Grand Theft Auto V - And they don't stop coming


And they don't stop coming

Posted: 05 Feb 2017 05:40 PM PST

Whats the funniest time you earned $2000 for good behavior?

Posted: 05 Feb 2017 05:27 PM PST

4k vehicle dashboards part 2. I added some bonuses at the end.

Posted: 05 Feb 2017 01:15 PM PST

Bullseye

Posted: 05 Feb 2017 10:25 AM PST

PSA: Playstation 4 & Xbox One Character Transfer to PC is being shut down AS WELL, not just old gen.

Posted: 05 Feb 2017 08:09 AM PST

Funny cinematic

Posted: 06 Feb 2017 12:52 AM PST

Well then.

Posted: 05 Feb 2017 02:21 PM PST

Set 'em up and knock 'em down.

Posted: 05 Feb 2017 02:36 AM PST

So I made a reel of all the stuff you can do with the GTA editing system for my class

Posted: 05 Feb 2017 01:39 PM PST

[Discussion] "This vehicle cannot be modified" at LSC

Posted: 05 Feb 2017 09:20 PM PST

Why is is saying this? I can't customize or sell any vehicle that has this. Also, how can I fix this (if I can)?

submitted by /u/QuameerLafranze
[link] [comments]

[HELP] Buying New Vehicle Warehouse

Posted: 06 Feb 2017 12:10 AM PST

I bought a vehicle warehouse and decided I wanted a different one, how can I buy a new one? I don't see an option on the office computer, the warehouse computer, or my phones browser.

submitted by /u/LTAP2128
[link] [comments]

Felt this needed to be said.

Posted: 05 Feb 2017 01:51 PM PST

I've been having severe difficulty connecting/staying connected to friend's sessions, and sessions in general since the Xbox One version was released. So today I decided to submit a ticket to let them know how badly their game is in bad need of a performance/connection update, but for some odd reason, it was marked as spam, so the paragraph I had just typed couldn't be sent. Even though there is literally an option to submit a ticket regarding "Online Multiplayer Connectivity."

Honestly, I've been a huge supporter and fan of Rockstar Games since GTA 3 first came out, but if this is how Red Dead Redemption 2 will also be handled, Rockstar Games will crumble as a company in the next few years because longtime Rockstar fans and new fans alike will turn their backs on the once well respected company.

submitted by /u/Pandism
[link] [comments]

Ruiner 2000 versions

Posted: 05 Feb 2017 09:44 PM PST

What is the difference between 4.320k and 5.745k versions of Ruiner 2000?

submitted by /u/Gaben38
[link] [comments]

which car has most light reflectors?

Posted: 05 Feb 2017 01:55 PM PST

i think Canis Bodhi has 10 (2+4+4), while trophy truck has 2+2+4.

thank you

submitted by /u/Bkloro59
[link] [comments]

Most Efficient Way To Complete Only Main Story?

Posted: 05 Feb 2017 03:47 PM PST

Is there a guide out there on how to complete only the main story missions? I find myself completing a mission and then unsure what to do next. I do not have a lot of time, how long does it take to complete only the main story of GTA V on PS4?

submitted by /u/NotADigitalNomad
[link] [comments]

[question] what's up with the super low traffic on this sub?

Posted: 05 Feb 2017 09:00 AM PST

Haven't been on here for like a week but damn there's barely any posts

submitted by /u/eRa_Tension
[link] [comments]

Cashier killed my player for aiming at his son.

Posted: 05 Feb 2017 09:26 PM PST

Is it possible to download the legit version of GTA 5? (reason why in the post)

Posted: 05 Feb 2017 05:33 PM PST

I have the physical copy (7 blu-rays) but 3rd dvd is damaged so I can't install the game. It would be even better if I could download the data that's on that dvd so I could install it off my HDD.

EDIT: I need the data4.cab file from the 3rd DVD. I had all the DVD stuff copied on my HDD and I installed from HDD, but I accidentally formatted that partition that was reserved for this stuff only.

submitted by /u/SneezingPandaGG
[link] [comments]

All I want is a trucker themed update. Grand Theft Auto: Convoy

Posted: 05 Feb 2017 09:47 AM PST

A lot of times, I just drive back and forth across the map to different locations, dropping off and picking up different trailers. Like the Haulage mission, but I want my own trucks. I wish American trucking simulator would come to consoles.

submitted by /u/Only_Says_Orange
[link] [comments]

Best Motorbike

Posted: 05 Feb 2017 03:35 PM PST

What is the best motorbike?

From what I gather, it's either the Hakuchou (Shitzu or Drag?), the Akuma or the Bati.

So far I've been using the Lectro... but I've always thought it was a bit slow. The boost is nice after slowing to turn a corner, though.

submitted by /u/Velkar
[link] [comments]

GTA 5 Dog chase accident

Posted: 05 Feb 2017 09:33 AM PST

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.