70,000 Quartz blocks later...
Posted: 19 Dec 2016 07:52 AM PST

A moment of silence for an item used even less than furnace minecarts: The posionous potato.
Posted: 19 Dec 2016 12:36 PM PST

I think the Ocean needs an update to it.

Posted: 19 Dec 2016 08:56 AM PST

Now I feel like the Ocean isn't dangerous or interesting enough. I think it needs a few of these features I'm about to mention.
  1. Storms: I think when it's stormy over the ocean it should have these big waves, these waves would destroy any small boats. And if you are pushed by the wave alone you will get forced under to the bottom of the sea.
  2. Bigger boats: It would be cool if there were bigger boats that sailed faster and could withstand the waves I mentioned, also these boats would be able to hold chests and have a deck that you could walk on.
  3. Sea life: Sharks, wales, minecraft unique mobs you get it.
  4. Sea plants and potion ingredients: More plants for potion ingredients that would compel us to go out to sea more.
  5. Cool sound that actually makes you feel like you are at sea like seagulls and wave crashing sounds.
  6. Unique fish that can be fished up: Now there should be certain fish that can only be fished up in the deep ocean that would be very cool.
submitted by /u/DruskiReddit
[link] [comments]
Moon Tower I built using quartz and purple wool. First creation in a very long time.
Posted: 19 Dec 2016 11:16 AM PST
what even
Posted: 19 Dec 2016 04:01 PM PST
Naturally generated fishing village.
Posted: 19 Dec 2016 04:18 PM PST
The Ender Update is finally here
Posted: 19 Dec 2016 06:10 AM PST
The one thing about the Ender Update on Win10 that really annoys me.
Posted: 19 Dec 2016 01:57 PM PST
My single player base.
Posted: 19 Dec 2016 11:17 AM PST
Minecraft water-logic :D
Posted: 19 Dec 2016 07:14 AM PST
The Capitol - Avenue of the Tributes (Hunger Games) [WIP]
Posted: 19 Dec 2016 08:37 AM PST
Compact observer based sugarcane farm
Posted: 19 Dec 2016 08:04 AM PST
Are we ready for end portals now?
Posted: 19 Dec 2016 09:05 AM PST

Please Let Us Close Our Elytra By Crouching

Posted: 19 Dec 2016 03:35 PM PST

Since we're focussing on making Elytra more useful, why not make this a feature? Crouching currently only moves the player model down a bit in a buggy way and we don't have a solid way of landing with our Elytra yet. Seems like a good deal to me!
submitted by /u/MushirMickeyJoe
[link] [comments]
My favorite screenshots I've taken this year
Posted: 19 Dec 2016 08:19 PM PST

My 4 year old survival world is about to die. Need help!

Posted: 19 Dec 2016 12:47 PM PST

So here's the problem:
  • The world takes AGES (10-20) minutes to load
  • When it does load, there is insane tick lag (Mobs rarely move, it takes 5 minutes to open a door with a button or open a chest)
  • Takes ages to load new chunks
  • When I open task manager, disk is always at 99%, whether minecraft is running or not
  • Cannot backup world, gives me the "Windows cannot read from source file or disk" for certain mca files. If I skip these files when copying the world, the world will generate without my buildings/farms/etc.
  • World loads in McEdit, but McEdit crashes after trying to load more chunks.
  • Only happens with this save.
Here's a F3 screenshot I took: https://imgur.com/gallery/UaDVz
I would greatly appreciate any kind of help as it would devastate me if I lost this world. Thanks in advance!
submitted by /u/CrotchFungus
[link] [comments]
So.. end portals now?
Posted: 19 Dec 2016 12:58 PM PST
Court house I built on Console Edition.
Posted: 19 Dec 2016 03:43 PM PST
[::] Use Cauldrons to Brew Stronger Potions, Special Armour and Powerful Crystals to Spice Up Your Survival Experience
Posted: 19 Dec 2016 12:00 PM PST
Nether portal I built
Posted: 19 Dec 2016 08:03 PM PST
Our Medieval Town Hall is getting into the Christmas spirit!
Posted: 19 Dec 2016 03:48 AM PST
Joshua's Christmas Mod for Minecraft - Official Trailer
Posted: 19 Dec 2016 08:41 PM PST
So we're posting nether portals now, eh? Here's a simple spooky nether portal I built on the server I run for the neighborhood kids (with a bonus shot of the spooky church nearby).
Posted: 19 Dec 2016 09:47 AM PST
WTH is this flying mob I saw?! Ghost? Angel? Looked online, can't find out what it is.
Posted: 19 Dec 2016 08:53 AM PST

http://imgur.com/a/x3jDk
Creative mode, no mods. Flew up to it and hit it once, and it blinked red like I hurt it. Then it flew away.
submitted by /u/mysterymob
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.