Skyrim - Finally...


Finally...

Posted: 11 Jul 2018 06:14 PM PDT

The Exodus of Nazeem

Posted: 11 Jul 2018 06:00 PM PDT

Well thanks, that’s super helpful.

Posted: 11 Jul 2018 12:57 PM PDT

I'm not a milkdrinker like ya'

Posted: 12 Jul 2018 04:56 AM PDT

I designed and 3d printed a Skyrim-themed bookmark, and i thought it turned out pretty good.

Posted: 12 Jul 2018 05:04 AM PDT

Found this Goldmine in Project AHO...

Posted: 12 Jul 2018 03:51 AM PDT

Word association with my therapist today

Posted: 11 Jul 2018 07:53 PM PDT

Her: "Companion" Me: "Werewolf" Her: "... What?"

submitted by /u/terroress_
[link] [comments]

Anyone need a potion?

Posted: 11 Jul 2018 09:10 PM PDT

After getting 74/75 on the 360 I finally got all 75 achievements in Skyrim SE!

Posted: 12 Jul 2018 06:39 AM PDT

Today, I beat Krosis at level 12. I'm pretty sure he was glitched. Tough lil fucker.

Posted: 12 Jul 2018 06:55 AM PDT

Original Skyrim Fanart

Posted: 11 Jul 2018 12:08 PM PDT

Now that is some quality daedric armour right there

Posted: 12 Jul 2018 05:47 AM PDT

Need to fill some pesky soul gems? Just go soul mining!

Posted: 11 Jul 2018 09:28 AM PDT

When I was in middle school I only dreamed of running Skyrim with ENB. I'm now in college and got an upgrade recently. Here are my results.

Posted: 11 Jul 2018 11:16 AM PDT

Skyrim Is A Beautiful Game...

Posted: 11 Jul 2018 01:45 PM PDT

Forsworn and sunrise

Posted: 11 Jul 2018 08:03 PM PDT

I found some floating boots on my travels

Posted: 11 Jul 2018 10:21 PM PDT

Hey, can you guys take some time to quickly vote on this poll: Vampires vs Werewolves. Thanks!

Posted: 12 Jul 2018 02:13 AM PDT

TIL you can reset and move bear traps

Posted: 12 Jul 2018 06:35 AM PDT

Been playing this since release on a pirated version and bought the game on steam for my second and a dozen playthrough, bought a nintendo switch 4months ago for zelda, then after two months of beating zelda bought skyrim on switch and still loving in even without mods.

submitted by /u/Hegorath
[link] [comments]

Stones of Barenziah

Posted: 12 Jul 2018 05:17 AM PDT

Hey there r/skyrim,

I was inspired by the post about the crown of barenziah, and I thought it would be fun to make a playthrough hunting for all the stones. Now, the only thing I can find online are definitive guides with exact locations, (I haven't looked- I still don't know a single location) but instead I'd like a hint for each stone. You know, to make it fun and challenging. Kind of like how Morrowind handled finding artifacts in the Imperial Cult questline (although I found that to be a little too easy) Does anyone know where I can find such hints?

Thank you!

submitted by /u/IFDIFGIF
[link] [comments]

How to create a bandit clan in Skyrim

Posted: 11 Jul 2018 11:47 PM PDT

Ever wanted to make a bandit clan? Well now you can! Best part is, PS4 users can too! It includes mods but they are available on PS4 so it's fine. I'll be saying them as they are needed. I recommend making a new character for this.

Step 1: Get Bandits. For this you will need the mods, multiple followers and respawnable mercenaries. It's pretty self explanatory how you use this.

Step 2: Look the part. Use the mod Tailors measure, and use it to dress up the bandits. I use fur armour as that's what bandits wear.

Step 3: Find a lair. I use the falkreath dark brotherhood lair. I chose to kill the dark brotherhood and took their lair. Houses work well too, but please don't bother with breezehome.

Step 4: START RAIDING: Start small. Attacking villages like rorikstead and other bandit camps. When your clan gets stronger you could raid cities. You should DEFINITELY use the mod NPC'S respawn. It makes it so all npcs will respawn like any old bandit. So you could kill a village, but they will just respawn.

Step 5: Have fun: I found being a bandit chief is extremely fun, and I hope you have fun too!

submitted by /u/Areedee
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.