Grand Theft Auto V - "Coming to GTA Online this July" - Official Nightlife Teaser Trailer


"Coming to GTA Online this July" - Official Nightlife Teaser Trailer

Posted: 25 Jun 2018 05:51 PM PDT

(6/25 - 7/2) Login to join the "Guest List" for GTA Online and Receive $300K, Exclusive Orange Wireframe Bodysuit, & Qualify for Additional Bonuses in the Near Future

Posted: 25 Jun 2018 06:02 PM PDT

[R* Newswire] The nightlife scene in Los Santos is getting a major upgrade.

Posted: 25 Jun 2018 09:01 AM PDT

Rockstar Games Social Club - Get On the Guest List for Exclusive Benefits

Posted: 25 Jun 2018 12:26 PM PDT

Does any car in game resemble Cyberpunk 2077's car?

Posted: 25 Jun 2018 12:25 PM PDT

Aircraft carrier

Posted: 25 Jun 2018 07:21 PM PDT

GTA V has already added an air vehicle that can carry vehicles and a land vehicle that can carry vehicles but it needs to add a water vehicle that can carry other vehicles like an aircraft carrier it should be big like the one from the Humane Labs setup but can also hold cars and boats would be a great addition to have to the game also if you had the ability to drive it and not pay someone to drive it like the yacht

submitted by /u/shonnyboy
[link] [comments]

PvE free roam lobby

Posted: 26 Jun 2018 12:28 AM PDT

Maybe it has been asked before but why don't R* introduce PVE lobbies for free-roam? The players wouldn't be able to hurt each other, but they could use their weapons and kill NPCs. It could be the feature that would make GTA Online pleasurable experience . Business would be less profitable in such sessions, you would get huge bonuses for playing in PvP sessions. Do you think RDR 2 will have something same? What are your ideas on how to improve free roam experience?

submitted by /u/bibitwo
[link] [comments]

Someone should hire a psychologist to diagnose Trevor, Micheal, and Franklin.

Posted: 25 Jun 2018 11:09 PM PDT

MC Business Profits

Posted: 25 Jun 2018 12:14 PM PDT

**This will be updated with more information in the future**

I just got enough money to buy the MC businesses because I was focused on buying other things (warehouses, bunker, facility, etc - bit behind I know). I wanted to know how much profit I could make if I bought the supplies to save me time; so I did some math and I wanted to share it with you guys.

This information is based on the sale in Los Santos because if you sell to Blaine County then I don't know whats wrong with you. It is also based on a sale when the product bar is full and if you have all the upgrades.

Document Forgery:
Total Sale Price: $126,000
Cost to Buy Supplies: $90,000
Total Profit: $36,000
Profit Per Hour: $12,000

Weed Farm:
Total Sale Price: $252,000
Cost to Buy Supplies: $120,000
Total Profit: $132,000
Profit Per Hour: $24,750

Counterfeit Cash:
Total Sale Price: $294,000
Cost to Buy Supplies: $150,000
Total Profit: $144,000
Profit Per Hour: $27,000

Meth Lab:
Total Sale Price: $357,000
Cost to Buy Supplies: $187,500
Total Profit: $169,000
Profit Per Hour: $28,250

Cocaine Lockup:
Total Sale Price: $420,000
Cost to Buy Supplies: $250,000
Total Profit: $170,000
Profit Per Hour: $34,000

So, if you look at this objectively, I would say biker businesses are worth it if you are on a lot, but if you just play an hour or two a day, this is not worth it. Below is for passive use, so if you only want to do the sell missions but not the resupply this is what will go down.

The cheapest Document Forgery Office is $650,000. Then you need to buy the upgrades (I'm not going to include the security upgrade because that is not required to achieve these profits). The upgrades are going to cost $745,000. So all in all the Document Forgery Office is going to cost $1,395,000. So if the Document Forgery is working all the time, then it will take 116.25 hours to pay off.

The cheapest Weed Farm is $715,000. Then you need to buy the upgrades (I'm not going to include the security upgrade because that is not required to achieve these profits). The upgrades are going to cost $1,263,000. So all in all the Weed Farm is going to cost $1,978,000. So if the Weed Farm is working all the time, then it will take 80 hours to pay off.

The cheapest Counterfeit Cash Factory is $845,000. Then you need to buy the upgrades (I'm not going to include the security upgrade because that is not required to achieve these profits). The upgrades are going to cost $1,073,000. So all in all the Counterfeit Cash Factory is going to cost $1,918,000. So if the Counterfeit Cash Factory is working all the time, then it will take 71 hours to pay off.

The cheapest Meth Lab is $910,000. Then you need to buy the upgrades (I'm not going to include the security upgrade because that is not required to achieve these profits). The upgrades are going to cost $1,431,500. So all in all the Meth Lab is going to cost $2,341,500. So if the Meth Lab is working all the time, then it will take 83 hours to pay off.

The cheapest Cocaine Lockup is $975,000. Then you need to buy the upgrades (I'm not going to include the security upgrade because that is not required to achieve these profits). The upgrades are going to cost $1,325,000. So all in all the Cocaine Lockup is going to cost $2,300,000. So if the Cocaine Lockup is working all the time, then it will take 68 hours to pay off.

So ya, and hope you guys enjoy!

submitted by /u/KnightMare-62
[link] [comments]

Biker missions

Posted: 25 Jun 2018 08:40 PM PDT

Biker missions are impossible now with all of the new vehicles that have been added lol. I tried one in 3 different sessions and got hunted down.

submitted by /u/roblosuz90
[link] [comments]

Replacing the save game with a 100% one.

Posted: 25 Jun 2018 04:39 PM PDT

Hello guys,I have just recently bought GTA V on Steam. I have played this game before,on PS4, but now I want to play with a couple of friends on PC, and I needed to finish the prologue which it was so painful to replay it for the 5th time. Is it considered hacking or will Rockstar consider me a hacker if I replaced the save game with a 100% one ?

submitted by /u/GNRSlash
[link] [comments]

Question: About to buy a used PS4 copy of GTAV. What contents should i expect in a standard game disk case?

Posted: 25 Jun 2018 04:23 PM PDT

I am about to get a used normal copy of GTAV for PS4.

Other than the obvious PS4 game disk, what other content (or lack of content) should i expect to find? Example, manuals, DLC codes, etc..

Thanks for your quick responses.

--Update---

I picked up my used PS4 GTAV, and the case contained the disk and a Users Manual.

Unfortunately there was no map.

submitted by /u/mr-interested
[link] [comments]

16yo boy with heavy autism playing GTA online for the first time - any helpful pointers?

Posted: 25 Jun 2018 07:03 AM PDT

Hi guys and gals,

at the moment I'm away from home helping a good friend of mine renovating his house. I'm one of only a few people his 16 year old son with asperger autism really gets along with, but he can only talk about movies and video games. Yesterday he started with GTA online and likes it a lot thus far. But the voice acting is in English (he only knows German) and the text on the screen is often gone too fast, also he doesn't like to read and isn't good at it (he hasn't been to school for three years or so, only sitting in his room playing video games and watching movies).

I'm about to change the hard drive on his PS4 slim to a 2TB model, but once that's all done I'd like to give him some pointers and good hints for a beginner who isn't too good and can't do anything that isn't pretty straightforward.

If it's something complicated but not so time consuming, I could do a few things for him while he watches. I'll only be here for two more weeks or so and won't be able to help him afterwards, so I'd like to set him up a bit so he can have a good time with this game.

I'll be reading the top posts here, but if there's any additional pointers you could give me I'd appreciate it. I don't play the game myself, so I'm a bit lost.

Thanks.

submitted by /u/ManlyTrophoblast
[link] [comments]

What do you think of car mods

Posted: 25 Jun 2018 06:00 PM PDT

I mean these car mods are just pretty awesome you know? In my perspective they do absolutely great on making detailed cars, especially these cars take months to make, even just on one car.

But I wanna know of your opinion about the car mods that make for this game.

submitted by /u/RogerDatSoldier
[link] [comments]

Help!? Making money?

Posted: 25 Jun 2018 05:44 PM PDT

Just came back to GTA after a year. What should I be doing to make money? Which business or operation should I invest in to yield the largest payout or a consistent payout.

submitted by /u/BlackAce-
[link] [comments]

Why does Rockstar make us keep the Fireworks Launcher even if we can't acquire more ammo for it?

Posted: 25 Jun 2018 05:35 PM PDT

It's stupid how they make ammo for it only be available for special events and shit.

It's a waste of programming and coding.

submitted by /u/Ellisx5
[link] [comments]

Online Question: Can you own a facility and a bunker at the same time?

Posted: 25 Jun 2018 01:34 PM PDT

I'm asking because I own a facility with an avenger with all the options but my gun mod area on the avenger doesn't give me the options for incendiary ammo, etc.

I was told those come from some mission from the bunker? I don't want to lose my facility and avenger, or my Doomsday Heist act 2 finale, etc etc if I have to get a bunker and both can't be owned at the same time.

Sorry for the dumb question I was curious.

Can a facility and a bunker be owned at the same time?

submitted by /u/laidback88
[link] [comments]

When will this week's weekly discounts go live?

Posted: 25 Jun 2018 04:09 PM PDT

What time bc it's just gone midnight. Edit: I've looked online but I can't find any info about exact times.

submitted by /u/Wakywill
[link] [comments]

Can I transfer account from PS4 to PC?

Posted: 25 Jun 2018 02:52 PM PDT

Hello, I want to buy GTA V to PC after I've had it in the PS3, transferred it to PS4 and now I want to transfer it to PC. Is it possible? :)

submitted by /u/ziiWix
[link] [comments]

Hacked into Bad sports AGAIN

Posted: 25 Jun 2018 01:15 PM PDT

So if anyone remembers 10 days ago I was put into bad sports lobby for 2 days and my level reset from 370 to 1.

After countless tickets with R* and screenshot proving that I once was 350, they gave me my level back to 350 only, second. Second character got 50 instead of 70.

Yesterday I got put into bad sports by a modded again, with levels wiped again. Anyone on PC play with caution or avoid public lobbies altogether, accounts are wiped, with Cockstar not releasing any updates for this long is allowing the hacks to evolve in abilities, soon they will be able to wipe entire account progress instead of just RP. Rockstar really needs to release weakly maintenance update to fuck up all mods so that modding ends once and for all.

Going to submit another bunch of tickets, fucking hell..

submitted by /u/F1TV
[link] [comments]

GTA 5 on Acer Aspire E15

Posted: 25 Jun 2018 12:05 PM PDT

Hey!

Is anyone playing GTA on an Acer Aspire E15(GTX 940mx , I5 7200U and 8GB Ram) laptop? I want to gift GTA to my Girlfriend and want to know how good or bad the performance is while playing.

Thanks for any kind of answer!

submitted by /u/Matrix176
[link] [comments]

Should i buy gta 5 again

Posted: 25 Jun 2018 10:22 AM PDT

Okay so im wondering if the false bans have been fixed because previously a hacker spawned money bags with like 1 billion in each of them and i got banned within 10 seconds, after contacting support they said "we cant do anything because the system detected you as cheating"

I really dont want to waste my money and get banned again but i also LOVED playing online previously so i really hope they fixed these issues.

submitted by /u/spoonthefoon
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.