Fallout - I'd like to say you're welcome to all the future survivors because I'm definitely one of those lazy fucks that throws their bottle caps in a desk or filing cabinet to avoid taking it to the garbage 3 feet away


I'd like to say you're welcome to all the future survivors because I'm definitely one of those lazy fucks that throws their bottle caps in a desk or filing cabinet to avoid taking it to the garbage 3 feet away

Posted: 02 Sep 2018 07:50 AM PDT

My great uncle unfortunately passed away last April but had a love for collecting classic country vinyls. This was my personal favorite find.

Posted: 02 Sep 2018 08:25 AM PDT

I wish they kept the unique learnable melee combat attacks from FNV in F4.

Posted: 02 Sep 2018 07:03 AM PDT

I've done a few playthroughs of FNV and I gotta say that my mantis warrior playthrough (basically just only using the mantis claw gauntlet the entire game) was the most fun of all my playthroughs due to being able to go through and learn these new combat techniques from the rangers, legion, BoS, and the Khans.

submitted by /u/Insane1rish
[link] [comments]

Can't wait for Old World Blues 4K

Posted: 02 Sep 2018 10:06 AM PDT

We have a laser etcher at work. I knew exactly what I needed to do with my new water bottle.

Posted: 02 Sep 2018 09:33 AM PDT

https://i.imgur.com/6L5VYQt.jpg

I'm happy with the way that the vault boy came out, given how hit-or-miss etching Yeti cups/Hydro Flask bottles has been for us. The Vault 101 logo on the other side didn't turn out as well, but I feel like it still fits the source material well: https://i.imgur.com/AxvATS0.jpg.

submitted by /u/insmek
[link] [comments]

For those obnoxious corpses that always respawn at certain settlements (lookin’ at you, Kingsport Lighthouse), I like to imagine my character is the only one who sees them due to the symptoms of their PTSD. That’s a Fallout 4 life pro tip if ever I’ve seen one.

Posted: 02 Sep 2018 11:37 AM PDT

Behold my fancy plates! Painted thrift store doll cabinet to look weathered and added a faux drawer. Arranged some miniature junk items and meds. Hangs on my wall on a tack. First time doing this.

Posted: 01 Sep 2018 10:38 PM PDT

Edited the song for Redding from Fallout 2 to remove the 15.8khz whine.

Posted: 02 Sep 2018 08:43 AM PDT

I have tinnitus but also have a sensitive hearing range, this song features a very high frequency whine in parts of the track that send my ears in a fritz. Since I really like the song though, I filtered out the audio and uploaded it to YouTube, hopefully someone appreciates the lack of the high pitched whine.

submitted by /u/R3J3C73D
[link] [comments]

I didn't hate the voiced protagonist in Fallout 4.

Posted: 02 Sep 2018 09:11 AM PDT

I thought that it was good, because in some cases it gave more actual emotion. The only thing I wish is that it gave the option to have the entire dialogue, with the ability to turn the voice acting off.

submitted by /u/SnakeyOstrich135
[link] [comments]

[Parody/Short] Fallout 76 modding... probably.

Posted: 02 Sep 2018 12:41 AM PDT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKdDjrI8Upg

i spent way too much time on this. i hope we get to do whatever we want on private servers, but I thought the tacticool/waifu modders would be funny to pit against each other. hope this helps sate some hype

submitted by /u/dwellufool
[link] [comments]

God, Far Harbour is good.

Posted: 02 Sep 2018 01:57 PM PDT

I just convinced the Children of Atom to detonate their nuke. So good. Only problem with this dlc is that it shows what the base game was lacking!

submitted by /u/enthusiasticdave
[link] [comments]

End of the world party.

Posted: 02 Sep 2018 12:02 AM PDT

anyone think when the actual year of 2077 roles around the fallout community will throw a massive end of the world party.

submitted by /u/deathraft
[link] [comments]

Is Fallout 76 Tricentennial Edition worth it or not?

Posted: 02 Sep 2018 02:57 PM PDT

I'm not sure whether or not I should get the Tricentennial Edition because first of all I'm not American and second of all it's pretty expensive. But you gotta flex. So wise redditers, what shall I do?

submitted by /u/ItsGrampasNutsack
[link] [comments]

A melee build is overpowered?

Posted: 02 Sep 2018 03:56 AM PDT

Ok so I played the game with a melee only build and it was pretty easy. Arguably easier than with the guns in the game. Since you don't use guns you can sell all ammo and guns you get and get rich pretty damn fast, allowing you to buy a ton of stempacks. All you need to do is get perks that increase melee damage and defence while getting good armor to make you a tank damage dealer. Ripper is pretty good at the start due to dps then you can go for something else if you want later. For the institute just get generals sword and you'll be perfect. Killing a deathclaw or behemoth with melee is incredibly satisfying.

submitted by /u/GageTheFighter
[link] [comments]

(spoilers) what does your shaun look like?

Posted: 02 Sep 2018 01:44 PM PDT

im very interested to see how shaun changes. and hopefully you guys have really good shauns

submitted by /u/joshuamong
[link] [comments]

What is you personal favorite builds for fallout 4. Survival or very hard

Posted: 02 Sep 2018 10:52 AM PDT

In FO3, does when doing the Waters of Life quest, does it make a difference if you just fast travel to Rivet City rather than follow your dad on foot?

Posted: 02 Sep 2018 06:28 AM PDT

It's kinda fun travelling the vast distance cross-map with your ol' pa but he's such a jackass and challenges every AI enemy within a vast range to a fist fight (including robots) and it's using up a lot of ammo having to shoot everything he tries to box with so we can finally move on. Actually, I was also wondering if he could die if I don't intervene? At first I thought not because despite the lack of body armour he appears to be a battle tank on two legs with crazy damage resistance but then I saw him try to punch a robot to death and his health got very close to zero before I gunned the thing down for him. He recovers from each encounter instantly, but still curious.

Anyway I was wondering, does it make any difference to the outcome if I follow all the way on foot, vs just fast travelling to Rivet City in hopes of meeting him there after he's punched to death the entire wasteland?

submitted by /u/JimmyCrackCrack
[link] [comments]

Wanting to consult with any artists or tattoo artists in the group

Posted: 02 Sep 2018 01:45 PM PDT

Hello wonderul people. I already have one fallout tattoo.

I'd like to get a big iron themed tattoo. I'm not sure what exactly I want but have a rough idea. If anyone would be interested in drawing it based on a rough idea for me I'd gladly pay or even trade some fallout related items I have.

submitted by /u/bolognaboy96
[link] [comments]

fallout 1 lore on brotherhood vs enclave

Posted: 02 Sep 2018 01:21 PM PDT

since fallout 1 implies the brotherhood of steel was formed by some US military remnants, does this mean that the enclave was mostly formed from the government and not the military?

submitted by /u/Avnas
[link] [comments]

I'm on xbox and I wondering what mod has the camping stuff

Posted: 02 Sep 2018 03:32 PM PDT

How do i make supply lines?

Posted: 02 Sep 2018 01:06 PM PDT

I click on the settlers with r1 but nothing happens.

submitted by /u/GageTheFighter
[link] [comments]

Fallout: Patriotism

Posted: 01 Sep 2018 09:45 PM PDT

I don't know if this is just me but when i play fallout I feel incredibly patriotic. The patriotism skyrockets when I turn on the radio, and i don't even know why, I'm not even american!

submitted by /u/howtostuff
[link] [comments]

Do you guys plan on getting fallout 76? Y/N

Posted: 02 Sep 2018 02:08 PM PDT

A knight in the BOS, can’t unlock BOS Cpt Cosmos PA paint?

Posted: 02 Sep 2018 01:33 PM PDT

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.