When I said I loved Zelda puzzles, this wasn't exactly what I had in mind for my birthday gift...
Posted: 20 Dec 2016 12:41 PM PST

The Legend of Zelda 30th Anniversary! - NintenDrawing
Posted: 20 Dec 2016 11:24 AM PST
My friend is hand making a hylian shield, I've requested progress pictures
Posted: 20 Dec 2016 12:28 PM PST
After missing out at launch, I finally got a MM Edition 3DS XL!!
Posted: 20 Dec 2016 01:20 PM PST
Fan art of Pipit from Skyward Sword
Posted: 20 Dec 2016 11:35 PM PST
The new lineup
Posted: 20 Dec 2016 10:30 AM PST
Made some earrings as Christmas gifts and got a little inspired.
Posted: 20 Dec 2016 08:29 AM PST
What do you think is the most discussed Zelda game?
Posted: 20 Dec 2016 07:56 PM PST

I think this would be an interesting topic. Popularity is for sure a factor, but world building, lore, gameplay and others wpuld have to factor in moreso from my point of view. Curious to hear some thoughts!
submitted by /u/PolioBreakdancer
[link] [comments]
What are Link's titles in each game?
Posted: 20 Dec 2016 05:59 PM PST

For example, in OoT Link is referred to as the Hero of Time. What about the other games?
submitted by /u/duclos015
[link] [comments]

Taking my wife through A Link to the Past for the first time

Posted: 20 Dec 2016 02:30 PM PST

As excitement mounts for the looming release of Breath of the Wild, my wife and I are taking time to go through some of the classics. One of my fondest memories while growing up as a child of the 90s was borrowing my cousin's copy of A Link to the Past. As it turns out, my wife never had a Super Nintendo when she was growing up, so she missed out on this treasure.
I've beaten this game dozens of times now to the point where I basically have the game down to rote memorization, so I'm letting her take the wheel this time and only intervening when she's gotten herself well and truly lost.
She's just now beaten Agahnim and her reaction to finding out how much more is left to this game after being pulled into the Dark World was absolutely priceless.
submitted by /u/WedgeSkyrocket
[link] [comments]

When Does this Song [Island Life] Play in Phantom Hourglass?

Posted: 20 Dec 2016 10:28 PM PST

Triforce heroes!

Posted: 20 Dec 2016 10:08 PM PST

I just got this game! Alot of it is online though, so if anyone wants to add and play that would be great! :D FC: 0731 6160 5336
submitted by /u/AnonDreamz
[link] [comments]
So just started playing Skyward Sword and got stuck at the part where you have to jump off the cliff and use your sail to land in the middle. 20 ATTEMPTS before I made it. Am I the only one like this?
Posted: 20 Dec 2016 06:04 PM PST
The Making of The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past, originally featured in the 1/92 edition of Famicon Tsuushin
Posted: 20 Dec 2016 03:40 PM PST
Just finished transcribing Fi's Lament on Piano, Here's a cover/Tutorial for you :)
Posted: 20 Dec 2016 10:51 AM PST
In-depth analysis of the VGA 2016 Breath of the Wild gameplay footage (bomb upgrade, Lizalfos types and other things you missed)
Posted: 20 Dec 2016 04:40 AM PST
This Cover of the Universal Pictures Intro sounds like it's from BotW
Posted: 20 Dec 2016 10:35 AM PST

What's the best thing about Malo Mart?

Posted: 20 Dec 2016 07:54 AM PST

I'm gonna go with how the music appears to have hylian lyrics, and the shopkeep interjects over the speaker on his head with a sales pitch, in spoken (gibberish) hylian. AFAIK it's the first and only hylian spoken full sentence in the series, and that's neat.
submitted by /u/FinalMantasyX
[link] [comments]
Song of Healing on Sexy Saxophone
Posted: 20 Dec 2016 10:31 AM PST

Does anyone knows if it is possible to freeze an Enemy with the stasis rune (in BotW)

Posted: 20 Dec 2016 01:54 PM PST

Just imagine freezing a bokoblin Just to Hit it sometimes before it flys through the air or even freezing a (mini-) Boss Like steppe talus or a Guardian.
I mean it could be possible considering How sandboxy this game is (you can build your own link-catapult https://youtu.be/SkG-PTZs294)
submitted by /u/Norik324
[link] [comments]
Ever heard of these guys making mostly OOT songs remakes?
Posted: 20 Dec 2016 06:07 AM PST
Custom built Zelda pool table
Posted: 20 Dec 2016 01:11 PM PST

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.