A park near my house has Zelda Christmas lights!
Posted: 19 Dec 2016 07:56 AM PST

Found this in my neighborhood.... Just awesome
Posted: 19 Dec 2016 09:56 PM PST
The Wolf Link and Midna Amiibo is probably one of the best looking Amiibo's
Posted: 19 Dec 2016 11:58 AM PST
I hand painted my N64 a Zelda Theme
Posted: 19 Dec 2016 09:05 AM PST
Today I thought I'd share with you guys the Fairies my wife makes on her shop! Hope you enjoy them!
Posted: 19 Dec 2016 01:58 PM PST
I made a fairy in a bottle for my wife for Christmas.
Posted: 19 Dec 2016 06:14 PM PST
My Productive day at work
Posted: 19 Dec 2016 11:23 AM PST
Wait a second...
Posted: 19 Dec 2016 06:03 PM PST

If the ocean in WindWaker are salt water, then how do the people have fresh water to drink?

Posted: 19 Dec 2016 07:42 PM PST

Update: There are only 60 humans in the entire game. If they had one olympic size swimming pool full of fresh water. It would keep them alive for about 17 years.
submitted by /u/Channel_46
[link] [comments]
The best video analysis of Majora's Mask ever
Posted: 19 Dec 2016 06:05 PM PST
GTA - Saria'a Turn Up (saria's song remix
Posted: 20 Dec 2016 01:09 AM PST
[OC] Late night boredom with the Hero of Time.
Posted: 20 Dec 2016 12:36 AM PST
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Tribute
Posted: 19 Dec 2016 10:27 PM PST
The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask - Part 3 - You're An All Star
Posted: 19 Dec 2016 10:23 PM PST

Need help finding Spirit Tracks figurines!

Posted: 19 Dec 2016 06:35 PM PST

My friend and I recently talked about games that were nostalgic for us, and he mentioned he really loved Spirit Tracks. I haven't had any luck searching online for any memorabilia on that game in specific, but I know it would make his Christmas if I got him some figurines or merch about that game. Thanks for any help :)
submitted by /u/BilbosaurusRex
[link] [comments]
I gave my Link amiibo a friend!
Posted: 19 Dec 2016 04:53 AM PST

I am not enjoying my first Zelda game...

Posted: 19 Dec 2016 08:59 PM PST

I am playing Ocarina of Time on my 3ds for the very first time and I am just not enjoying myself.
I understand why. I'm so used to knowing where to go in games cause they mostly kind of give you an idea of what to do next. This one doesn't at all.
I've been running around in hyrule field for over an hour before figuring out what to do after the graveyard cause I finally decided to look up a walkthrough. Now I just found Saria and learned the song in The Lost Woods and god knows where I'm supposed to go next.
I work 38 hours a week and go to college. I just do not have time for a game where I have to run around for hours with no idea of where to go.
I wanted to enjoy this series. I've always loved the legend of Zelda music and I always used Link in Smash Bros, but it appears this game isn't for me.
I'm sad I'm not going to have that magical experience playing this game it seems most others do :/
submitted by /u/Mugsnotdrugs
[link] [comments]

Shouldn't Navi say "Hey, read!"?

Posted: 19 Dec 2016 08:46 PM PST

Shouldn't Navi say "Hey, read!", considering how he was named Link specifically so he could help 'link' players into the game according to the creator(s), thus Navi should be talking to you?
submitted by /u/Rhodechill
[link] [comments]

I need help getting into Windwaker

Posted: 19 Dec 2016 03:18 PM PST

I can't get past the stealth mission near beginning. It's incredibly annoying and frustrating.
Compare the Pirate's Den in Majora's Mask (which was even worse) but at least that was more than halfway in, by that time I long since was able to ease into the game and it wasn't too bad.
But here they threw me into it almost immediately, I barely got time to breathe.
But I didn't come here to rant or nitpick, I just want help with Forsaken Fortress please :)
Edit: Okay I'm pretty much finished it now :) thanks for helping
submitted by /u/Dartpaw86
[link] [comments]

Stupid question: do you have to finish Cave of Ordeals from TP in one go?

Posted: 19 Dec 2016 06:18 PM PST

I'm like halfway through and I'm so tired and want to go to bed. Will I have to start at the beginning if I save and quit?
submitted by /u/sleepingonstones
[link] [comments]
Who else got one of these?
Posted: 19 Dec 2016 05:28 PM PST
My figure collection (amiibo excluded)
Posted: 19 Dec 2016 05:26 PM PST

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.