

Also, why are the taxi rides free? Seems like I didn't have to do anything to earn free rides?

The game is awesome, just those two things are confusing right now.

submitted by /u/Tee_Money
[link] [comments]

Is the inport and export thing for cars worth it? Like do you make alot of money?

Posted: 15 Feb 2017 05:56 PM PST

Are there any places in the map that can pass as a 1920-30's setting?

Posted: 15 Feb 2017 02:09 PM PST

Just wondering because I am trying to make something on director mode.

submitted by /u/Nico_Bellend
[link] [comments]

Good value for money 8,000,000 and what to buy?

Posted: 15 Feb 2017 08:09 AM PST

So I bought the game plus a Megalodon card for like 50-55 dollars at the current Gold sale on Xbox.

What's a good way to spend it? What cars are worth collecting?

I'm not really interested in modern performance cars at all, more stuff like rare old classics (Stinger and Stirling, etc), old muscle and yachts (Dukes and Chino, etc), trucks, and other misc cool vehicles.

How long will it last realistically if I have like 2-4 properties of cars fully upgraded?

I'm not looking into getting any lowriders since I am not a fan.

submitted by /u/SmegSlebChef
[link] [comments]

Driving is so cool.

Posted: 15 Feb 2017 07:53 PM PST

how big is the download on steam?

Posted: 15 Feb 2017 07:41 PM PST

I might gtav but I have limited internet so my question is how big is the download size on steam? DOWNLOAD SIZE NOT TOTAL SIZE IT TAKES UP IN HARD DRIVE thanks in advance

submitted by /u/WaterPanda007
[link] [comments]

[Discussion] Best motorcycles for stunts

Posted: 15 Feb 2017 07:17 PM PST

I was just wondering what the best motorcycles for stunts (like wheelying off of curbs and doing crazy stuff in the air) are. Just tell me the best few if you know.

submitted by /u/QuameerLafranze
[link] [comments]

Reapers MC PC February 2017 Promo Video

Posted: 15 Feb 2017 12:24 PM PST

Hope you hardcore Grand Theft auto lover like this video✌

Posted: 16 Feb 2017 12:16 AM PST

Infinite loading screen help

Posted: 15 Feb 2017 11:24 AM PST

I'm getting infinite loading screen issues and not exactly sure what to do, any ideas?

submitted by /u/CanadianRhota
[link] [comments]

Anyone want to farm one lap Criminal Records for race wins to get the Chrome respray?

Posted: 15 Feb 2017 05:21 PM PST

I'm not a huge fan of racing and had to start a new profile. It was such a grind for me to get up over fifty wins last time and I'm not really trying to spend forever working on it.

If any one is interested we set up one lap races and alternate winning. Just hitting replay instead of setting it up each time.

It still takes a little bit of time but it's nothing compared to grinding out actual races.

PSN: CitricAcidCycle

Let me know.

submitted by /u/Citric_Acid_Cycle
[link] [comments]

Few questions about the Executive Garages

Posted: 15 Feb 2017 04:45 PM PST

If I were to purchase say the 20 car version, would I then lose my two current garages that store ten each of those cars?

Or would I lose them only if I was CEO at the time.

Say I retired, my cars would go back to the garages they are currently in?

Also is buying LS Customs option worth it, can you steal any car and mod it or use lame cars under 60k.

submitted by /u/315MhmmFruitBarrels
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.