PUBG I'm WackyJacky101, AMA !


I'm WackyJacky101, AMA !

Posted: 30 Jun 2018 07:01 AM PDT

I'm Henrik aka WackyJacky101 a passionate PUBG Content creator, streamer, coach & game mechanic analyst/tester.

I started my Youtube Journey helping people to find a proper mouse sensitivity and that was my entry into the realm of guides. I realized that the more time I spent analyzing and testing random feature of the game, curiously exploring its boundaries, features (and bugs) - I gained knowledge valuable to players that did not have the same amount of time to do what I did.

I went full-time as of January 2018 as I saw a continuous need for guides, tests and helpful content and wanted to bring that to the PUBG Community. This was an excellent opportunity to do something I dearly loved while staying closer to my family at the same time.

So reddit, ask me anything!

obligatory proof: https://i.imgur.com/iXgWRHB.jpg

EDIT: AMA officially over (might reply to a few more after my dinner). Fingers are on fire after all the quick typing :D This was A LOT of fun, thank you for all the questions and the awesome comments <3

submitted by /u/WackyJacky101
[link] [comments]

In the next event pass please include "Spend 30 mins queueing for Erangel" mission, please.

Posted: 30 Jun 2018 01:19 AM PDT

Today's mission: Play 1hour DUO on Erangel, play 3 games on Miramar SOLO. I've spent double this time to get the map I want. Sad

submitted by /u/zwireqq
[link] [comments]

This is what happens when the circle ends on Cave

Posted: 30 Jun 2018 07:43 AM PDT

Mr Chicken's PUBG BOOTCAMP 1

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 01:22 PM PDT

When you find the suppressors, but your squad dies in the meantime.. :(

Posted: 30 Jun 2018 04:41 AM PDT

Desync isn't rare. Here's two clips of me getting clearly killed behind cover, just a few games apart. Desync is also impacts more subtle situations every match, these two are just easy to show.

Posted: 30 Jun 2018 10:50 AM PDT

Sound worse than ever after update 16?

Posted: 30 Jun 2018 03:41 AM PDT

Sound in pubg has never been great, but update 16 is the worst I've heard in almost a year playing. Directional and distance are so off, and everything seemed muffled.

At first I welcomed making the footsteps louder, but it seems BH took a bad sound situation and made it even worse.

Corsair headset, 2.0 stereo, loudness equalization.

All of my squad mates have noticed, wondering how other people's experiences have been

submitted by /u/McHomer
[link] [comments]

PUBG receives well written and constructive community feedback very well.

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 09:42 PM PDT

Bring back old map selection!

Posted: 30 Jun 2018 07:00 AM PDT

Have to play on Miramar to complete a mission. joins a game... Erangel, not just once, not even 5 times but 10 times in a row! Like for real, you can't put a mission for a specific map if I can't even select it :/

submitted by /u/manxus
[link] [comments]

I completed the "reach top 3 without kills solo" mission and went next level

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 04:03 PM PDT

Not sure if this has been addressed already, but what ever happened to this???

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 09:32 PM PDT

Anyone else feel the Desync/Lag is worse today?

Posted: 30 Jun 2018 09:49 AM PDT

Got on to play with some friends and after 2 rounds I gave up. I've been getting shot around corners more than ever by XINGYANGCHANGs.

submitted by /u/wolf_zr1
[link] [comments]

This is a bit much...

Posted: 30 Jun 2018 03:03 AM PDT

This makes me sad. Any plans/ideas on a way to get back to those 95+ players games?

Posted: 30 Jun 2018 07:39 AM PDT

PSA: Bug with these buckets causes you to get stuck after crouch walking on them.

Posted: 30 Jun 2018 09:53 AM PDT

Snow Map request

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 05:57 PM PDT

Can we get snow balls in pre-game lobby?

submitted by /u/Lucky_Pyro
[link] [comments]

daily mission just waste of time without map selection

Posted: 30 Jun 2018 09:27 AM PDT

play 1h duo on erangel and reach top 30 3 times on miramar in solo without map selection play 2.5h top get 120xp daily ...

so i have a solution to selection map u want just launch the game if they put in the map u don't want to play on just leave that game fast before u go to the plane

anyway i don't care what the map i play on all good for me but i want to finish mission faste max i play 2h daily so i can't finish mission if i can't select map

submitted by /u/zaidba97
[link] [comments]

If you're new to PUBG, be sure to turn on ingame voice chat in the lobby.

Posted: 30 Jun 2018 11:36 AM PDT

The PUBG community is known for being supportive and welcoming, and players are often happy to help you with any questions you might have.

submitted by /u/NotFromChechnya
[link] [comments]

Eu down ?

Posted: 30 Jun 2018 02:01 AM PDT

Is the desync worse now?

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 10:55 PM PDT

fired up the game to try the new map -NA server, my ping is usually around 50-, we were about 20 left, i legit fire 10 bullets at this guy with my AR, but he kills me, i watch the deathcam expecting him to have low hp left or something, it shows i didn't even fire and he just killed me with no contest... that's some next level desync.

Did i just have some extremely bad luck, or is the game more of desync mess now?

I read some posts about the game running at 60hz now and whatnot, but that's not at all what i'm experiencing in-game, or if it is something else is messed up, it feels jittery at times, especially during fights and when ppl are around.

submitted by /u/CaveOfWondrs
[link] [comments]

i didnt get the new daily missions

Posted: 30 Jun 2018 05:02 AM PDT

i still have the missions from yesterday but the points count reset. any idea what should i do?

submitted by /u/andreimincea
[link] [comments]

Next level crash, my game uninstalled itself!

Posted: 30 Jun 2018 07:24 AM PDT

My game crashed and when I want to launch it again it says "preparing for instalation" when I look up in the steam it says the game is not installed. W T F?

submitted by /u/zwireqq
[link] [comments]

GIVE ME AN AWM MAN

Posted: 30 Jun 2018 09:11 AM PDT

UFO Spotted following military plane on Sanhok (Rare encounter)

Posted: 30 Jun 2018 11:19 AM PDT

Invisble glitch spot on sanhok is fun^^

Posted: 30 Jun 2018 03:38 AM PDT

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.