Super Smash Bros - Daily Discussion Thread 07/11/18


Daily Discussion Thread 07/11/18

Posted: 11 Jul 2018 12:09 AM PDT

Welcome to the Daily Discussion Thread series on /r/smashbros! Inspired by /r/SSBM and /r/hiphopheads's DDTs, you can post here:

  • General questions about Smash

  • General discussion (tentatively allowing for some off-topic discussion)

  • "Light" content that might not have been allowed as its own post (please keep it about Smash)

Other guidelines:

  • Be good to one another.

  • While DDT can be lax, please abide by our general rules. No linking to illegal/pirated stuff, no flaming, game debates, etc.

  • Please keep your meme spam contained to the sticky comment provided below.

If you have any suggestions about future DDTs or anything else subreddit related, please send them our way! Thanks in advance!

Also, if you want to chat with other /r/smashbros users you can do so via our Discord channel.

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

What the Ultimate starting roster may look like

Posted: 11 Jul 2018 10:10 AM PDT

I made Toon Link entirely out of graphs. 156 equations :)

Posted: 11 Jul 2018 06:14 PM PDT

New Smash Blog Post! (7/10) "Today's Item - Pokémon Alolan Raichu - He rides his tail and rushes the enemy. Since he moves freely around the stage, Alolan Racihu may be a bit difficult to dodge."

Posted: 11 Jul 2018 10:31 AM PDT

(UPDATED AGAIN) Smash Ultimate Character Select Screen (Fan-Made)

Posted: 11 Jul 2018 08:23 AM PDT

Wolf, Ridley and Inkling amiibo launching on the same day as Smash Ultimate

Posted: 11 Jul 2018 07:02 PM PDT

The only thing I really care about returning in Smash Ultimate...

Posted: 11 Jul 2018 05:55 PM PDT

When I hit my c-stick, the entire goddamned character select screen better shake like its having a seizure in the middle of an earthquake.

That is all.

submitted by /u/dastuke
[link] [comments]

Fanart - SSBU Stock Icons for wanted fighters (2)

Posted: 11 Jul 2018 12:17 PM PDT

New Smash Blog Post! (7/11) "Today's Fighter - #46: Mega Man - Mega Man's standard and special moves use weapons copied from the bosses he's fought throughout the Mega Man series, so he has more projectiles than any other fighter. His Final Smash now features Proto Man and Bass!"

Posted: 11 Jul 2018 06:14 PM PDT

The one stage that I want to see come back for Smash Ultimate

Posted: 11 Jul 2018 10:48 AM PDT

Ryu's Edgeguarding is going to be insane!

Posted: 11 Jul 2018 12:12 PM PDT

Ryu and his Street Fighter Footsies

Posted: 11 Jul 2018 12:09 PM PDT

My old Smash Bros. Poster from around the Brawl era. I’m sure some of you guys had it if you were getting Nintendo Power around that time.

Posted: 11 Jul 2018 01:22 PM PDT

I can't wait to play 8-player Smash with 8 Ice Climbers

Posted: 11 Jul 2018 06:59 PM PDT

On the smallest stage.

With only Super Mushrooms turned on, and to high.

submitted by /u/Tornado9797
[link] [comments]

I've had this idea for a Banjo-Kazooie stage so I had to make a concept (Click Clock Wood)

Posted: 11 Jul 2018 03:02 PM PDT

Dunkey mario

Posted: 11 Jul 2018 01:19 PM PDT

The calendar cube really makes the countdown painful yet fun

Posted: 11 Jul 2018 01:42 PM PDT

The game has 38 newcomers for me!

Posted: 11 Jul 2018 10:46 AM PDT

I just wanted to share with you guys that I played Super Smash Bros. Melee for years when I was 7 years old. I just loved it, but when Brawl was released I didn't own a Nintendo Wii, I decided to buy a Xbox 360.

Since then I only came back to Nintendo last year, when they released Switch, because I realized that it's the best brand when your goal is to play with friends (and I can play hardcore games on PC).

So, as the good gamer that I am I started following Switch news, and I got so excited when I watched Smash's teaser.

I know most of you have been playing Super Smash Bros. since ever, but for me it feels like 38 newcomers after 15 years of waiting (counting Daisy, Lucina and Pokémon trainer as 1), maybe even more if they announce in the next months.

Damn, I always wanted to play as Diddy, Sonic, Meta Knight and more, and there are a lot of characters that I never heard of (who the hell is Palutena? xD). I wish I knew more about all these characters.

Anyway, just wanted to share that with you all, since this is the most excited community I met. Everyone has it's own reason to hype, that's mine!

Thank you.

submitted by /u/FaelBC
[link] [comments]

Don't Buy Battle Beaver Customs

Posted: 11 Jul 2018 06:29 PM PDT

It's been almost two weeks since I received the gamecube controller I ordered from Battle Beaver Customs, and I hope no one else has to deal with this company after me. I received the controller and within a couple hours tested it out and found that it was completely defective. At first I thought it was just the way they do their modding, but after holding my analog stick steady and watching my cursor move across the screen with no input from me I'd had enough. I emailed them (still the day I got it) that something was wrong with the controller. The next day I got a response asking for video of the problem - fair - so I sent them the videos I've put on here clearly displaying the problem. It's now been a week since then and I've had no contact from them since I responded with the videos. I expect a lot better customer service for $150 controller.

video 1

video 2

video 3

submitted by /u/Turnips4dayz
[link] [comments]

A menu mockup I made a while back!

Posted: 11 Jul 2018 10:18 AM PDT

Leffen after seeing how easy it is to SDI Fox's Up Air as Marth

Posted: 11 Jul 2018 11:05 AM PDT

Noticed something on the Smash Ultimate “Everyone is Here” art.

Posted: 11 Jul 2018 08:15 PM PDT

Every Smash bros Melee character in lego | Lego smash ultimate project pt. 2

Posted: 11 Jul 2018 03:18 PM PDT

What is this can someone Translate or something

Posted: 11 Jul 2018 07:26 PM PDT

THEORY: A New 3rd Party Fighter will be revealed in 5 weeks.

Posted: 11 Jul 2018 06:19 PM PDT

So every week on the Smash Blog, they showcase a 3rd party fighter, but it's been in order every time, starting with Snake, then Sonic and now Mega Man. There are 4 3rd Party fighters left and then the week after, I think we're getting a reveal for the next 3rd Party fighter. I just find it strange how the ordering of the 1st Party characters is random, yet they are consistently releasing weekly Fighter of the Day posts for the 3rd party characters in chronological order. Maybe they're planning something with this?

I don't want to jump to any conclusions, but it's an interesting pattern they're doing that could potentially mean something.

submitted by /u/IAMYoyoManDE1
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.