Civilization - Occasion like that just couldn't have gone to waste |
- Occasion like that just couldn't have gone to waste
- DOUBLE CIV PACK INCOMING (official)
- Firaxis Releases Info on Australia Release Date
- When you win a cultural victory
- Digital deluxe owners will get the Australia DLC plus the next DLC for free; next DLC will be double civs
- Next Double Civ might be Macedonia&Persia
- Teams get tech boosts when one of them research a tech!
- Firaxis has started streaming the "Outback Tycoon" gameplay for Australia!
- Mod for Australia
- Map sharing is back if you're in an alliance with another player!
- Civilization VI - Devs Play Outback Tycoon (New Australia Scenario) - Youtube (1:44:58)
- How Poland ended up turning their own lands into a nuclear wasteland.
- In the Australia Livestream Pete said we will get a double Civ dlc next after Australia
- Spaceport District for American Civilization
- Australia's color scheme is already in game.
- I found Genoa in Civ VI's Artdefs.
- Continents in CIV VI really hate circumnavigation
- With Australia announced yesterday I wanted a crack at coming up with an idea for another civ I've seen asked for that is similar to Australia, Canada
- I just bought the Humble Bundle with CIV III, IV and V. Which one should I start out with first to give me an understanding how the games work?
- Live Stream Thoughts on Australia
- Is it ok to download all the DLCs in civ 5 or will it impact some game aspect of just the base game?
- (CIV V) Larger Multiplayer Games
- Just bought a civ humble bundle, got key for Civ V and DLCs
- Heard good things about Civ, from which one should I start playing?
| Occasion like that just couldn't have gone to waste Posted: 22 Feb 2017 12:56 PM PST
| ||
| DOUBLE CIV PACK INCOMING (official) Posted: 22 Feb 2017 12:48 PM PST
| ||
| Firaxis Releases Info on Australia Release Date Posted: 21 Feb 2017 08:30 PM PST
| ||
| When you win a cultural victory Posted: 22 Feb 2017 10:31 AM PST
| ||
| Posted: 22 Feb 2017 12:48 PM PST Just announced on the stream, maybe someone can get the clip EDIT: https://clips.twitch.tv/firaxisgames/BusySnakeKevinTurtle [link] [comments] | ||
| Next Double Civ might be Macedonia&Persia Posted: 22 Feb 2017 01:18 PM PST If you look up Speech_Localized.txt in \Base\Platforms\Windows\audio\English(US), there is a list from line 816. 37647108 Spain Leader_Screen_Civilization [link] [comments] | ||
| Teams get tech boosts when one of them research a tech! Posted: 22 Feb 2017 11:05 AM PST
| ||
| Firaxis has started streaming the "Outback Tycoon" gameplay for Australia! Posted: 22 Feb 2017 10:50 AM PST
| ||
| Posted: 22 Feb 2017 03:09 AM PST If Australia gets released (among with the update for the workshop) can someone please make a mod that if you're playing as Australia, all barbarians are Emu's? Thank you [link] [comments] | ||
| Map sharing is back if you're in an alliance with another player! Posted: 22 Feb 2017 11:07 AM PST | ||
| Civilization VI - Devs Play Outback Tycoon (New Australia Scenario) - Youtube (1:44:58) Posted: 22 Feb 2017 04:11 PM PST
| ||
| How Poland ended up turning their own lands into a nuclear wasteland. Posted: 22 Feb 2017 03:07 PM PST This is a story of a part of my first serious playthrough of Civ V (t'was a few months ago.) So, I was playing as America and started in South America, along with Spain (they sometimes caused a little bit of trouble but are usually pretty quiet.) I had a strong alliance with Poland (located in North America) but after the Second African War (basically this playthrough's equivalent of WW2. For some reason, many great wars were fought on Africa.) they decided to declare war on us out of nowhere. I usually ignore such threats, but we had a Research Agreement where we both researched nuclear weapons prior to the war, so Poland was classified as the first serious threat America has ever faced. So I initiated 'Operation Ravage', a full-scale offensive on the Polish city that was storing the nuclear missile at that time. The offensive force consisted of a large siege force, an anti-infantry air squadron, and a nuclear submarine located within arctic seas, loaded with cruise missiles (in case things went a bit wrong) and nuclear missiles (in case things went REALLY wrong). The initial attack went well, I overwhelmed the local defensive force and began laying siege on the targeted city. The bulk of the siege army began laying waste to the city defenses... But then something flashed brightly. Poland had deployed their nuclear missile... on their own city in an attempt to wipe out the siege. But there were still many left. What I didn't know beforehand was that they actually had many more missiles and atomic bombs stowed away. They fired them all on their own soil to destroy every single offensive asset in North America. Including their own, apparently. After that, , North America wasn't much more than a massive wasteland. Poland and I signed a peace treaty and Poland tried banning nuclear weapons but failed. [link] [comments] | ||
| In the Australia Livestream Pete said we will get a double Civ dlc next after Australia Posted: 22 Feb 2017 12:48 PM PST | ||
| Spaceport District for American Civilization Posted: 22 Feb 2017 07:41 AM PST
| ||
| Australia's color scheme is already in game. Posted: 22 Feb 2017 06:01 PM PST
| ||
| I found Genoa in Civ VI's Artdefs. Posted: 22 Feb 2017 07:08 PM PST Yeah pretty much title, I was poking around the properties and found something in the Artdefs/civilizations called, "CIVILIZATION_GENOA" [link] [comments] | ||
| Continents in CIV VI really hate circumnavigation Posted: 21 Feb 2017 07:16 PM PST
| ||
| Posted: 22 Feb 2017 11:31 AM PST Leader: Lester B. Pearson Leader Bonus: Universal Healthcare +1 Amenities in all cities, Neighbourhood districts provide +1 housing, +1 Diplomatic slot Unique Ability: From Sea to Shining Sea All regional building effects get +3 tile range. In addition to their own buildings each city gets the bonuses from 1 extra regional building of each type. Unique Building: Hockey Arena Replaces Stadium. Provides additional +1 Amenity (+3 total), contains 1 slot for Great Work of Music, or slot for Great Athlete. Can train 1 Great Athlete (based on cities culture output, not production). When slot is filled with great work of music the Hockey Arena provides an additional +2 culture and +4 gold. When slot is filled with Great Athlete the Hockey Arena provides +1 culture and +2 gold. Bonuses count as a regional effects. Unique Unit: Great Athlete Unlocked at Professional Sports. Replaces no unit. Must be built in a Hockey Arena. Can act as a great work in a Hockey Arena or may be expended to produce a large amount of culture and gold. (Even if the Great Athlete is expended a Hockey Arena may only build 1) I wanted to make a mock up for a Canada civ, based the ability on the fact that Canada is large, then realized after I came up with the idea it was already basically what they gave to Toronto, so I think it fits thematically. Last game certain civs had unique great people so I wanted to bring that back, figured a country like Canada could do it considering it is a relatively peaceful country, so no need for a unique military unit. I tried to base the power-level off of the new Australia civ, but I play civ mostly just for fun not competitively so I hope I didn't go overboard. Feedback is greatly appreciated. EDIT: People seem to dislike the idea of the Great Athlete, and I understand. I was trying to make it all unique and I wanted the Hockey Arena to be a strong building because you don't get it til late in the game so the payoff should be big IMO and was trying to make it really good if you could get Great Artists, and pretty good if you couldn't. Some have mentioned Mountie, but others say that it shouldnt be one because it wasnt a military force. Maybe the AVRO Arrow? It was the first stealth plane invented but was never really produced. Could replace bomber. [link] [comments] | ||
| Posted: 22 Feb 2017 02:07 PM PST | ||
| Live Stream Thoughts on Australia Posted: 22 Feb 2017 05:22 PM PST I watched some of the Firaxis live stream while they played through the Australian scenario. There were two things that really stood out: 1) The appeal bonus for commerce hub and campuses is going to be ridiculous. They built a +9 gold and a +7 gold commercial hub (+4 appeal, +2 on river, + 1 city center adjency, + 2 harbor adjacency). +4 is an insane bonus that early on, particularly for the campus. Considering mountains give +appeal it shouldn't be hard to find +6 science campuses right off the bat, no library needed. The early civics for +100% adjacency bonuses are going to need strong consideration. 2) The Outback station is the best tile improvement in the game. They had desert tiles with+3 food + 1 production in the late medieval era. Later they had tiles with +3 food +2 production. If these were plains tiles they would be +4 food +3 production. With Petra the desert tiles will be +5 food +3 production +2 gold. Insane non-hill tiles. And these are only 2 of their bonuses... [link] [comments] | ||
| Is it ok to download all the DLCs in civ 5 or will it impact some game aspect of just the base game? Posted: 22 Feb 2017 06:59 PM PST I have never played any civ games before. I just got the civ bundle from humble bundle. Civ 5 came with tons of DLC. Should I download them? Or will they impact some game aspect of the base game? Should I play the base game first before downloading the DLCs to get the full experience? [link] [comments] | ||
| (CIV V) Larger Multiplayer Games Posted: 22 Feb 2017 03:50 PM PST My friend and I are both huge fans of larger war games of Civ. My current one is 550 turns into a historical speed, domination only game on a giant Earth with 22 Civs. Is this something my friend and I could do in multiplayer? I know the base MP lobby hard caps the Civ count at 12, but is there a way to circumvent that via modding? I've gotten the Future Worlds mod to work in MP so I know you can edit some game files to insert them in, but is the 12 Civ something you can work around or is that going to be in place for MP no matter what? [link] [comments] | ||
| Just bought a civ humble bundle, got key for Civ V and DLCs Posted: 22 Feb 2017 06:01 PM PST Trying to find someone to give it to ? Just PM me, I'll give it to the first person who sends me a message. [link] [comments] | ||
| Heard good things about Civ, from which one should I start playing? Posted: 22 Feb 2017 05:58 PM PST Is it bad to start playng Civ at Civ V or VI? Or does it not matter whatsoever? Thanks [link] [comments] |
| You are subscribed to email updates from Sid Meier's Civilization. To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now. | Email delivery powered by Google |
| Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States | |
Post a Comment