RimWorld Typical Tuesday Suggestion Thread -- June 26, 2018


Typical Tuesday Suggestion Thread -- June 26, 2018

Posted: 26 Jun 2018 01:27 AM PDT

Please use this thread as a week-to-week suggestions box for Tynan, the /r/RimWorld mods, and game modders. Post whatever you feel would improve your RimWorld experience, but keep it civil! Before you post, please take a glance at the release notes and see if what you're suggesting has already been implemented. I am a bot, so I can't make jokes. If you'd like a Typical Tuesday joke, or if there are any problems with this post, please message the moderators of the subreddit.

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

No Jade we are NOT calling our faction that, and that's final.

Posted: 25 Jun 2018 02:53 PM PDT

Power Armor (RimWorld Comics)

Posted: 25 Jun 2018 07:35 AM PDT

RIP Rough

Posted: 25 Jun 2018 02:00 PM PDT

My Magnum Opus, Poseidon's Cult. We have conquered the Rim.

Posted: 25 Jun 2018 04:40 PM PDT

Sometimes, fallen colonies tell a story. RIP

Posted: 25 Jun 2018 08:42 PM PDT

My personal favorite of 1.0 so far - Showing enemy weapons in mass select!

Posted: 25 Jun 2018 11:33 PM PDT

I'm not going to miss this bullshit in 1.0.

Posted: 26 Jun 2018 12:00 AM PDT

A Form of what exactly

Posted: 25 Jun 2018 12:56 PM PDT

ngl that'd probably work on me too

Posted: 25 Jun 2018 11:41 AM PDT

Early aging in 1.0

Posted: 25 Jun 2018 04:13 PM PDT

I am not certain if its always been like this, but my 21 year old founder just developed an artery blockage. 21 seems a little early for this type of aging effect. Maybe it's always been like this and its just more common in older pawns, but this is a real bummer.

submitted by /u/pezathan
[link] [comments]

[1.0] Opinion on watermill generators?

Posted: 25 Jun 2018 11:13 PM PDT

I personally feel that these are wayyyy too overpowered. They need some sort of event, or maybe even the river scaling up and down with how fast it is going in order to produce more or less power (like wind). (If there is an event I'm sorry I've never had it lol).

Currently in every one of my 1.0 colonies I've just been stacking watermill generators with no batteries, and I power my colony perfectly and I get no zzzts because of the uselessness of batteries when I can just make more watermills for more power.

submitted by /u/nikag
[link] [comments]

[1.0] Multianalyzer costing an advanced component, however it is needed to research how to make them.

Posted: 25 Jun 2018 10:39 PM PDT

I noticed the recipe got changed so that the Multianalyzer requires an advanced component, however I can't even make one without having it? Am I suppose to just wait until a trader comes along and has one for me to buy? I don't know if this is intended or if this was just a mistake. Thanks.

submitted by /u/nikag
[link] [comments]

Is there a mod for cyberdongs?

Posted: 25 Jun 2018 12:43 PM PDT

I am playing with the Children mod and Birds and the Bees and one of my pawns lost his penis in a raid.

[Reproductive Organs: Torn off in his health tab]

Is there a mod that adds a prosthetic penis? The -25 mood debuff gets a bit annoying..

submitted by /u/KingOfSpiderDucks
[link] [comments]

Interesting ruin. What happen here?

Posted: 25 Jun 2018 07:07 AM PDT

It's a family title. Gets passed down from me to myself every few thousand years.

Posted: 25 Jun 2018 11:55 AM PDT

Looking for some one to swap a save with.

Posted: 25 Jun 2018 08:05 PM PDT

I've been playing on the Rim for a while now (since power was transmitted through walls) and I remember seeing a post from ages ago with two folks swapping one save between each other. To spice up the game for me and to see how others play so I would like to do the same. Is anyone interested?

The go: I start a (vanilla) save and play for one in game year. I then swap the save with you, you play for a year and swap back no matter what. Whether you are mid building, mid fight, mid surgery whatever. Repeat until total settlement death or victory.

submitted by /u/UndeadDragon
[link] [comments]

Why WOULDN'T I Want Her?

Posted: 25 Jun 2018 02:38 PM PDT

Randy has been kind, Randy has been mean

Posted: 25 Jun 2018 09:21 PM PDT

Randy Random on Intense when will the raids stop? I have had slowly run a small colony from one man with nothing to four over fifteen years taking it slow and taking what he throws at me. I have had moments such as poison fallout with a poison ship where I thought I had angered my story teller but no he was just being Random. Yet now I must have truly angered him because I have had 6 raids over the course of 3 days. During these events I have turned down colonist radioing for help 4 times. My colonist are becoming sleep and food deprived as I try to rotate them out re-setting traps and repairing walls. I haven't even had time to get the bodies or the weapons as they are spilling out in all directions.

My total wealth is only around 500k with my 4 people 6 huskies and 2 Buffalo. Two of them won't fight fires and two won't provide medical care. (one of the four won't do either) one is non-violent.

I need a break as I have fallen so far back into my defensive line I am nearing the point of solely relying on doors to hold them back. I don't even have time to partially re-set the traps or even let any of my brave defenders get a full rest.

submitted by /u/Sintobus
[link] [comments]

I think this is one of the only game communities where I haven't seen any significant controversies about

Posted: 25 Jun 2018 12:15 PM PDT

...shit title and kind-of a shitpost, but one thing I've noticed after being subscribed to r/rainbow6, r/dota2, r/leagueoflegends etc. is that there are loads of posts circlejerking about stupid things, or shady dealings, or unbalanced/not fun mechanics.

I've personally seen absolutely nothing like that in this sub, which delights me! It shows that this game really is quality, and balancing/patching doesn't result in huge outbursts and suchlike.

I don't even know if what I'm saying is valid, but it's really refreshing! I really like this community <3

submitted by /u/TrippingOnAlkali
[link] [comments]

Anyone notice 1.0 Sun lamp power consumption unbelievable absurdly high?

Posted: 25 Jun 2018 08:55 PM PDT

A Sun lamp need 2900W of power! In comparison with this amount you could powered 14 Coolers or 18 Autocannon turret.

Make me wonder are those bulb actually mini-sun fusion reactor that radiate some light for my crop.

submitted by /u/paleNEET
[link] [comments]

(1.0) Anyone else finding 'recreation' requirements to be a bit ridiculous?

Posted: 25 Jun 2018 07:13 AM PDT

The description says something like 'from time to time your pawns will need recreation', then as your colony is burning up in a heatwave your pawns decide to spend more time relaxing than they do researching batteries.

It seems to take forever to get anything done with the constant recreation requirements. Building a colony has gone from fun to basically annoying as you sit there and watch everyone play horseshoes all day.

Surprised I'm not seeing more comments about this. Maybe my game is just hosed?

submitted by /u/poonx
[link] [comments]

[1.0] Sarcophagus in Freezer doesn't work? Colonists CAN put my dead pawns in a sarcophagus outside but not in the freezer. They keep seeing their dead friends when picking up a meal. Whelp.

Posted: 25 Jun 2018 10:53 AM PDT

holy shit your name, dude

Posted: 25 Jun 2018 12:15 PM PDT

Too many Mechanoids

Posted: 25 Jun 2018 06:18 PM PDT

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.