Fallout - It would've been really could if you could find all other couriers in Fallout New Vegas either dead or alive.


It would've been really could if you could find all other couriers in Fallout New Vegas either dead or alive.

Posted: 12 Jul 2018 11:04 AM PDT

We know that five couriers hired by House had fake packages and we can find one of those dead when we arrive at Primm. It would've been really cool if you could get an achievement for finding all of them either dead or alive.

EDIT: The title was meant to be "It would've been really cool if you could find all other couriers in Fallout: New Vegas either dead or alive."

submitted by /u/Ovledd
[link] [comments]

TIL Far Harbor was originally going to have bows and arrows, and the game files still have fully meshed arrows and a bow texture in them.

Posted: 11 Jul 2018 09:28 PM PDT

Link.

EDIT: Wow this thread exploded!

submitted by /u/IonutRO
[link] [comments]

FO4: Does it annoy/anger anyone else that even though you use a suppressed sniper rifle from total cover at max range, that as soon as you take out one target every other hostile around it immediately targets you?

Posted: 12 Jul 2018 01:42 PM PDT

You would think if I'm doing my best "American Sniper" impression at level 102, I'd be able to SHOOT-MOVE-SHOOT without being seen every now and then, but no! I get one shot off and suddenly all the Raiders/Gunners/Super Mutants/Rad Roaches within a 2 kilometer radius know my exact location and start shooting and/or rush me.

submitted by /u/MacSteele13
[link] [comments]

Fallout 76 Animated Parody - Into the Wastes (OC)

Posted: 12 Jul 2018 12:16 PM PDT

Good BOS settlement build ideas

Posted: 12 Jul 2018 12:18 PM PDT

I'm doing a Brotherhood playthrough roleplaying that as a BoS Sentinel I'm expanding the Brotherhood's reach and capabilities by building BoS- themed settlements.

What would be some good ideas for this?

Note: For immersion purposes I want all my builds to be purpose-based and actually appear they were built to do a specific job to benefit/expand the BoS' power.

I'm thinking about maybe building a training camp of some sort featuring the memory den beds roleplaying that they're combat simulators of something like that or just a traditional boot camp with a range, obstacle course etc.

What are your thoughts r/Fallout ?

Edit: Don't say synth/ghoul concentration camp I'm building that elsewhere...

submitted by /u/ImaginarySprinkles
[link] [comments]

Does Dave Batista in Blade Runner look like the supermutant with glasses?

Posted: 11 Jul 2018 06:36 PM PDT

Fantasy Flight Games - PLEASE STAND BY

Posted: 12 Jul 2018 02:17 PM PDT

One of the most iconic Fallout 2 conversations, showing the brilliancy of its writing - Enclave Communication officer at Gecko.

Posted: 12 Jul 2018 08:41 AM PDT

I'm always doodling fallout characters this time I went all out

Posted: 12 Jul 2018 03:43 PM PDT

I don't know if this has been mentioned before, but it would be cool if we could leave notes in the world in Fallout 76

Posted: 12 Jul 2018 03:36 AM PDT

We find notes all over the world in the Fallout games, so it would be really cool to be able to write your own, and leave them wherever you wanted. Again, I'm not sure if something like this could actually be implemented, but it would be cool if it could. It would help us make our own "quests" and stories, maybe someone could leave a note saying they are selling valuable stuff and where to find them. Another note could give advice before a difficult area, recommending what weapons to bring and such. A cross Wasteland scavenger hunt perhaps?? What do you think?

submitted by /u/LighthousePilgrim
[link] [comments]

Settlements are weird

Posted: 12 Jul 2018 02:25 PM PDT

You steal their crops and they pay no mind but they'll murder you over a clipboard. I guess they would rather starve then give up garbage.

submitted by /u/BigShaqAsznee
[link] [comments]

Anyone know if it's ever been said what this is all about in Fallout 2? (This is next to the president's room on the Enclave Oil Rig)

Posted: 12 Jul 2018 10:43 AM PDT

Fallout, The Simpsons, and Comfort in the Wasteland - An analysis of how media is used in the post-apocalypse.

Posted: 12 Jul 2018 11:15 AM PDT

The icons of Fallout 3 and Fallout: Tactics perfectly demonstrates the difference between how I want my character to look like versus how it ends up looking like.

Posted: 12 Jul 2018 03:26 PM PDT

Link -- to boost your memory.

The connotation is uncanny.

submitted by /u/ExtraTerran
[link] [comments]

Finally got myself a Pipboy irl

Posted: 12 Jul 2018 07:04 AM PDT

Painted model from SteamPrinters on Etsy, did some small details like painting the buttons and a rad counter and i added some plastic screens. Really happy with how it turned out.

Edit: https://www.etsy.com/listing/610454439/pip-boy-3000-mk-iv-3d-printed-pipboy-mk?ref=shop_home_active_2

https://imgur.com/gallery/WsVQEmp

submitted by /u/SpaceCabbage2000
[link] [comments]

President Eden [Fallout 3 Spoilers]

Posted: 12 Jul 2018 04:10 PM PDT

Finally met President Eden and I'm surprised.

Listening to the Enclave radio broadcasts eventually got annoying and I immediately didn't trust him or the Enclave despite not having any prior knowledge from Fallout 1 or 2, but on our first encounter I expected him to be more openly.... "evil".

Don't get me wrong I understand he is evil in that he basically wants me to help him commit genocide but I attribute that more to his ignorance on the fact that everyone but the Enclave and a few vault dwellers would perish, he's more a naive delusional computer who's had his programming backfire than what I expected in a malicious vicious tyrant. Men like Tenpenny or Mr Burke are humans with full knowledge of what they are doing.

I'm also not a fan of the "ends justify the means" typically but his plan would almost seem reasonable if humans and intelligent ghouls wouldn't die if the plan succeeded, I wouldn't miss 99% of Super Mutants.

I disagree on his views of a "pure" humanity and the restoration of the USA as much as I love it it's long dead in Fallout and the attempts to revive it are a waste of time.

They'd be better served using their resources to eliminate feral ghouls and super mutants and sharing knowledge with the wastelanders. Maybe it's just because I'm in a decent mood at the moment but I expected to hate Eden with a passion but I almost pity him. Guess it's good writing then.

submitted by /u/Victarion99
[link] [comments]

The RadRoach King, Fallout 3, and Why I love Fallout

Posted: 12 Jul 2018 03:16 PM PDT

This is why I love fallout. I keep thinking back on this moment from playing fallout 3.

I had been playing for a year plus, I thought I had the entire map discovered and most everything in the game was complete. While walking between different points I suddenly see the indicator for something new. I rush towards it and see all those radroaches, and yell out to my brother. It was one of the most genuine moments of pleasant surprise I had in any game.

After playing the game for so long, I thought there were no more surprises, but somehow there was still some corner that had been overlooked. And not only was it a nice and fresh surprise, it was weird, humorous, and memorable.

These small moments make the fallout series so rich. (I want to say Bethesda, but that wouldn't be fair to the interplay days)

Edit: Just watched a youtube video. I've really blown it up in my memory.

submitted by /u/lettersichiro
[link] [comments]

Fantasy Flight teases new Fallout information

Posted: 12 Jul 2018 02:18 PM PDT

[FO4] Survival Avoiding Illnesses?

Posted: 12 Jul 2018 12:24 PM PDT

Is there any legit way to avoid getting illnesses? I just got hit with Lethargy while in a 3 way fight with a sentry bot and legendary radscorpion....definitely wasn't being lethargic. Kinda lost on how to avoid the sleep based illnesses while also using quick sleeping to save. Any advice would be appreciated!

submitted by /u/swd40
[link] [comments]

What's your favourite thing about Survival mode? It's reignited my love for hard gaming

Posted: 12 Jul 2018 04:22 AM PDT

I am about 20 hours deep now on Survival and it is just so amazing and engrossing.

From dealing with hunger/Thirst to infections and having to travel by foot everywhere finding all new places to explore it has completed changed the way I play the game.

It's also making me really hyped for whatever survival aspects are gunna be in Fallout 76!

What's your favourite story/part of survival mode?

submitted by /u/paulithon
[link] [comments]

Best Fallout 4 Main Faction

Posted: 12 Jul 2018 04:28 PM PDT

What is the best main faction in Fallout 4?

submitted by /u/_nick_s_29_
[link] [comments]

What I think the minutemen ending would cause

Posted: 12 Jul 2018 02:36 PM PDT

Without ending slides it kinda a unknown but I think that the minutemen will be able to restart the CPG after the institute is destroyed because no one will live in fear anymore then the CPG will turn the minutemen into cpg soldiers this will be the east coast version of the ncr. I think it was more than just added lore to talk about the CPG I think it would be a missed opportunity to leave a new cpg out and in my opinion I wish they were still end slides so the cannon ending would have more detail. The minutemen aren't a government they are more like a militia and they will help form the CPG and fallout 5 will involve them in some way.

submitted by /u/memehunter3489
[link] [comments]

Tips and experiences with playing FO3/NV for the first time?

Posted: 12 Jul 2018 07:51 AM PDT

So a few days ago I've finally started to play Fallout 3 and actually play it for real (meaning getting past Megaton). As I'm playing through it, I have a friend who's a diehard fan of Fallout 3, and it shows from him telling me where a lot of things are -- things I'd normally overlook. Now, because of him, I'm having a much much smoother playthrough. Initially when I played Fallout (and I played NV more than I did FO3), one of the many things that really put me off is just feeling like my character is just overall so weak. Thinking about it made me realize that my character wasn't necessarily weak, he was just overall undergeared. I had little to no caps along with little to no ammo. My guns felt weak as hell, along with having no ammo at all just made the game crazy hard for me. I didn't how repair and weapon condition worked. This playthrough, I kinda figured that out on my own. Even though my friend did tell me a lot of stuff that I'd normally overlook, overall I noticed myself looking around and looting things I didn't before. Things that he did tell me that became useful later on were things such as keeping old weapons so I can use it to repair a better weapon of similar class. Another thing was to max out my Lockpicking first, which ended up helping me get a whole lot of loot/ammo that I wouldn't have gotten otherwise. Oh, and some books and bobbleheads, hah. Honestly, if it wasn't for all these looting and being decently geared with a decent amount of caps, I might have already given up. Don't get me wrong, I love to go do quests and shit but it was annoying when I was just so weak to do anything. I don't know if it's just me or the game was designed so you'd have to go loot around or do some stuff to get by, but from my experience, I don't think it'd be possible to rush through FO and have a smooth game.

Anyways, sorry for the long wall of text. I'm really enjoying the game, looking forward to beating most of it before going on to play NV. I was just wondering, not that I'm a "newb" anymore, is there any tips you'd give to someone who's new to this game? Oh yeah, I'm aware that high Intelligence is probably the best idea for a new character.

tl;dr: Going through my first real playthrough of FO3, have a friend giving some real good pointers and tips and this playthrough is a whole lot smoother than before. Really enjoying the game and hoping to start on NV some day. Was wondering if anyone had any tips for someone who's "new" but not really a newb anymore. My first few MINI playthroughs of FO3/NV I felt like my character was just so weak with little to no ammo, guns in bad condition, and being broke as hell.

submitted by /u/Dendi_The_RudeKing
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.