Pokémon GO - Craig!? OMG I haven’t seen you since Kanto!


Craig!? OMG I haven’t seen you since Kanto!

Posted: 11 Apr 2018 12:03 PM PDT

well, this is almost as good as 40 I guess....

Posted: 11 Apr 2018 06:00 PM PDT

[Humor]me_irl

Posted: 11 Apr 2018 08:39 AM PDT

[Humor] When you need buddy candies for Mew..

Posted: 11 Apr 2018 12:03 PM PDT

This event be like

Posted: 11 Apr 2018 11:02 AM PDT

Am I a bad person?

Posted: 11 Apr 2018 01:53 PM PDT

Heh... "Snakepit" ;-)

Posted: 11 Apr 2018 05:17 PM PDT

Max Powered, 100%, Shiny Gyarados. This is my proudest Pokémon yet and thanks to the many events allowing this to finally happen.

Posted: 11 Apr 2018 08:14 AM PDT

I've had more fun catching Kanto Pokemon in the past 24 hours than I've had catching Pokemon in the past year

Posted: 11 Apr 2018 01:30 PM PDT

Thank you Niantic for this incredible event. I'm having so much fun seeing Pokemon other than the gen 1-3 birds and rodents. I'm not saying I have not enjoyed the other events. I'd just completely forgotten how many gen 1 Pokemon i still needed to catch.

I wish this event lasted long than a week or at least removed the double candy bonus. I love walking around my campus finding tons of unique spawns. I used to complain about having a full bag and now I don't have any pokeballs!

submitted by /u/statiky
[link] [comments]

My 4th Slowking had the perfect CP :)

Posted: 11 Apr 2018 11:33 AM PDT

A wild ninetales appeared!

Posted: 11 Apr 2018 01:07 PM PDT

Nature is merciless...

Posted: 11 Apr 2018 01:34 PM PDT

Got him from an egg today!

Posted: 11 Apr 2018 07:48 AM PDT

Don’t forget, Kanto event is the perfect time to stock up on candies for gen 4 evolutions from gen 1 Pokemon

Posted: 11 Apr 2018 10:28 AM PDT

As more are eventually added, some Pokémon will be harder to track down! If you don't already have the candies, keep your eyes out for these:

Magnemite for Magnezone Lickitung for Lickilicky Ryhorn for Rhyperior Tangela for Tangrowth Electabuzz for Electivire Magmar for Magmortar Eevee for Leafeon Eevee for Glaceon Porygon for Porygon Z

submitted by /u/Dangls19
[link] [comments]

Finally complete my holy trinity

Posted: 11 Apr 2018 05:58 PM PDT

[Screenshot]Hello darkness my old friend...

Posted: 11 Apr 2018 02:57 PM PDT

Finally found this bad boy in the wild!

Posted: 11 Apr 2018 07:53 AM PDT

Pokémon Go AR+ Glitch

Posted: 11 Apr 2018 07:21 PM PDT

[Photo] Walking buddies for life

Posted: 11 Apr 2018 05:13 PM PDT

[Photo] Tickling the office pet.

Posted: 11 Apr 2018 04:21 AM PDT

You could say that the people of Indianapolis are excited for this Kanto event.. I've never seen so many lures.

Posted: 11 Apr 2018 09:20 PM PDT

Thank you, Niantic! Quests are AMAZING!

Posted: 11 Apr 2018 02:09 PM PDT

Not gonna lie, I was a little nervous for quests. Knowing Niantic, I believed that the quests were either going to have laughable rewards or any quest with a reward that was worth it would be impossible to do without multiple people and there was going to be glitches galore for a month or so. However, to both my surprise and joy, none of this wound up being true.

Quests not only work really well, but they're also really, really fun. First of all, the rewards are really good. Sure, there's some crappy ones here and there, but it's not to hard to find one that's more than worth it. Thanks to the rewards, I now have a solid supply of both potions and revives again and, if I do run low, I know I can easily get more without having to raid. Additionally, there's the Pokemon encounters. These are just awesome. Literally, my very first Pokemon encounter from a quest got me a 98% Ghastly.

Then, there's the seven day stamps. So so so many people were able to obtain their first legendary because of that and it makes me so happy that they're finally not giving rural and suburban players the shaft when it comes to legendaries. Also, you can catch them with your own Pokeballs!

All in all, quests were an amazing addition to the game. They add a goal to the game that's more than just catch Pokemon, take gyms, and raid and make it much more enjoyable to play, even while solo. They'll definitely keep more players interest for the long run and recapture the interest of any players who decide to try/return to the game.

I certainly don't say this a lot but good job, Niantic!

submitted by /u/jack0017
[link] [comments]

I did the impossible guys, I caught Ditto before completing the other research tasks!

Posted: 11 Apr 2018 06:56 PM PDT

He looks just as surprised as I was

Posted: 11 Apr 2018 02:50 PM PDT

Thanks Niantic! (Last non legendary for Kanto that I needed)

Posted: 11 Apr 2018 06:21 PM PDT

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.