RimWorld HOLD THE LINE


HOLD THE LINE

Posted: 26 Jun 2018 07:09 AM PDT

TFW you have two staggeringly ugly colonists who hate one another

Posted: 26 Jun 2018 02:02 PM PDT

The incest among my arctic wolves is getting out of control...

Posted: 26 Jun 2018 08:11 PM PDT

After having played Rimworld for 680 hours, I have finally escaped for my first time. Here's my fellas and their ship.

Posted: 26 Jun 2018 05:29 PM PDT

Priorities 1.0

Posted: 26 Jun 2018 11:02 PM PDT

Hello everyone,

I've been really strugglening with the new 1.0 release and get overwhelmed early in the game. Do you guys have a "standard" set of tasks you complete first?

My start is usually:
1. build a quick and dirty place to sleep,

  1. plants seeds

  2. build fridge

  3. forget that you need to research batteries now

  4. research battery

  5. struggle with food

  6. raiders are attacking, lose a pawn

  7. finish fridge

  8. buid houses

  9. more raids, game over.

submitted by /u/ShirAhnNL
[link] [comments]

His joy is going down

Posted: 26 Jun 2018 06:02 PM PDT

For rent: the ugliest tile on the rim

Posted: 26 Jun 2018 04:16 AM PDT

NOT THE HEMP!!!

Posted: 26 Jun 2018 10:18 PM PDT

He wasn't talking to you, Penny

Posted: 26 Jun 2018 11:23 AM PDT

This is the hardest post I've ever done. The difficulty names got changed.

Posted: 26 Jun 2018 12:44 PM PDT

Always Prepare Sniper Rifles

Posted: 26 Jun 2018 05:12 AM PDT

I didn't even know that could happen, but I won't question it!

Posted: 26 Jun 2018 06:34 AM PDT

Only 1 of every faction... Help

Posted: 26 Jun 2018 07:21 PM PDT

As much as I love excuses to turn my colonists into cyborgs... are you serious?

Posted: 26 Jun 2018 08:11 AM PDT

Just when you think it can't get worse...

Posted: 26 Jun 2018 07:28 PM PDT

I started my first ever random Randy run today and holy hell did everything go wrong.

Started with a one person custom scenario and I roll... a slothful masochist with heavy anxiety.

Well okay it will be a challenge but let's give it a shot let's randomize a starting position.... frozen wasteland with no trees.... well......

You know what we can fix this. I have enough food for a few days I'll just caravan myself to a better location. So now here I am in a better spot, I've got some trees and.... oh right slothful so everything takes forever plus I have no food because of the caravan trip and I'm running low on medicine for the anxiety.

Doesn't matter I will persevere.... manhunter butterflies.

Okay run for shelter.... they caught you.

Well now I'm lying here bleeding to death it can't get worse than this..... cold snap

And so poor young Oxana dies. Starving, freezing, bleeding, anxious in need of meds, and being chewed on by butterflies.

Well it would be a shame to waste this world might as well wait for..... raiding party.

Oh come on Randy she's already freaking dead.

Raiding party proceeds to get wrecked by the butterflies so now I get to watch them bleed to death.

2 seconds after the last one dies enter new wanderer character.

Takes one look around at the demon butterflies and pile of raider corpses.

You know I think it's time to make the role playing decision that this character just turns around and goes home.

The end.

submitted by /u/StoriedStorm
[link] [comments]

Good news: We have machine parts Bad news: The drop cut off all our power.

Posted: 26 Jun 2018 04:19 PM PDT

Enthralling artwork

Posted: 26 Jun 2018 06:40 PM PDT

A deadfall trap turned this bear into a mute savant. Now I have seen everything...

Posted: 26 Jun 2018 08:57 AM PDT

How do you guys typically load out for a new Rim?

Posted: 26 Jun 2018 03:39 PM PDT

I usually go for five colonists, three guns, two pets, and then a little extra of all the resources that come with the traditional set up.

I was kind of curious about what other good, or weird, set ups there are out there though. So what are y'all's favorites?

submitted by /u/THOTCRUSH
[link] [comments]

I feel compelled to do this just to purge them

Posted: 27 Jun 2018 02:07 AM PDT

I should not have started exploring this subreddit on vacation.. now I’m 2500 miles away from my computer for the rest of the week and painfully itching to buy and play this game

Posted: 26 Jun 2018 04:34 PM PDT

Meat's Back On the Menu!!

Posted: 26 Jun 2018 10:31 AM PDT

Bloodshed

Posted: 26 Jun 2018 12:52 PM PDT

Need help with multiplier stats.

Posted: 26 Jun 2018 11:32 PM PDT

I hate all the bloat time that was added in 1.0. Can someone recommend settings for the multiplier stats from scenario editor? stuff like workspeed so it would make it somewhat similar to b18. Thanks

submitted by /u/somuchdirt74
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.