[7/11/18] Console update 7 Days To Die


[7/11/18] Console update

Posted: 11 Jul 2018 06:25 AM PDT

Discovered a construction site that was merged with a ruined building. They fit together so well I didn't think it was an error at first.

Posted: 11 Jul 2018 03:48 PM PDT

Glitch that makes you lose everything on your toolbox

Posted: 11 Jul 2018 09:43 PM PDT

I've been online with a group of friends tonight, and my game kept glitching up so I logged off and logged back on. Well when I logged back on everything on my toolbelt was gone. But mysteriously it had been replaced with minibike parts. I tried re-logging but nothing changed. So, I lost EVERYTHING on my toolbelt. On the plus side, I had all the parts to build another minibike, which is cool I guess. But I lost a really good shotgun, pistol, wire tool, and a bunch of other tools. Has anybody else experienced this glitch and is there anything I can do about it?

submitted by /u/Maynard69
[link] [comments]

New jobs for TFP: Twitter

Posted: 11 Jul 2018 10:13 AM PDT

Will this mod stop achievements? (Larger backpack)

Posted: 12 Jul 2018 12:03 AM PDT

Hello, so I wanted to get a larger backpack because I love travelling around the world and hate storing things away. I was wondering if this >> https://www.nexusmods.com/7daystodie/mods/70 mod will deactivate my ability to receive achievements. Please let me know as I really want to get this mod :P

submitted by /u/The_Best_Taker
[link] [comments]

Came back to 7DTD after a break, what happened to supply drops?

Posted: 11 Jul 2018 11:06 AM PDT

I used to play a ton on console and about 6 months ago I got a pc and stopped using my console overall, meaning I haven't played 7DTD in a while (Because of course I had it on console). This steam summer sale, I picked the game up and have been having a blast with all the things console didn't have, but I noticed something. There is no marker on the compass for where supply drops are. I have missed about 75% of my supply drops because I can't tell where they're gonna land because I can't see the smoke. Is there a good way to tell where a supply drop will land other than the smoke? I'm day 50 something on a solo world and supply drops come every 3 days so every 3rd day I'll step outside at around noon and watch the sky, and when I see the supply run I'll wait till it drops it's supply drop but I won't see smoke.

submitted by /u/IdiotGaming
[link] [comments]

Looking for people to play with on XB1

Posted: 11 Jul 2018 10:06 AM PDT

Hi everybody! I recently got 7 days to die on my Xbox 1 after playing it for a while on PC, however, I'm not all that coordinated enough to play PC, so I'm switching to XB1. I know that 7 days to die is better played on multiplayer, but none of my friends have it, so I was wondering if anyone on here would like to add me on Xbox and play with me. I don't have an in-game mic (I have day one controllers) but I do have discord, so we can voice chat there. My gamer tag is: A TrU RoadBlock, spelt exactly how it looks, and all the capital letters as well, thanks for reading, and I hope you reach out to me

submitted by /u/Ankletwistsnap
[link] [comments]

Night looting

Posted: 11 Jul 2018 05:30 PM PDT

I played this game when it launched for PS4. Took a house that was made of brick with a pool. Dug out all the ground underneath and surrounding ground. Ran supports all the way down at the corners of the building and put iron bars so I could shoot out. The pit has iron log spikes all over.

I really liked this strategy at the time. Now that I upgraded to PC I have a friend who bought it for me when it was on sale. Was looking to see if this strategy was effective and realized how much loot I was missing out on.

So I am watching a video where a guy is using pillars with log spikes that the zombies fall on. The zombies heads go into the pillar though and I was wondering if it would be easier to use iron bars instead of pillars.

submitted by /u/Penetratorofflanks
[link] [comments]

Quickest way to dig a giant hole

Posted: 11 Jul 2018 04:01 PM PDT

I have a plan for a base design that would require a rather large pit surrounding the base. Besides the auger, is there a fast method of excavating a volume of ground. I did this with an auger on a previous save and it took a couple hours. Mods or creative mode methods are acceptable.

submitted by /u/Snackmouse
[link] [comments]

Retaining save, mods and settings for computer reinstall

Posted: 11 Jul 2018 03:42 AM PDT

I have a game and mods that I would very much like to retain after I do a clean reinstall of everything on my computer. Is it possible to just copy over the save game folder, mods folder and config xml file(s) and just have everything run as before?

submitted by /u/mercury_1967
[link] [comments]

How to move SMP map + character saves from PC to another PC?

Posted: 11 Jul 2018 03:35 AM PDT

Me and a friend of mine have a game going and the world file has presumably became so big that it's lagging up his PC when he hosts the game.

We basically want to move the map+player file(s) over from his to my PC.

Bonus: Is there a way to do this so you can use the listen server instead of dedicated?

We have scoured the steam forums for info about this, but nothing worked (map random generated again, player inventories/skills etc. didn't save) or there was a lot of conflicting information (about save locations, game versions etc.).

Does anyone have idiot proof instructions on how to do this?

Thanks!

submitted by /u/kittamiau
[link] [comments]

Crucible in airdrop?

Posted: 11 Jul 2018 08:12 AM PDT

My friend claims he found a crucible in an airdrop. Is this even possible?

submitted by /u/Je_pense_je_suis
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.