Fallout - I think my Dogmeat stew might be a bit undercooked


I think my Dogmeat stew might be a bit undercooked

Posted: 07 Feb 2017 07:15 AM PST

Did power armors always need a "fusion core" or did Fallout 4 retcon the way power armor works?

Posted: 07 Feb 2017 07:02 AM PST

Fallout 4 Script Extender (F4SE) 0.3.0 released for Fallout 4 1.9.4 update!

Posted: 07 Feb 2017 07:19 AM PST

http://f4se.silverlock.org/beta/f4se_0_03_00.7z

whats new:

  • support for runtime 1.9.4
  • input event hook
  • event sending
  • ScriptObject.Register/UnregisterForKey/Control
  • enabled papyrus API for plugins
submitted by /u/kevin52495
[link] [comments]

I feel like Fallout 4's Super Mutants should have been the Mutants from Fallout 3

Posted: 06 Feb 2017 07:55 PM PST

I have to say. The contrived reason for Mutants to be in Fallout 4, I.E. The Institute making them, has to be the most slap stick lazy way to introduce the fodder back into the game. Because it makes no sense for them to create hundreds of the Mutants. When they'd learn about 10 that this is going no where. And why the hell would they make dogs? Bit that's beside the point.

I feel like a more sensible solution would have been just the Mutants migrated to Boston from DC, fleeing the Brotherhood. Have them be changed. Have them realising that they could not take over DC. Have a mutant faction just wanting to settle down, but mutants within wanting to take revenge on the humans.

Having the Mutants be from DC could be a fantastic way to humanize them a bit. Not just the endless fodder they were in 4 and 3. Having them sick of just fighting and running, and their reactions when the BOS finally show up.

submitted by /u/MattTheFreeman
[link] [comments]

What is important to know when playing the fallout 1, 2, and tactics?

Posted: 07 Feb 2017 08:40 AM PST

I've played 3, NV, and 4 but want to try the older games

submitted by /u/JyoungPNG
[link] [comments]

After playing Skyrim for around 30 hours now, I can see why Fallout 4 is knocked for being a bad RPG

Posted: 07 Feb 2017 08:52 AM PST

That said, I still loved 4, and it was my GOTY for 2015. I still appreciated what RPG aspects there were, and Bethesda can always build a beautiful world to explore.

submitted by /u/FlikTripz
[link] [comments]

Don't worry too much about the HD texture packs system requirements. I'm running constant 60fps on a 780GTX, i5-4670, 16GB RAM, SSD system with High-Ultra settings

Posted: 07 Feb 2017 09:10 AM PST

I saw the system requirements of the HD texture pack and was noway near it. Some people said in the post of the release information, that they are running it good with a 1070, but the 780 is some generations behind and my CPU isn't the freshest, so I thought give it a try.

Here's an ingame screenshot and my Fallout 4 settings.

https://imgur.com/a/OIGlE

Unfortuentely, Steam Screenshots don't cap the FPS Overlay of Steam, so you can't see that I'm running 60 FPS, but I am. I would say you people with older machines can def. give it a try. It's worth it.

submitted by /u/tzfrs
[link] [comments]

"As a children's toy, what would you say is your greatest weakness?"

Posted: 06 Feb 2017 06:19 PM PST

Fallout Shelter Achievements List Revealed

Posted: 07 Feb 2017 02:17 AM PST

The achievement list for Fallout Shelter has just been revealed by TrueAchievements:

https://www.trueachievements.com/n26604/fallout-shelter-achievement-list-revealed

submitted by /u/richs99
[link] [comments]

So how many feral ghouls are actually in the fallout universe?

Posted: 07 Feb 2017 03:05 PM PST

I guess the first question is, what percentage of the human race that survived became a ghoul? And then how many of those ghouls eventually became feral?

Would it be plausible to say that some point in the fallout timeline could there have been hordes of feral ghouls just buried underground? Or would you say it was more like small groups scattered around the wastelands?

submitted by /u/mullighanisdog
[link] [comments]

How does the Lone Wanderer know how to swim?

Posted: 07 Feb 2017 01:26 PM PST

The Courier from New Vegas and the Sole Survivor from F4 were born outside of a vault, so they probably had some experience in water.

The Lone Wanderer, though born in the wastes, has spent his/her early years in a vault. But when it's time to swim, how can the Lone Wanderer seem to stay afloat and know how to swim?

Did Vault 101 have a swimming pool or was it just pure luck?

submitted by /u/Tr0llFap
[link] [comments]

Fallout 4 Intro - Lazy Town Edition

Posted: 07 Feb 2017 07:56 AM PST

Some screenshots with the new texture pack.

Posted: 06 Feb 2017 10:37 PM PST

http://imgur.com/gallery/aoPX8

Only mod I have just enables god rays at night time.

submitted by /u/BrettonTT
[link] [comments]

I wrote a song about Fallout, please check it out!!

Posted: 07 Feb 2017 02:59 PM PST

I always thought that the whole fallout universe is very inspiring. I don't know if it is appropriate for me to post this song in this subreddit, but still, I hope you enjoy it!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8Z9K1ClO5Q&feature=youtu.be

submitted by /u/Mykolas123
[link] [comments]

Which was your favorite Fallout game? Why?

Posted: 07 Feb 2017 02:19 PM PST

My favorite was New Vegas, I liked the world very much and all the quirky dialogue's and interactions, the wasteland wandered perk for making things extra cooky, always wondering if i had enough of a certain skill to meet a check in a new conversation or what might happen if i do or don't. It was a mix of mad max, and an RL Stein choose your own adventure book.

I've played 3, NV, and 4. I own 2 but haven't made time to play it yet.

submitted by /u/the40ftbadger
[link] [comments]

Are there any good mods to improve load time?

Posted: 07 Feb 2017 12:42 PM PST

I like to use a lot of mods, but it makes each loading screen minimum a minute long, any good way to solve this?

submitted by /u/Barry_the_UPS_guy
[link] [comments]

Hi guys! First post here!

Posted: 07 Feb 2017 04:14 PM PST

What's the fastest way to level up? Any tips? My stats are: Strength 6 Perception 5 Endurance 5 Charisma 4 Intelligence 6 Agility (+)7 Luck 2 Oh my level is currently 15.

submitted by /u/GAZAYOUTH93X
[link] [comments]

Modding Question for Fallout New Vegas

Posted: 07 Feb 2017 04:12 PM PST

I recently installed the mod "Powered Power Armor" but can't find the required .esm "Inventory Access" anywhere on the Nexus. If you know where I can find it, I thank you in advance.

submitted by /u/Ender_Von_Slayer
[link] [comments]

Any good fallout perk ideas?

Posted: 07 Feb 2017 12:07 PM PST

Does anyone have any ideas for new perks for the fallout series? I would love to hear them :)

submitted by /u/Renroh2003
[link] [comments]

FONV place, unmarked.

Posted: 07 Feb 2017 03:39 PM PST

I have no idea what this place is, sorry if its a dumb post but I've never seen it before. The only mod I could think that adds this is A World of Pain but IDK.

http://imgur.com/a/2KLpf

submitted by /u/rap_gaming
[link] [comments]

Does the new update (hd textures) finally support 3440x1440 ultrawides?

Posted: 07 Feb 2017 02:26 PM PST

Technical details about the Fallout 4 HD Pack

Posted: 06 Feb 2017 04:25 PM PST

With great help by jonwd7 and klmx, I've made a little overview of the FO4 HD DLC that has just been released.
Enjoy! :)

Here's a Google Sheet with all texture files with vanilla and the HD DLC in separate sheets:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Z4C63i1binKPhZ_GyZ9bY-n1VB9bU07n83ql83X-fAg/

Random facts:
- Cubemaps, effects and head textures haven't been touched.
- There are many duplicate files that greatly increase the download size by around 10 GB, there's a list of them in the sheet.
- Duplicate means the file size, dimensions and format are the same.
- Almost all BC5 (normal/specular) and BC3 (diffuse with alpha) are included.
- Only a little more than half of BC1 (diffuse without alpha) textures are included.

Number of texture files?
- Vanilla: 40963
- HD DLC: 36623
- Excluded from the HD DLC: 4688
- Identical duplicates in the HD DLC: 22414

What percentage of dimensions are 512x512?
- Vanilla: 52.91%
- HD DLC: 47.71%

What percentage of dimensions are 1024x1024?
- Vanilla: 32.58%
- HD DLC: 10.54%

What percentage of dimensions are 2048x2048?
- Vanilla: 6.22%
- HD DLC: 28.46%

What percentage of dimensions are 4096x4096?
- Vanilla: 0.06%
- HD DLC: 5.10%

Distribution of the texture format?
Vanilla:
- BC1: 13628
- BC2: 2
- BC3: 15685
- BC5: 11314
- BC7: 1
- R8: 2
- B8G8R8A8: 330

HD DLC:
- BC1: 9642
- BC2: 2
- BC3: 15638
- BC5: 11054
- BC7: 1
- R8: 2
- B8G8R8A8: 283

submitted by /u/ousnius
[link] [comments]

I found a bizarre fast-travel glitch in Old World Blues, and I'm not the only one

Posted: 06 Feb 2017 07:50 PM PST

Here's the link to people corroborating the glitch: http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Talk:Old_World_Blues_bugs

I had the exact same thing happen. In short (edit: I guess not so short,) after starting OWB and speaking with the brains, I wandered north in search of Sink personalities and found the Magnetohydraulics Complex, where I found enough ammo and such to become over-encumbered. I drank some booze to allow me to travel back to the Sink, install the Sink into the Sink, sell off stuff I didn't need and store other stuff for later.

Afterwards, I walked outside and my game immediately crashed after the loading screen. No biggie, it's a Gamebryo game so it's not unexpected, auto-save worked fine. However, after I got reloaded onto the balcony, I tried fast-travelling back to the Magnetohydraulics Complex and found myself right where I had left off from, but standing on a pile of 15 or so mines and random tool cabinet junk, like a hammer, some wonderglue, etc. Thankfully, I had taken Light Step so I didn't get blown to bits.

I went inside to sell the stuff I had picked up and went back outside, tried to fast-travel again, and wound up back where I started, only this time there were 5 or so lobotomites, a nightstalker, and a battle drink item surrounding me. I managed to survive by choking down 10 blood sausages and swinging wildly with my proton axe, but barely made it. Looted the corpses, sold the stuff, tried to fast-travel again for science, and though I ended back up on the balcony again, there were no new things spawned in.

Then I figured I'd try fast-travelling to somewhere else first, and then to the Magnetohydraulics Complex, and that worked. I figured I might try to see if anyone else had had this bug happen or if it was the result of some weird mod interaction, but apparently at least two people have run into it before. I hadn't noticed the cask, but when I fast-travelled back to check, there it was. Here's some screenshots of the aftermath Unfortunately the nightstalker corpse and a couple of the lobotomites despawned right before I took the screen grab.

submitted by /u/ZapActions-dower
[link] [comments]

HD Texture pack issue

Posted: 07 Feb 2017 05:34 AM PST

When I click install on the steam dlc page, it launches the game. When I click buy inside the game, it launches steam in the steam overlay, then asks if steam is installed.

I have 100+ GB left, how does one install this?

submitted by /u/marknate24
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.