Factorio Cargo Ships


Cargo Ships

Posted: 11 Apr 2018 10:19 AM PDT

I made a mod that adds fully automatable cargo ships. This has been a topic a couple of times in this sub, but so far i haven't seen any other implementation. So if you're interested, check it out: https://mods.factorio.com/mod/cargo-ships

submitted by /u/Rude_Grass
[link] [comments]

Price Jump to $30 in a few days. Tell people to buy it now.

Posted: 11 Apr 2018 11:26 AM PDT

I've been waiting to get Factorio for a while. Had it in my steam list for a while waiting on a sale. Yesterday I went to the main site and saw the thread on the price jump middle of April from $20-$30. Also saw the policy I missed that they will never put this game on sale. Bought game, could have been playing sooner, regretting life... :(

Longer story short, tell your friends to buy it now or the game will get more expensive in a few days when early access is over. I hope this helps someone. Cheers.

Link Here

submitted by /u/Dragonmaster_13
[link] [comments]

I don't know what Seablock is...and at this point I'm too afraid to ask.

Posted: 11 Apr 2018 09:55 AM PDT

I missed something...

submitted by /u/rattlebone
[link] [comments]

Why isn't the Factorio website's address factor.io?

Posted: 11 Apr 2018 12:34 PM PDT

It just doesn't make sense because the website isn't occupied.

submitted by /u/geolikeslogic
[link] [comments]

So ... I decided to make a tasty dish for my future research block.

Posted: 11 Apr 2018 07:29 AM PDT

Did I expand far enough?

Posted: 11 Apr 2018 02:30 PM PDT

I tried to make a diagonal Celtic Knot intersection (not signaled) because I couldn't find any designs online

Posted: 10 Apr 2018 10:41 PM PDT

Fluid mechanics are strange (gif)

Posted: 11 Apr 2018 11:41 AM PDT

The Ore Chaos mod gave me some ealy game spaghetti. Delicious.

Posted: 11 Apr 2018 08:24 AM PDT

Beginner question - what are some practical applications for circuit networks?

Posted: 11 Apr 2018 05:34 AM PDT

Is there a way to accomplish this?

Posted: 11 Apr 2018 10:49 AM PDT

40 Blue Chips Per Second (gif)

Posted: 10 Apr 2018 07:37 PM PDT

Can someone explain the use of uranium and the nuclear stuff? This is my second playthrough and the first time uranium was not apart of the game. Is it just giving us more things to do?

Posted: 11 Apr 2018 10:56 AM PDT

A Snapshot of Midgame Remodelling

Posted: 11 Apr 2018 06:27 PM PDT

What Do You Think of my Nuclear Setup

Posted: 11 Apr 2018 01:48 PM PDT

Do you guys play multiple maps at once or just one at a time?

Posted: 11 Apr 2018 10:46 AM PDT

I'm interested to hear if many of you play multiple maps at once. Like maybe one is a modded mega base and another is a vanilla death world or something like that. Is this common? Or do most of you just play through one map as far as you want and then start a different one?

submitted by /u/cant_thinkof_aname
[link] [comments]

New player here. What's the best way to balance this so unloading doesn't get so slow at one end?

Posted: 11 Apr 2018 05:20 PM PDT

What are the best Factorio mods?

Posted: 11 Apr 2018 05:31 AM PDT

So, I have a bit of a crazy request. Anyone know how to balance 60 lanes? Yes, sixty. I have a decent idea of how to do it with bots, but I'm trying to avoid that.

Posted: 11 Apr 2018 07:34 AM PDT

Oh, and I need it relatively compact... If anyone has theory ideas I'm open to any suggestion, and I'll go see if I can build the theory.

I don't have the patience or desire (or the desire to learn how to design such a thing) to figure this out.

I don't have any ideas on theory that don't make things rather ridiculous and huge.

Only "good" thing is

submitted by /u/mde132
[link] [comments]

Refactored Defense to artillery

Posted: 11 Apr 2018 04:20 AM PDT

I made a compact blueprint for Blue Belts and Splitters, since I couldn't find one that worked for me. Here it is! I hope someone can find it useful.

Posted: 11 Apr 2018 02:20 PM PDT

Is it possible to change the rail signals

Posted: 11 Apr 2018 07:18 AM PDT

I've been looking for a way to change the current rail signals from their normal 3 light system to a early style semaphore like this. https://goo.gl/images/b1oe7d Haven't found any current mods for it yet.

submitted by /u/kaiamie
[link] [comments]

Is it just me, or is this infuriating? I can't unload one train through chests directly to another without cutting my throughput in half (the right hand example works, but only every other tile). Or dump everything on a belt which completely destroys throughput. Other options?

Posted: 11 Apr 2018 03:14 PM PDT

I haven't played since the first release of 0.16...

Posted: 11 Apr 2018 08:31 AM PDT

I really like the new updates, but why is so much harder to get a good starting zone? Everytime one material is missing or is too far, did the developers change the algorithm? Any tips to fix it/make it easier at the beginning?

submitted by /u/Stealthologist
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.