World of Warcraft - Skirmish Sunday - your weekly PvP thread!


Skirmish Sunday - your weekly PvP thread!

Posted: 02 Sep 2018 03:13 AM PDT

As always, all PvP comments, questions, and discussion are welcome!

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

Horde Emblem Hand Carving

Posted: 02 Sep 2018 04:35 AM PDT

It's just RNG

Posted: 02 Sep 2018 08:52 AM PDT

I cosplayed a Darnassian survivor. Sylvanas found me.

Posted: 02 Sep 2018 08:22 AM PDT

Beachhead - Dark Legacy Comics #646

Posted: 02 Sep 2018 12:27 PM PDT

EU has a WQ for 5000g gold. Don't miss it!

Posted: 02 Sep 2018 04:16 AM PDT

What if the bfa exalted reps gave account bound tabards that would award reputation in dungeons?

Posted: 02 Sep 2018 06:58 AM PDT

I think that would definitely help having to grind champions of azeroth on an alt

submitted by /u/Kromgar
[link] [comments]

If you get Exalted with the 7th Legion you should be able to do the Maghar Orc scenario on Horde and vice versa.

Posted: 02 Sep 2018 06:04 AM PDT

I'm mainly alliance but occassionally like to play Horde. I just got Exalted with the 7th Legion today and there's no way in hell I have the time to level one of my Horde characters to 120, do all of the quests, and grind Honourbound to exalted just so I can access the Maghar Orcs and level one to 120.

This problem also affects faction transfers as 90% of quests are faction-specific and players do not have their progress with their faction's reputation transferred, meaning you have to do the 7th legion / honourbound rep from the start if you haven't already.

submitted by /u/AvatarIroh123
[link] [comments]

My first level 60 in WoW after almost 15 years after the game launched! This is by far my favourite MMO and I don't know why I didn't start playing sooner.

Posted: 02 Sep 2018 01:10 PM PDT

Children of Stone, Orc Clans gather at the Kosh’harg to create the FIRST HORDE. Thanks for this amazing Allied Race, Blizzard. (Artist: Stanton Feng)

Posted: 02 Sep 2018 10:41 AM PDT

Seriously, can you fix shoulders, blizzard? What the fuck

Posted: 02 Sep 2018 04:08 AM PDT

Buff plz

Posted: 02 Sep 2018 11:05 AM PDT

My best friend just passed away. He will at least always be with me for my adventures in Azeroth.

Posted: 02 Sep 2018 11:39 AM PDT

Uhm... Okay I guess

Posted: 02 Sep 2018 06:36 AM PDT

I am needed URGENTLY at the Iron Docks

Posted: 02 Sep 2018 08:02 AM PDT

How I would like Lockouts displayed

Posted: 01 Sep 2018 04:13 PM PDT

Tell me how you really feel Blizz!

Posted: 02 Sep 2018 01:43 PM PDT

Most of us know that "Zandalari Vargant" NPC. We give him 1, 2 or 10 gold. I gave him 10 gold and he said "I finally have enough for a hot meal!" then he started to run. I followed him and he came here and then vanished. Is there chance that goblins using trolls for making gold?

Posted: 02 Sep 2018 08:40 AM PDT

Time to start a REAL WAR

Posted: 02 Sep 2018 11:10 AM PDT

Typo in the Azerite Armor Cache description

Posted: 02 Sep 2018 09:00 AM PDT

Please give us an Innkeeper+Mailbox in the Upton Borough.

Posted: 02 Sep 2018 06:28 AM PDT

Uldir Raid Strategy Sheet

Posted: 02 Sep 2018 10:40 AM PDT

Hey all! I created an Uldir raid strat sheet for my guild, and decided to share it publicly. The guide is written with a focus on Heroic and Mythic difficulty. It includes information I've been able to gather from Fatboss videos, countless Beta testing logs, dozens of testing videos I've watched on Youtube, and the Dungeon Journal. I've also included convenient links to the corresponding Fatboss videos within each boss's write-up. I'm sure it's not perfect, but I'll continue editing it as the raid releases and my guild clears the content. I'll also be including any cheese strats that come up as we begin to outgear heroic. Please feel free to look through it, use it for yourselves, and pass it on! Also feel free to hit me up on discord with any questions - crzypck#6309. Thanks!
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1n0AfkDnxloWRwvPkTMqlN-6SE5wyGjWm_zelfh47fMQ/edit?usp=sharing

submitted by /u/crzypck
[link] [comments]

Apparently killing party members in Tol Dagor with cannon counts for unlocking the colour of your Legion artifact that requires pvp kills. LOVING IT! :D

Posted: 01 Sep 2018 11:51 PM PDT

Allied races are cool, but they should NOT be Blizzard's excuse to not update customization options. More races should be able to have full beards, tattoos, more hair options, etc.

Posted: 01 Sep 2018 05:10 PM PDT

I like allied races, but I'm pretty disappointed that Blizzard is still refusing to address the poor customization options for a lot of the races in WoW. Orcs getting straight backs and Blood Elves getting gold eyes are a good start, but there's still so much little stuff they can add that would make a big difference.

For people that think it's not a big deal, think about what a difference to the game Transmog has made. It's entirely visual, but people spend hours getting the right items for the right set, because people like to look cool.

I don't see why humans can't have full beards akin to dwarves. It would really fit the human-old wizard profile. Other races like Trolls, Undead, and even night elves, would look so cool with more facial hair options. And there's no reason not to.

Tattoos- The technology is there for tattoos, almost every new allied race has them. There is precedent for tattoos on Trolls, Humans, Blood Elves, Orcs, Dwarves, almost every race could use tattoos as a customization, there's no reason not to.

Adding these type of options would go a long way to making people enjoy their characters more and to making it feel like there are a ton of different looking characters in the game. As it stands right now, WoW's customization is still shitty compared to other MMO's. Allied races are a start, but the old races need attention to.

submitted by /u/3kool5you
[link] [comments]

Trial of Style be like

Posted: 02 Sep 2018 01:59 AM PDT

LookingForGroup addon sends 10 whispers from each player using it to anyone using a competing addon. Maybe don't use it?

Posted: 02 Sep 2018 10:07 AM PDT

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.