Street Fighter The Virgin top tier vs the Chad low tier


The Virgin top tier vs the Chad low tier

Posted: 19 Jun 2018 02:21 AM PDT

Hitbox/Hurtbox Fuckery

Posted: 19 Jun 2018 09:07 AM PDT

Old School

Posted: 19 Jun 2018 09:44 AM PDT

Haitani vs Nemo 200iq match

Posted: 18 Jun 2018 10:42 PM PDT

Bafael Oro

Posted: 18 Jun 2018 10:31 PM PDT

Ryu and Ken

Posted: 18 Jun 2018 03:19 PM PDT

Shoto All Day

Posted: 19 Jun 2018 09:41 AM PDT

TFW you anti-air with sweep

Posted: 18 Jun 2018 10:15 PM PDT

The Rashid Plane Stage is Bonkers

Posted: 19 Jun 2018 07:24 AM PDT

Wow, I thought people were overstating how distracting the Rashid Plane stage was. I watched Youtube fights on it and had no issues.

But it's different when you are playing in it. There is definitely a vertigo effect or something that steals your attention as you are trying to track the opponent. I wonder if the main issue is that we are fighting on the wings in a horizontal plane but the nose of the plane is visible so the first person effect messes with the brain. My head felt swimmy through the whole thing when I ran into it in Ranked.

Has there been any science posted about it? I'm glad they banned it for tournament.

submitted by /u/octa01
[link] [comments]

Anybody excited for the Fighting Ex Layer release?

Posted: 19 Jun 2018 06:05 AM PDT

RAGE All-Star now have an English stream. Team battles between the best Japanese players.

Posted: 19 Jun 2018 03:03 AM PDT

Does the season passes ever go on sale on steam?

Posted: 19 Jun 2018 08:59 AM PDT

Thing is is the games $50 and you get season 1&2 which is $30 separate , or I can buy the game from a guy who's will sell it to me for $10, I played the game when I had a ps4 and I'm not hating but I never really played much of the season 1 & 2 characters besides juri and manat , was thinking for just buying the season passes later if I want the characters , do they ever go on sale or do you think arcade edition will go on sale to $30 during steam sale. Also did s03 characters all release at once or did they just announce them all at once. I wanna play Sakura

submitted by /u/GreenThumbJon
[link] [comments]

Xyclopss kicking the English Stream for RAGE SFV

Posted: 19 Jun 2018 05:18 AM PDT

Dankadillas Dhalsim vt2

Posted: 18 Jun 2018 10:33 PM PDT

Smug Boxer vs Nuckledu

Posted: 18 Jun 2018 10:28 PM PDT

so I just noticed a trend

Posted: 19 Jun 2018 09:36 AM PDT

this season and the season before it have introduced a few things in common

  1. a neo shadaloo member (ed and falke)
  2. a final fight character (abigail and now cody)
  3. A character who harkens back to an older one in some way (Menat and G)
  4. A Shoto (Akuma and Sakura)

Im wondering if this is going to be a trend? Maybe next season we'll get Guy, the Gorrilla and some disciple of someone else and Dan?

submitted by /u/helsbellz
[link] [comments]

Core-A-Gaming looks at how UYU’s NL and Oil King are dealing with buffs and nerfs in Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition

Posted: 18 Jun 2018 06:11 PM PDT

Request to have Extra Battle Mode costumes info displayed on the sidebar.

Posted: 18 Jun 2018 02:41 PM PDT

As most of you probably know a few months ago Capcom started releasing exclusive costumes via Extra Battle Mode, where you have to pass 4 challenges across 4 different weeks to get the prize. The probles is that if you miss any of the challenges you can't get the costume.

This subreddit is where I get most of my SF related news and I thought it would be nice to display the info of the active costume and the dates when it will be available on the sidebar, because the pieces are really easy to miss.

If any of the mods read this could you consider it? Thanks!

submitted by /u/Penya
[link] [comments]

Ibuki. First full body drawing

Posted: 19 Jun 2018 07:00 AM PDT

Someone bring snacks

Posted: 19 Jun 2018 09:48 AM PDT

Last day to register for SF5 at CEO. Entrants get a Chun Li poster as a free bonus.

Posted: 19 Jun 2018 08:38 AM PDT

SF5 Frame dips to 30 (Have tried some steps) Please help

Posted: 19 Jun 2018 07:43 AM PDT

Hi Guys,

Since Falke update my SF5 has his issue where the FPS dips to 30 from 60.

When does it happen When models enter the screen e.g. Character selection, and game start.

Steps that I have tried

Edited the Engine INI file r.VSync and set it to 0 bSmoothFrameRate and set it to false Edited NVidia settings Vsync to 0 (File set to Read Only to prevent software editing) Turned Shadows to low

At this point of time the only solution I have is to set graphics to Medium and its OK. Here is the kicker, pre-Falke patch my settings were Ultra Maximum and this did not happen.

My PC specs are i7-3820 @ 3.5 GHz 16GB RAM GFX Card: GeForce GTX 1060Ti GB RAM

I am really perplexed. NVidia experience optimal settings puts everything to MAX but the when the game loads up it seems to be unable to handle it - and it didn't happen before.

submitted by /u/Tatsumonkey
[link] [comments]

Which newcomers do you realistically see making it into SF6?

Posted: 19 Jun 2018 12:22 AM PDT

  • Rashid
  • Menat (the Juri of SF5. Hands down guaranteed.)
  • Kolin (plays a decent part in the story and the illuminati, introduces whole new fighting style (Systema) and ice)

Laura is an honest maybe as she's honestly not exactly an interesting character nor does she play an important part in the story at all.

submitted by /u/ATUKO
[link] [comments]

Street Fighter V: Arcade (PS4) at 26.98 via Amazon [10% OFF]

Posted: 18 Jun 2018 05:42 PM PDT

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.