The Legend of Zelda - My close friend got me a master sword for a graduation gift


My close friend got me a master sword for a graduation gift

Posted: 26 Jun 2018 08:02 AM PDT

Fresh BotW tattoo. It needs minor touch ups, but I love it. (Bosco Layne, Stingray Body Art, Boston MA)

Posted: 26 Jun 2018 07:20 AM PDT

My daughter drew a picture of Link today. Thought I'd share. She knows it isn't perfect, but I love it. :)

Posted: 25 Jun 2018 03:12 PM PDT

Is the shooting range merchant in Link to the Past... a Redead?

Posted: 25 Jun 2018 08:44 PM PDT

'Chase' [OC] - BotW drawing inspired by Studio Ghibli's Princess Mononoke

Posted: 25 Jun 2018 10:57 PM PDT

My father's day present from my wife finally came in!!

Posted: 25 Jun 2018 04:01 PM PDT

Finished my own Deku Mask! [OC] [MM]

Posted: 25 Jun 2018 02:47 PM PDT

What is your best memory playing a Zelda game?

Posted: 26 Jun 2018 06:22 AM PDT

I remember ocarina of time being my first Zelda game (I was 8) and I tried my absolute hardest to not ask my friends for help. I was fine until the water temple, and it made me so frustrated. Everyday for an hour I would go and try and beat it. One day (three months later) I found the last key and I screamed I was so happy.

submitted by /u/beastmode242005
[link] [comments]

Finally finished with this beautiful mask!

Posted: 25 Jun 2018 12:29 PM PDT

In honor of Anime Expo fast approaching, we're reminiscing on this next-level cosplay engagement!

Posted: 25 Jun 2018 04:49 PM PDT

Got my first tattoo!

Posted: 25 Jun 2018 06:12 PM PDT

BOTW internal timeline

Posted: 26 Jun 2018 04:15 AM PDT

I'm playing through Breath of the Wild for the first time, and I'm getting a bit confused about the more recent events.

10,000 years ago, Calamity Ganon attacked. The Sheikah built the divine beasts and guardians and defeated Ganon.

100+ years ago, the people of Hyrule started excavating the remains of the guardians and divine beasts, in case Ganon attacked again.

100 years ago, Ganon did attack again, and took possession of the ancient technology.

I assumed that over the past 100 years, things have been pretty much as they are when we start the game, with monsters and the evil divine beast roaming around. But I keep reading character dialog referencing a recent status change. A Gerudo speaks as though the camel divine beast has only recently awoken. Some Hylians mention that the recent appearance of monsters has altered their way of life. I think I missed the part of the story that describes the more recent events.

I guess I don't understand what's been happening in the past 100 years.

submitted by /u/crockalley
[link] [comments]

With all the Majora's Mask love, how about an assembled but not finished Razor Sword?

Posted: 25 Jun 2018 08:11 PM PDT

What is the one thing you want to return in the next game from BotW?

Posted: 26 Jun 2018 03:10 AM PDT

What is the one thing you want to return in the next game from Breath of the Wild?

What about the one thing you do NOT want to return in the next game from Breath of the Wild?

I really preferred the open world aspect of the game and just found it more engaging compared to some of the other games, especially when there were no spiders (that's why I'm not going to complete Twilight Princess HD anytime soon...)

I found the dungeons good but just not unique. I liked it when they had the distinct themes in the other games. In BotW they seemed quite easy apart from some of the bosses.

submitted by /u/Reasonable_Article
[link] [comments]

I posted a Zelda image and got these replies smh

Posted: 25 Jun 2018 07:58 PM PDT

Had a friend with a vinyl cutter make me a decal for my car to fill in some empty space in the nerdiest way possible

Posted: 26 Jun 2018 06:08 AM PDT

Until my last Breath [OC]

Posted: 25 Jun 2018 09:19 PM PDT

Futuristic Zelda Game

Posted: 25 Jun 2018 06:36 PM PDT

Am I the only one who thinks it would be awesome to play a Zelda game that takes place at the height of the grand civilization we see 10000 years before BOTW? It would be really cool to play in this futuristic cyberpunkish world with all this technology. Especially since the storyline is there: to defeat the first version of Calamity Ganon.

Or, another option. A game set before Skyward Sword. As seen with the time stones, there was an advanced civilization before Hyrule even existed. This would be cool to see as well.

submitted by /u/CeruleanDragon37
[link] [comments]

Why do you love LoZ?

Posted: 25 Jun 2018 10:36 PM PDT

I really like asking big Zelda fans this question because there are so many interesting answers.

Mine's this: I didn't have a whole lot of friends when I was young and so I played video games to escape. The first video game I beat was Ocarina of Time and I remember feeling so accomplished that I could go out and face the hard times of the world just like the hero of time.

submitted by /u/gooseofmusic
[link] [comments]

Zelda speedpaint! I was requested a BotW Zelda and hadn't updated my YT channel in a while, so!

Posted: 25 Jun 2018 06:01 PM PDT

My first tattoo, it’s not finished, but what do you guys think?

Posted: 25 Jun 2018 10:23 AM PDT

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.