Destiny - Daily Thread - Lore Thursday [SPOILERS AHEAD] |
- Daily Thread - Lore Thursday [SPOILERS AHEAD]
- Collectors rejoice! The CX20 Slipper Misfit is available for the first time in 600 days
- I'M THINKING HAWKMOON'S BACK (John Wick parody)
- Did I win the game now?
- Hoping we get a great ARG leading up to Destiny 2 (and even April Update)
- Why do I get the impression Bungie keeps apologizing for the game they originally made with all these nerfs when they should be celebrating and embracing it with all it's nuance?
- Heaven forbid we get another Hive expansion soon, but here's a new enemy worth having
- How to get to the Sweeper-Bot on Bannerfall! (Glitch)
- This is useful to know if you have a Deviled Ghost or a Ghost Ghost
- 17 full Female Titan armor sets without shaders
- Destiny made me finally buy an Xbox One... a week before my PC died
- Fusion Rifles and the special economy nerf
- Petition to make Murmur into a quest based Exotic gun. Bonus, it regens amo
- The Psion Flayers in COE this week can be killed before they shield Stompy McStomp pants.
- 2 rare ships at the shipwright - CX20 Slipper Misfit + NS66 High Water!
- Hilarious Bungie.net Forum Comments Inspired Me To Make This Video
- McFarlane Figures up for Preorder (July 2017 arrival)!
- At first I was upset my D1 character might not be transferred to D2. But I'd be okay with not keeping my character if they treat it like dragonball xenoverse did.
- Where are the Kells? The state of the Houses.
- Touch of Malice's Touch of Mercy perk procs by shooting the SIVA swarms
- Finished Aksis for the 35th time, didn't get nanophoenix but someone else in my FT did, kinda makes me feel like I got it myself.
- I don't always play Rift, but when I do...
- So whats the deal with shadow shot
- Don't forget... Not everyone has been playing since the Beta.
- Thank you /R/DTG for all your Helpful advice/Knowldege
| Daily Thread - Lore Thursday [SPOILERS AHEAD] Posted: 23 Feb 2017 05:00 AM PST Welcome to Lore Thursday! Let's discuss the lore and story in Destiny. Be sure to sort by new to see the latest questions! In need of more Destiny Lore? Come visit /r/DestinyLore! Rules
[link] [comments] |
| Collectors rejoice! The CX20 Slipper Misfit is available for the first time in 600 days Posted: 23 Feb 2017 12:01 AM PST 604 days, technically The wait is over.10681 glimmer The last time this ship was sold was June 30, 2015, during House of Wolves and two months before kiosks were added to the game. This is the final ship many collectors need to finish their kiosk. This ship has been the subject of many front page posts: So I saw Deej at PSX and asked about the CX20 Slipper Misfit... CX20 Slipper Misfit. It's been 560 days. Bungo, Pls. I'm still looking for 2 rare Ships Amanda Holiday, get on it! CX20 Slipper Misfit has not been sold for 503 days Rare ship CX20 Slipper Misfit has not been sold in 444 days The CX20 Slipper Misfit was last sold 1 year ago - working as intended? This ship was sold a third time on October 1, 2014, two weeks after vanilla launch. [link] [comments] |
| I'M THINKING HAWKMOON'S BACK (John Wick parody) Posted: 23 Feb 2017 08:59 AM PST I can't help but think of this scene every time somebody says "Hawkmoon's back!!" Here's a short parody video: https://youtu.be/3WXd-XDGnko Please don't take this as a jab in any direction of Bungie's patch. This is all in good fun. Thanks! [link] [comments] |
| Posted: 23 Feb 2017 03:22 AM PST I realize this isn't everything in the entire game, but I've collected everything you can get at the kiosks (minus emotes and super rare shaders/emblems that don't show here unless you have them). Thank you CX20 Slipper Misfit for being my white whale. Share your collections? What are you still trying to get to "complete" the game? Edit: To clarify guys, nothing in the kiosks are "missing" but that doesn't mean super rare items or one-time things that don't show unless you have them aren't there, e.g.; The Eye of Osiris or MotW Emblem. Also, my pictures don't show Tier 12 but I figured everyone had that already because of the Iron Banner gear that's been for sale this season... I do have Tier 12 pretty much all the ways you can on all characters, I prefer to look frabjous :D [link] [comments] |
| Hoping we get a great ARG leading up to Destiny 2 (and even April Update) Posted: 23 Feb 2017 09:44 AM PST Love to see how excited this community gets when an ARG starts. Last time the nanites one was pretty cool and linking it through to the Raid Exotic was brilliant. Here's hoping for more of that creativity. [link] [comments] |
| Posted: 23 Feb 2017 08:38 AM PST Destiny is a complex game that is inherently difficult to balance on account of numerous factors. But if Bungie keeps dialing everything back simply because some players are emotional egg shells that subjectively can't handle being killed by weapons and abilities they don't favor using, then at some point we'll no longer be playing the game many of us fell in love with way back in 2014. Instead of trying to bring Destiny in line with other shooters, Bungie should work toward restoring it to what it once was: The amazing and unique game that took many of us away from other shooters. [link] [comments] |
| Heaven forbid we get another Hive expansion soon, but here's a new enemy worth having Posted: 23 Feb 2017 09:28 AM PST Cursed Ogre. Instead of its face being a giant laser beam, uh, it's a giant bomb. Do. Not. Let. It. Get. Close. I'd imagine that it walks slowly towards its attackers, with its face covered, allowing for no/hard to pull off crit hits. If it enters rage mode, sure, it'll drop its guard on its face, but it'll also rush. We haven't seen something like this yet, and I think we'd all like the (small) change of pace. [link] [comments] |
| How to get to the Sweeper-Bot on Bannerfall! (Glitch) Posted: 23 Feb 2017 07:03 AM PST In a world of infinite super glitches, I try to find the glitches that really matter. This time, i'll show you a way to get to the Sweeper-Bot on Bannerfall. It's a pretty cool glitch out of the map and there's loads more to see than just the SB, but I figured I would show you this so you can explore the rest on your own. You'll need a Hunter + Triple Jump + Exotic Sword. It has to be an exotic sword because you'll need the heavy swing to get through the barrier. Hope you guys enjoy! [link] [comments] |
| This is useful to know if you have a Deviled Ghost or a Ghost Ghost Posted: 23 Feb 2017 05:04 AM PST Anyone who has a Deviled Ghost or a Ghost Ghost can get different rolls on them from the Holiday Kiosk for 50 Legendary Marks. This is probably already known by most of you but I personally learned this recently since I didn't notice there were two tabs on my Holiday Kiosk. It's also a good way to spend those useless Legendary Marks. [link] [comments] |
| 17 full Female Titan armor sets without shaders Posted: 23 Feb 2017 12:18 AM PST Hey guys, first time post here, so go easy. For a lot of players setting goals and things to go for keep destiny going. So here's a few sets I don't really want to part with in my vault. I know stat's on some are pretty bad, but I wasn't concerned with tweaking them so much for these screenshots. Anyways, enjoy guardians! [link] [comments] |
| Destiny made me finally buy an Xbox One... a week before my PC died Posted: 23 Feb 2017 06:21 AM PST Hey guys. As you can probably tell from the title I'm new to this game. Ran into some money and decided to get Destiny and an Xbox One coincidentally right before I bricked the motherboard of my gaming rig (screw you Gigabyte). First impression: Jesus f*cking christ this game is absolutely beautiful. The skyboxes are divine. The terrain is majestic and just so... mesmerizing. Patrolling Venus feels like I'm outside in rural Georgia. I came to this game after getting bored with Warframe after 3 years and thousands of hours, a game that has been repeatedly compared to Destiny. I can definitely see the similarities (and possibly things that were 'borrowed" here and there) but at the same time the two games are so unique a solid on their own. I already have a level 40 guardian of every class and just last night broke LL300 on my Titan. I havent even finished the story on any of them yet! The sheer amount of content in this game is absolutely overwhelming. I bought a mic just so I can query Cortana mid mission everytime I get something new. And now I'm hearing Destiny 2 is slated for this year?! The weird mixture of confusion and hype will probably keep me hooked to this game for a while. Question: where can I find more experienced players to play with? I did something called Prison of Elders with a random dude last night and that was fu-cking. NUTS! Are there such things as guilds or clans where I can find groups to play with? Edit: I'll try to get in contact with all of you who offered help. You guys are the best [link] [comments] |
| Fusion Rifles and the special economy nerf Posted: 23 Feb 2017 05:58 AM PST Wall of text incoming! Yes, yes I know. Shhhh don't let Bungie know about fusions or they will nerf them. Well unfortunately with the special economy being the way it is I think that fusion rifles were hurt more than any nerf to the gun itself. This post is just me talking about one of my favorite gun types and how sad my heart is at the state that they are in right now with the economy. Fusion rifles were high risk, high reward/satisfaction guns. You couldn't just point and shoot like with shotguns, you had to be patient, calculative and even bait a little. I had been testing with my now favorite fusion rifle (Stellar Vestige. Trails) and I was having a ton of fun with it. Baiting guardians around a corner and blasting them, pre-charging around corners and getting a crispy kill, it's awesome! Plus if I lost an engagement you couldn't blame the gun, you could only blame yourself and not playing the engagement right. With fusion rifles it's not a "run in guns a blazing" type of style, it's patience and opportunity. I also never felt bad losing to a fusion rifle, in fact I usually thought, "Crap, nice play though!" which is saying something in the crucible! I would just plan on how I would get the jump on that guy next time I saw him. Then the special economy nerf. What was once a high risk/ high reward gun just had the stakes raised tenfold. You need to be on your "A" game with laser precision and focus to get multiple kills with a fusion rifle right now. I had 12 rounds for my Stellar Vestage, got in an engagement, won it while being hurt, and then got cleaned up by another Guardian. BAM! All my ammo is gone. It's just so disheartening. I have heard a lot of suggestions running around regarding the special economy and my favorite so far is respawing with whatever is left in the mag. Not a hoard amount of ammo, just enough to get some crispy kills without waiting around for a box. Anyways, those are just my (sad) thoughts. Just wondering if anyone feels the same. Hopefully fusion rifles will see the light still in these dark times! What is voop may never die! edit: I love primaries and the way they are now. I'm not saying I want it to be so that I can just run around with my fusion all the time, but I don't like that even if I don't touch my special weapon and lose a primary gunfight, I still lose all my special ammo [link] [comments] |
| Petition to make Murmur into a quest based Exotic gun. Bonus, it regens amo Posted: 22 Feb 2017 05:56 PM PST Subject: Petition to make Murmur into a quest based Exotic gun. Bonus, it regens amo Teaser: As a taken tott, I learned the base game all while handling fusion rifles that made me wonder why they were even a thing. During the grind to 320 via King's Fall I was introduced to a few seasoned beta and year one players who told tale of the glory that once was the fusion rifle. They spouted off gun names like Pocket Infinity and Pratorean (sp?) Foil or Light of the Abyss like one would reminisce about past loves long gone. Body Text: During Rise of Iron the community started flirting with and then living the life of the voop. Fusion rifles were becoming a thing. Cross mapping with a range finder, braced frame Saladin's Vigil was a reality. Then the special Amo nerf occurred; players lost special amo upon death, making the choice of a fusion in PVP less viable. So now it's come to this. Voopers had just a brief resurgence some still feeling left out in the cold. But it can't end there, can it? Just like the No Time to Explain, and Kvostov, we've seen guns long gone resurface. Yet one still remains. Eris gives you murmur when defeating the mission, The Wakening. Murmur is a good legendary fusion from year one. However, mine like most others who've not dismantled it, sits in the vault collecting dust. The Parallel: Eris lost her ghost when battling crota. It's known her next death will be her last. She's sacrificed much for us: rescuing us from Crota's throne world as we were trapped trying to gain a way of entrance into the ascendant realm, sharing her knowledge and Toland's journals with us as we searched for how to destroy a taken God, and ultimately crafting the gun which could yield the power of a worm god's avatar. Eris Morn is our Dido. Her sacrifice, neigh her suffering, however, is our lament. The Reprise: Bungie, please let us bring both closure and justice to Eris and the Voopers in one fell swoop. Please give us a quest where we rescue the ghost of Eris Morn. She in turn gives thanks by granting us an exotic Murmur. It may handle just like its legendary with a perk, what makes it exotic, of regenerating its own amo over time. Thank you all for reading and much thanks for your consideration. -DSG
Addendum: Per the request of the owner of /r/CrucibleVoopArmy this thread has been cross posted here [link] [comments] |
| The Psion Flayers in COE this week can be killed before they shield Stompy McStomp pants. Posted: 23 Feb 2017 04:43 AM PST Step 1: Don't get phalanxed Step 2: Patiently wait for those idiots (the flayers) to finish their long ass spawn animation Step 3: Raze-Lighter the living hell out of them I could only get one or two before the remaining one (or two) were immune. Good luck hunting for those HOJ weapons. [link] [comments] |
| 2 rare ships at the shipwright - CX20 Slipper Misfit + NS66 High Water! Posted: 23 Feb 2017 12:07 AM PST |
| Hilarious Bungie.net Forum Comments Inspired Me To Make This Video Posted: 22 Feb 2017 11:04 PM PST The B.net forum truly is a salt mine of passionate guardians. I honestly laughed my ass off while browsing it yesterday. I made this video entirely out of my favorite comments. Don't like. Don't subscribe. Just enjoy. Edit: Thanks for the gold kind stranger! [link] [comments] |
| McFarlane Figures up for Preorder (July 2017 arrival)! Posted: 23 Feb 2017 01:03 PM PST Just got an email saying that the McFarlane Destiny figures have been put up for preorder on BigBadToyStore.com. Here are some details:
You won't be charged until the items arrive. I use BBTS for a lot of my Transformers collecting and have always had great service through them. [link] [comments] |
| Posted: 23 Feb 2017 11:26 AM PST In dragonball xenoverse 2 your character from xenoverse 1 is know as "The hero of Toki Toki city". A statue of your original character is put in the center of your personal instance of the game hub. Also, you still retain some, but not all of your moves and equipment items. And lastly your character from 1 is an npc you can meet. If you didnt have a character in xenoverse 1 the game gives you a few options of generic "heroes" This would give bungie the chance to give us a new character or classes, at the same time giving some of us the option to retain some of our hard work while also letting new characters start from scratch. I'm excited for Destiny 2, and ill be picking it up regardless of character transferability. Edit: Just to clarify, I am not stating that Bungie is not going to let us transfer our characters, I am simply pointing out that this is the way a different game handled transferring characters. [link] [comments] |
| Where are the Kells? The state of the Houses. Posted: 23 Feb 2017 10:36 AM PST With some exception a Kell is the leader of a Fallen house. They along with a Prime and an Archon make up a ruling triumvirate, and if any one of the three falls, a House is thrown into disarray. Primes are nearly irreplaceable, and the loss of one is devastating. Archons, from what we can see, are easily replaced, as the Devils and Wolves seem to go through them like tissues. So how replaceable are Kells? The answer is rather unclear. In recent history, five different Kells have died. Some were replaced quickly, while others still leave a vacant throne. Why is this? The best way to find out is to examine the houses in detail and see what it going on. House of Kings: We start off with a house that has seen very little loss compared to the others, and in fact we have little to look at. The Kell of Kings is alive and well, and is plotting to take back The Traveler even now. He was the mastermind behind Twilight Gap, meaning he has been the Kell for some time. An interesting thing to note is Twilight Gap is recently history. It happened years ago in game, but we have no idea how many years. Could be a decade, could be two. Bungie hasn't been clear on this. Another point is we don't know how long the average Fallen lifespan is. The Fallen have been in our system for hundreds of years now, so unless they can live for hundreds of years, which I find extremely unlikely, all current active Fallen in our Solar System were likely born in our Solar System. The Kell of Kings may even have been born on Earth. We can't say. Either way, the current state of the Kings is that they are the strongest House standing, with their whole of their ruling body still intact. House of Wolves: We jump now to the Wolves, where we can glean quite a bit of insight. Before Twilight Gap the Kell of Wolves was Virixas. We don't know much about him, but we do know that he met his end during The Scatter, when The Queen of the Awoken blew up half the House of Wolves along with him. Immediately after his death, three contenders to the Kellship arose between Irxis, Parixas, and Skolas. The three were Barons of the House prior to this, and engaged against each other, while still fighting against the Awoken, to determine who would be Kell. These conflicts would later be known as the Reef Wars. Not long after this Skolas managed to win the Kellship, both of his competitors killed. Skolas reigned as Kell for the rest of the Reef Wars, until the betrayal of Variks, which resulted in Skolas' capture. Variks went on to crown The Queen the Kell of Wolves, and she ruled over the House for years. This lasted until Skolas' Rebellion, where the House broke away from the Queen and followed Skolas once more. Skolas now called himself "The Kell of Kells", attempting to lay claim over all the Fallen houses. Regardless of what he thought he was Kell of, he was at least the Kell of the Wolves. Eventually, he was captured and executed in the Prison of Elders, leaved the wolves without a Kell. The wolves next leader was not a Kell, but a Prime. Orbiks Prime was somehow discovered and repaired, and was made the impromptu leader of the remaining wolves. He was dispatched quickly as well, but this does show a precedent that in a pinch a Prime can serve as a leader in place of a Kell. Now, the wolves are scattered and broken. The house is a shadow of its former self, likely being the smallest of the big four because of all its heavy losses. This could be the answer as to why their is currently no Kell of Wolves: There might not be anybody left to be Kell. Most of the Wolf nobility was killed during Skolas' Rebellion, so there might not be anyone left strong enough to take the Kellship. While I suspect this to be the case, only time will tell. House of Devils: We start here a few hundred years ago, when Rezyl Azzir killed an unnamed Kell of an unspecified House. While we don't know for sure the slain Kell belonged to the Devils, most people seem to believe the Kell was a Devil so I will as well. Since this occurred centuries ago, I again bring up the fact we don't know how a Fallen life cycle works, so we can't say how many Kell's reigned between this one, and the last we know of. The next Kell we DO know of is Solkis. He was the Devil Kell during the time of Twilight Gap, and was leading the charge against the city. While he survived the battle, he was killed not to long after by Saint-14 in a counter push against the Fallen. Again, we don't know how long ago the battle was, but it's safe to say he has not been replaced since. Meaning, the Devils have been without a Kell for years. Why is unknown. The Wolves managed to find a new Kell with half their House destroyed, and did it rather quickly. So what's the Devils' excuse? One possible answer is the Devils went a new direction after Solkis' death. The Devils could have seen Sepiks Prime as their leader, similar to how the Wolves saw Orbik's Prime as theirs. Perhaps no Baron attempted to take the Kellship, since no since no Baron could secure Sepiks or the Archons loyalty. It's important to note during the struggle for the Wolf Kellship, Kaliks Prime was missing, meaning they did not have a Prime to fall back on which could have made the need for a Kell more important. When Sepiks was destroyed, House leadership fell to Aksis, the Archon. Why this happened is unclear, but a possible reason is the Devil's leadership structure shifted to a more religious one in nature under Sepiks' long reign, and the Archon being the religious leader leader of the House made him a "prime" candidate. The pun being, he would later become the "Archon Prime" of the House, serving as both their God and their Leader. With his death, the House is now leaderless again. We will see what the Devils do to fill the void next. House of Winter: We start the last house by stating that the Prime of this House, Simiks Prime, is presumed destroyed. While the Vanguard has no evidence of this, the rumor is quite popular. Keep this in mind, as this means they don't have a Prime to fall back on like the Wolves and Devils. At the start of Destiny the current Kell of Winter is Draksis. We the player kill him rather early in the scope of things, assassinating him before we are even max level. The next thing we see from Winter is the events of the Winter's Run strike, where they attempt to have Aksor, the Archon of the Wolves, join their House. In what capacity we don't know. I find it unlikely he would join them in a role lesser to what he had in the Wolves, hinting that Winter might not have an Archon either. Aksor is killed however, and the Wolves remain leaderless. During Skolas' Rebellion a bit after, Winter joins with Skolas and his Wolves, trading one Wolf for another. They are the only house who does this, as the Devils and Kings turn Skolas away. This could be an indication that Winter still has no proper leadership, and remain that way once Skolas dies. During the Taken War, Winter breaks ANOTHER Archon out of the Prison of Elder, Nixis. This Archon is promptly Taken however, rendering the effort moot. It's important to note that this bit is sort of dubious canon wise, as its events are just a means to have the revisited Winter's Run strike. Who Nixis was prior to him being Taken is unknown. Since this, Winter still remains leaderless. Their Kell has been dead now for two in game years, and Winter seems more preoccupied with courting outside leadership over anything. A possible reason for this is that they are trying to rebuild a ruling group Archon first, and the presence of one could prove helpful during Kellship conflict. Why they don't have more internal candidates for Archon is a mystery to me, but it could be connected to the fate of Simiks Prime. Winter is still a large House, and they will likely find new leadership soon enough, be it another Wolf or a Baron deciding to take the reigns. I find it hard to believe their are no strong Baron's planning to take control. So where does this leave us? Four great Houses, one Kell. If the Kell of Kings ever wanted to make a play and take control of the other Houses now would be the time. They seem to be the only House that isn't torn to bits. The Wolves are almost extinct, with Variks beating them down every time they start to rebuild. If there even is enough left to rebuild with. The Devils followed Primes and Archons for a long time, and now are left without either. We could see a shift, and they might crown a new Kell for the first time in many years. Winter seems eager to follow anybody even remotely qualified, even if they are from another House. The throne has not been vacant too long however, so they might surprise us yet. With Destiny 2 just around the corner, we may see new Kells rise and give us a chance to make some fall. [link] [comments] |
| Touch of Malice's Touch of Mercy perk procs by shooting the SIVA swarms Posted: 23 Feb 2017 10:21 AM PST So I was tooling around the Plaguelands yesterday and I wanted to pull ToM out the Vault and use it for a bit. I figured patrol in the Plaguelands would give me a good opportunity to flex its muscles. While I was shooting enemies I began noticing that if I used ToM as it's expected (semi-auto Scout), anytime I shot a SIVA swarm it counted as one of the three 'precision "kills"' needed to proc Touch of Mercy. So I could shoot a Dreg, 'kill' his released SIVA swarm, then shoot another Dreg, Touch of Mercy would proc and I'd gain back health (and start health regen if my health was low enough too). I'm filing this under mildly interesting advice, but thought others would like to know. [link] [comments] |
| Posted: 23 Feb 2017 10:34 AM PST |
| I don't always play Rift, but when I do... Posted: 23 Feb 2017 08:55 AM PST |
| So whats the deal with shadow shot Posted: 23 Feb 2017 07:25 AM PST Patch notes 2.5.0.2 said absolutely nothing about reducing the effectiveness of shadow shot. But since the update there has been a massive uptick in videos on facebook(TDC, Bungies Destiny and so on) of the shadow shot not ending supers, not procing within close proximity, or not killing a non-super guardian. If they keep this up might as well delete the hunter all together. Im starting to think that Felwinters is a better choice with how OP Wombo is. what are your thoughts? has anyone else experience this? I know my hit percentage with SS has gone down in PVP since the update especially with trials last weekend. [link] [comments] |
| Don't forget... Not everyone has been playing since the Beta. Posted: 23 Feb 2017 12:47 PM PST I started playing Destiny in January of 2016, a few months after TTK dropped. I've gamed for as long as I remember. Lots of RPGs, some MMOs (WoW mainly), and a little FPS (COD/BF3). When I bought Destiny, I expected it to be similar to Mass Effect, a game which I loved more than most I've played, but I didn't really have any understanding of what this game was really about. Over the next couple months, I started learning how much was involved in this game. The hidden fragments, the secret quests, raids, stat websites, kiosks, and on, and on... SO much stuff. I fell in absolute love with this game. Then I found PvP, and it changed everything. I love the crucible and ToO. It's mostly all I do now. Yes, I'm salty about some of the changes. I'm happy with some of them too. But on this site, and in this community, we tend to forget that there are some people who just picked this game up a month ago and are just discovering the things that made us fall in love with Destiny. They're experencing that NOW. They don't even know what weapon balancing is. They're just trying to kill that Oryx guy. Let's not forget that, aside from the missteps we've had, at the core, this game is still 100% amazing. Hundreds of thousands of us are still playing a 3 year old game. Think about that. How many 3 year old games are you still putting significant time into? [link] [comments] |
| Thank you /R/DTG for all your Helpful advice/Knowldege Posted: 23 Feb 2017 05:04 AM PST I'm awful with words, so I'll make this Short and sweet. I just want to say thanks to the community. As a solo player who sadly doesn't have a fireteam, I want to say thank you for the SGA, the tips on perk selection with weapons, answers to game mechanics, and just some of the instructional video's and guides. Who knew I was using shadestep wrong? I never thought I would be successful with NLB? God Rolled gear sounded intimidating until I read the breakdown threads. The thing is, my gaming experience has DRASTICALLY increased because of the contents of this forum. No where in game is most of this information available, but we have a dedicated community working endlessly to uncover and nook and crannie about this game. With the advice of this forum, Crucible has been much more fun. I am pretty close to reaching a 1.0 KDR, which has taken a LOT of work to rebuild from. Keep doing what you guys are doing. I hope to be able to contribute to this Sub-Reddit one day. Lastly, I hope the existence of this sub-reddit spreads like SIVA. There are a lot of players out there would can benefit from this wealth of knowledge. Spoiler: The Stranger is Actually Ric Flair's daughter. [discussion] [link] [comments] |
| You are subscribed to email updates from Destiny | Reddit. To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now. | Email delivery powered by Google |
| Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States | |
Post a Comment