DayZ - Stable servers are down for scheduled maintenance.


Stable servers are down for scheduled maintenance.

Posted: 14 Feb 2017 10:56 PM PST

Stable servers are down for scheduled maintenance from 07:00 GMT.

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

Played the shit out of DayZ... What now?

Posted: 15 Feb 2017 06:03 AM PST

I've clocked just under 1900 hours in DayZ standalone and have I feel like I've done just about everything possible in this game. At this point, I feel like it's the same old thing. Loot --> NWAF --> Die

How can I slice things up so I can keep playing? The game is still great and I want to get back into it.

submitted by /u/NotSymmetra
[link] [comments]

Sometimes I wonder if I'm playing the same game as the rest of you.

Posted: 15 Feb 2017 06:56 AM PST

Approaching 2000 hours here, and there have been many highs and lows in that time. Some great builds, some not-so-much, and one or two downright unplayable ones, and .61 seems like the latter to me.

Every single character I've had in .61 has died because of some nonsense. No snipers, no KOS'ers, it's always either being killed by a zed that I couldn't even see or hear, or my player bounces around completely out of my control, spinning in circles, or just shooting around in every direction on my screen, running in-place to others, while wolves, zeds, cliffs relieve me of my gear.

I've been pretty patient, try to keep my bitching to a minimum, but jesus christ, this can't be what everyone else is experiencing, because it's totally unplayable for me. (I'm saying that very literally, not trying to sound like an entitled, hyperbolic little shit.)

submitted by /u/king_piglet
[link] [comments]

Found a Heli..

Posted: 14 Feb 2017 10:40 AM PST

The Elektro Massacre - Dayz

Posted: 15 Feb 2017 07:15 AM PST

Heads up AMD users, the latest video card driver fixed ReLive (replay/recording) detection and causing DayZ to crash

Posted: 14 Feb 2017 09:15 PM PST

Here's the link: http://support.amd.com/en-us/kb-articles/Pages/Radeon-Software-Crimson-ReLive-Edition-17.2.1-Release-Notes.aspx

Alternatively, here's the discussion about it.

Under fixes:

DayZ may experience an application crash when Radeon ReLive Instant Replay/Recording is active or the feature may not work as expected.

Just tested it myself and ReLive is working fine now, no more do I need to lower the resolution and then make it higher for it to go detected.

submitted by /u/Quackdot
[link] [comments]

My girlfriend drew me the dayz logo!

Posted: 14 Feb 2017 02:30 PM PST

I'm excited for next month..

Posted: 15 Feb 2017 06:42 AM PST

I'm building my first proper gaming PC next month, and I'm excited to get back to this game. I have over 100 hours, before my home PC started failing.

submitted by /u/VenomBH
[link] [comments]

Current or Updated Weapon/Bullet damage chart? (GUNS)

Posted: 15 Feb 2017 06:35 AM PST

Is the info on dayz wiki accurate still? No luck on search for VSS damage.

submitted by /u/jamalitoz
[link] [comments]

Few Bugs that are happening to me:

Posted: 15 Feb 2017 04:45 AM PST

So I came along few bugs that are annoying me:

First Bug:

  • Server: Any
  • Type of Bug: AK-74 Magazine disappears after painting the gun with a spray can.
  • Description: If you paint your gun the magazine in the weapon will disappear and you have to re-log to see it again
  • Reproduction rate: 10/10 (happens 100% of the time)
  • Steps to reproduce: Pick up AK-74(tested) with a magazine inside. Spray it with your favourite colour. Observe the result.
  • Expected result: The gun disappears for second and the magazine is completely gone.

Second Bug:

  • Server: Any
  • Type of Bug: Weapon disappears after switching to a secondary weapon.
  • Description: Let's say I have my primary(which is on my back) shortcutted on "1" and secondary(in my backpack) on "2". Sometimes when I switched to my secondary and wanted back my primary it just disappeared. My primary wasn't dropped, that could be proven because I was on the top of the medical tower where you have only those flat 5 quadratic meters where I could have seen my weapon if it would get dropped(I also tried re-logging, also didn't help). But I am not sure if it has to do something with the space in my backpack inventory.
  • Reproduction rate: 3/10 (happened only three times to me, stop using this method of storing my guns since.)
  • Steps to reproduce: Pick up two weapons. Put first on your back. Put second in your backpack (Try to have space only for you second gun in your backpack(not sure)). Shortcut first under "1"(or any other number). Shortcut second under "2"(or any other number). Switch between them casually.
  • Expected result: The first gun disappears after a certain time.

This second bug is really annoying me, therefore I would like to know if it's happening to anyone else?

submitted by /u/frixy8
[link] [comments]

dayz at its finest. maniacs with sticks and pea shooters

Posted: 15 Feb 2017 12:07 AM PST

I Tried to Start a Talk Show

Posted: 14 Feb 2017 07:38 PM PST

I was talking with a friend about spontaneously involving freshies in a talk show and seeing how they'd react. I tried to put this into action. Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIF_H36VRm0

submitted by /u/Uncuepa
[link] [comments]

Things and Stuffs

Posted: 14 Feb 2017 01:59 PM PST

Hope you guys enjoy! Ripperino

submitted by /u/jamalitoz
[link] [comments]

Zombie Onslaught (Brain Dead RP)

Posted: 14 Feb 2017 09:26 PM PST

Made my first DayZ vid (not very good)

Posted: 14 Feb 2017 11:26 AM PST

Can't survive..

Posted: 14 Feb 2017 12:31 PM PST

Hi guys I'm a dayz fan i spent 500hours playing this game but I just returned and I can't find food.. I mean cans are fucking rare how do you guys feed yourselves in this game now?

submitted by /u/KassOusSlay
[link] [comments]

Discretion is the better part of Valor

Posted: 14 Feb 2017 04:06 PM PST

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNMKJp8cQJg

tell me what u guys think :p short 3 min vid

submitted by /u/PWNINGPETE
[link] [comments]

Music recommendations for DayZ videos?

Posted: 14 Feb 2017 03:39 PM PST

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.