The Legend of Zelda - Had a very low-energy work day, then I came home to this. Reading this by lamplight is a cure to all jadedness. I may be in my adult timeline, but Zelda will always, *always*, awaken and resonate with my inner child :)


Had a very low-energy work day, then I came home to this. Reading this by lamplight is a cure to all jadedness. I may be in my adult timeline, but Zelda will always, *always*, awaken and resonate with my inner child :)

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 05:14 AM PDT

Happy 30th to my all time favorite video game franchise.

Posted: 27 Jun 2018 06:50 PM PDT

3D printed map of Hyrule from A Link To The Past

Posted: 27 Jun 2018 05:27 PM PDT

I did it.. I finally did it!! All 120 shrines down.. only like 1,000,000 Koroks to go.

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 04:26 AM PDT

The Hyrule shield made out of wood. (WIP)

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 05:40 AM PDT

Revali

Posted: 27 Jun 2018 07:01 PM PDT

When someone online says “Breath of the Wild is a bad game.”

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 01:02 AM PDT

I never had that 'Zelda' moment...

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 12:02 AM PDT

When I was a kid, my parents never bought me a Nintendo system. They wern't shitty or anything, but basically, they didn't see a reason to get me a gaming system since we already had a computer. Flash forward to 30 years later... the Nintendo Switch comes out on my birthday. My wife trades in her 3DS XL so we can afford a Switch and BoTW. A year and a half later, I'm still playing it, mostly with my 3 year old daughter... about 15 to 30 minutes before bedtime. (After books, of course!)

I never had that moment when I was a kid, being blown away with the adventure of the Legend of Zelda... but my kid is. She loves the 'ding' of completing the shrines... she gets excited everytime we get to a stable because Beetle is there, she names all of our horses, she loves finding the 'tree babies' (our name for the koroks).

I didn't have that Zelda moment when I was a kid, but I'm having it now, with my kid. And she's having it too.

submitted by /u/superventurebros
[link] [comments]

Kass and his kids

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 07:33 AM PDT

Dueling peaks in real life?!

Posted: 27 Jun 2018 03:48 PM PDT

Tfw you want to be a part of the Zelda community but have only played 4 Zelda games and finished 1 :(

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 09:26 AM PDT

[OC] I designed 1930s style Link and Ganondorf! IG @Averagejoesart

Posted: 27 Jun 2018 10:47 PM PDT

The Legend of Zelda: Wedding Quest

Posted: 27 Jun 2018 07:54 PM PDT

I got married two Saturdays ago. My wife and I had decided to exchange gifts to each other on the day of, but I had no idea what she had planned for me. While waiting for the ceremony to begin, the photographers came to get me and give me a letter from my soon-to-be wife: It was the first clue in a scavenger hunt that took me to the Master Sword letter opener, as well as the first of 10 memories of us I would have to track down. My wonderful partner, who doesn't play games and barely knows anything about Zelda, created my own Unlocking Memories quest, complete with Traveler's Shield and the special edition soundtrack, among all the other swag seen here: Wedding Swag God, I love my wife.

submitted by /u/Caliburn89
[link] [comments]

3D Printed Majora’s Mask with wood grain effect, needs sanding and paint

Posted: 27 Jun 2018 04:27 PM PDT

Why BotW Zelda isn’t in SSBU

Posted: 27 Jun 2018 03:07 PM PDT

Today I cooked: Rock Sirlon.

Posted: 27 Jun 2018 01:59 PM PDT

Zelda HD games without a HD TV?

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 07:23 AM PDT

Would you play these games on a non HD TV? Are they even 1080p or are the graphics just improved? I wonder if it makes sense to get a HD TV first..

submitted by /u/H4deZ
[link] [comments]

So I just beat the Trial of the Sword...

Posted: 27 Jun 2018 10:34 PM PDT

I haven't messed with BotW since May of last year and never touched the DLC, but someone bought it for me as a birthday present. And good lord, the Trial was brutal. Absolutely brutal.

To get through this, you gotta strategize. And I mean you gotta know tricks. You gotta use metal crates to kill enemies. You gotta save elemental weapons for elemental areas. You gotta remember Stasis is a thing that exists. You gotta learn patience when it comes to standing on a high ledge and lobbing bombs down at enemies for like 10 minutes because you're dangerously low on health and it's your only option. You gotta make sure not to knock enemies into pits in case they're carrying a weapon you'll desperately need later. And if I didn't know how to consistently deflect Guardian blasts, I don't know WHAT I would've done for the last 6 floors.

But the reward was totally worth it. I thought it was lame how before this, the MS ended up not being even remotely close to the best weapon in the game, but now that's been rectified.

submitted by /u/DefinitiveDubs
[link] [comments]

Would you like Child Link to return for the next big 3D Zelda game?

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 05:56 AM PDT

He hasn't had a full fledged console outing since Wind Waker!

submitted by /u/TomNookWasRight
[link] [comments]

So how would you go about bringing Ganondorf

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 05:53 AM PDT

If you were tasked with bringing Ganondorf back how would you do it. Either as the one games villain or as a recurring villain. By Gaanondorf I mean the man not the Demon King/Beast Ganon who has only appeared in 4 games. Also how would you add depth to the character and what would his relationship be with the Gerudo now they're back in a big way

submitted by /u/sgo-j
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.