Now Where'd I Put My Glass Jar? 7 Days To Die


Now Where'd I Put My Glass Jar?

Posted: 25 Jun 2018 02:38 PM PDT

The way our base is set up the shadows look like a bird about to attack another.

Posted: 25 Jun 2018 05:44 PM PDT

She won't be empty for long ( ͡° ͜Ê– ͡°)

Posted: 25 Jun 2018 11:37 PM PDT

Looking for Xbox One players for an online invite only coop game.

Posted: 25 Jun 2018 07:37 PM PDT

Anyone play in a serious manner am want to start a new world with me?

submitted by /u/Chinowith
[link] [comments]

Anyone have setting for best optimization? Running an Hp Omen with GeForce GTX 1060

Posted: 25 Jun 2018 06:37 PM PDT

Is the console version of 7dtd caught up with pc version? If not, how long might it take?

Posted: 25 Jun 2018 08:55 PM PDT

What should I be doing in the first 7 days?

Posted: 25 Jun 2018 03:58 PM PDT

How to use a battery bank with a generator?

Posted: 25 Jun 2018 02:00 PM PDT

I've connected a generator to a battery, so that I don't need to have my loud generator on 24/7. Except I don't think the battery is storing any power. Generator has like 5 400+ quality engines in it. Battery has 3 lead car batteries inside. I've turned on the generator with the battery off. Nothing. Tried battery on. Nothing. It's the only thing I have the generator even attached to.

Also when I tried to craft a solar bank, there aren't any in the crafting menu. Though I'm not too concerned about that.

submitted by /u/Srgtgunnr
[link] [comments]

War of Walkers Mod

Posted: 25 Jun 2018 04:18 PM PDT

Is there a new update to it? I haven't played in a while and was wondering if I should reinstall the mod.

submitted by /u/youknowiactafool
[link] [comments]

Locked out of workbench, chest, or other - log off/on issue resolved - bug?

Posted: 25 Jun 2018 09:10 AM PDT

Sometimes I get locked out of certain things (ie workbench, chest, bike, etc) and have to log off the server and back on to access it. If I'm not alone on the server, everyone has to log off and back on before it's fixed. Is this a known bug, or is it something else that's causing the issue?

submitted by /u/HopnDude
[link] [comments]

Info About Electrical System Coming to Console?

Posted: 25 Jun 2018 03:08 AM PDT

In the past couple of days, I've had two separate people come into chat on my stream and say they've seen official posts stating that the console versions are getting the electrical system, specifically, with the coming update.

Yet, I can't find anything about this at all. One said he saw the post himself, the other said he saw a screen cap of it in a YouTube video. I've looked both on the official forums and the mentioned youtuber's channel and I'm seeing nothing other than what we've all seen here already and nothing specifically was said about electricity, that I've seen. Admittedly, I didn't look too extensively on the forums because I get an itchy rash when I go there.

Really just curious about seeing specific information if any has been given. Anyone seen anything like this?

submitted by /u/MaldrickTV
[link] [comments]

[PLZ HALP] Step by step guide to set up admin on a dedicated server?

Posted: 25 Jun 2018 05:42 AM PDT

Hay guise, total newcomer here. Set up a dedicated server at home, ports forwarded and opened and the whole shebang. Thing works like a dream, except that I can't set up an admin and it's becoming necessary...

I read about figuring out the admin candidate's SteamID64, and having to place it on a serveradmin.xml file, but it doesn't work regardless of where I put said file.

I have to suppose I'm not the only one who's tried to set up a dedicated server somewhere, so any help would be appreciated :)

submitted by /u/CruxMDQ
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.