Minecraft - Ghast deflected my shot :O (Sorry for the bad quality)


Ghast deflected my shot :O (Sorry for the bad quality)

Posted: 27 Jun 2018 02:12 AM PDT

Made the tower from tangled.

Posted: 27 Jun 2018 09:59 AM PDT

Marc_IRL's (content team lead) twitter suspended, possibly caused by an impersonator being verified

Posted: 27 Jun 2018 12:24 PM PDT

First Day Of My After-School Program Teaching Kids Architectural Principles Via Minecraft (thats me on the right with the crazy hair)

Posted: 27 Jun 2018 07:22 PM PDT

Little doodle I did

Posted: 27 Jun 2018 01:07 PM PDT

Whenever I want to relax I just open up minecraft and continue building this village :)

Posted: 27 Jun 2018 04:05 AM PDT

Summertime! (Swimming animation glitch 1.13-pre4)

Posted: 27 Jun 2018 03:29 AM PDT

Pig on a Spit

Posted: 27 Jun 2018 01:07 AM PDT

I outfitted this ice cream truck with "The Entertainer." (I'm aware it's not perfect, I think I got the timing close enough though.)

Posted: 27 Jun 2018 10:11 AM PDT

The beginning of my viking world i started, wait till you see whats inside

Posted: 27 Jun 2018 08:36 AM PDT

Salmon attempting to swim upstream (Xbox One Bedrock)

Posted: 26 Jun 2018 10:57 PM PDT

Look at these beautiful glitches I found in Minecraft

Posted: 27 Jun 2018 05:46 PM PDT

It's not much, but I thought you may enjoy the map I made for the vanilla survival server I'm running with a few friends. We've been playing on breaks for about a year now.

Posted: 27 Jun 2018 09:25 AM PDT

Why do my textures look like wood grain from a distance?

Posted: 27 Jun 2018 04:12 PM PDT

Sunken Ocean Monument

Posted: 27 Jun 2018 02:44 AM PDT

Beached whale

Posted: 27 Jun 2018 10:23 AM PDT

[x-post /r/minecraftsuggestions] In Swamps, Slimes have a 2% chance to spawn as Size 7

Posted: 27 Jun 2018 03:35 PM PDT

A Size 7 slime has 49 health (24.5 ❤s) and deals 7 damage (3.5 ❤s) per hit. It can move at about the same speed as a sprinting player. It is 3.4 blocks tall/wide and can hit players from up to 3 blocks away.

Here is a clip of me nearly getting my ass beaten by a Size 7 slime with some decent gear: https://gfycat.com/AcademicLazyAnura
(I tried without the bow 4 times and died all 4. It's pretty strong)

Once you have Diamond armor, these won't be a huge threat (Only deal 0.5 - 1 hearts per hit), but earlier in the game these can be much more dangerous and make swamps more scary/interesting. Obviously you can simply stay more than 16 blocks away from it and it won't aggro towards you, so it's not going to ruin swamps completely. However, it still can bring back some challenge even for experience players, since it's difficult to combo on them because they can lunge like 6 blocks. Really, I think there should be some more rare strong mobs like this (and spider jockeys) to spice up gameplay, especially since it would literally take like 20 minutes to add this to the game.

submitted by /u/TheRedstoneBlaze
[link] [comments]

Why don't bats become phantoms when struck by lightning?

Posted: 27 Jun 2018 03:07 PM PDT

I mean it's rare but it makes sense.

submitted by /u/bubbybumble
[link] [comments]

I spawned in one of those pond thingies!

Posted: 27 Jun 2018 07:06 PM PDT

I’m working on a sewer/item transportation system and was wondering do you guys have any ideas for lighting becouse these torches are kinda out of place?

Posted: 27 Jun 2018 10:04 AM PDT

1,2,3..10 Knocked out! Match lost! (Pre-Release 4 Bug)

Posted: 27 Jun 2018 02:02 PM PDT

Addressing the ridiculous complaints about the better together update.

Posted: 27 Jun 2018 05:26 PM PDT

EDIT: I know the spacing is awkward but not matter how many times I try to fix it reddit keeps it squished anyway. At least for 1&2.

I can't help but get baffled as to how people are actually angry about this amazing update.

And I am aware of the criticisms and I want to address them with reasons as to why they're simply not really good complaints. I mean Some of them are non-Issues.

I know they're just opinions but it's honestly upsetting seeing people so blindly negative toward Microsoft when they haven't ruined anything. It's just blind hatred!

I'm still to new reddit so forgive me if this seems amateurish to write.

  1. "The controls are different and take getting used to" Not an issue. They're just as customizable as the console edition and you can set them back. I don't know why they changed them but it seems like not many people are aware that you can change them. I guess Some people would rather have their freedom of customization shoved in their face instead of actually looking at the options. (Or something I dunno what I'm saying.)

  2. "The UI is terrible and made for touch " I honestly can't figure out someone can come to this. Besides taking a glance at the settings it's actually much more intuitive when it comes to the title screen and selecting a world. They're neatly organized and if you're not blind you'll find where everything is as they're labeled and can be found with just a click of a button.

It's basically a lot like the switch interface which is usually praised for how straight forward and simple it is compared to the Wii U's archaic design. It's much more simple than diving down into the console editions interface just to find something in a catagory it doesn't belong in.

Even the crafting has been improved where you can simply tab in and out of the recipe list and select item.

Then just drag it into your inventory or spam it to make more. Crafting has never been easier than before.

  1. "The games feels super different" What does this even mean? Is it too smooth? Is it too advanced? Yes they feel different but change isn't bad and getting used to this better feel isn't bad either. The game is smoother than ever and the crafting interface is a God send with the option to tab in and out of recipes. The game might have different mechanics but it's much closer to Java than ever before which most would appreciate.

  2. "It looks a little worse" I Actually don't know how to explain this one. It looks the same to me if not better. Correct me if I'm wrong but you even have options to improve the graphics. The simulation distance and chunk distance are way higher and they render much faster than before. But again I could be wrong but I can't tell the difference. Everything just feels like it preforms better to me.

  3. "I have to pay for worlds and packs"

No you don't. It's not even required and you couldn't even get worlds through any other means besides texture packs which were also paid for. And it's great that creators are being paid for their creations and texture packs. I Mean it's not like you could get them for free before on console so.. And again you can also make your own on PC. It's optional and isn't a legitimate reason to hate the update. It's more of a reason to hate a business practice but if you think about it for more than 2 seconds you'll see it's not bad at all. These aren't things made from Microsoft. These are user-made creations that are being monitored so Microsoft knows that only the best is on the store and that the bad ones get pushed back. I bought a world the other day with 50 puzzles and it's a pretty unique experience you can get on the platform. Yes it would be much better to make this free and to somehow get it online like with mods on Java. But keep in mind that this wasn't a feature on the console editions so you weren't stripped of your freedom.

And besides it's possible to share your worlds on PC and to console via realms (Only for xbone atm)

That's all I have to say for now. Sure post in the comments for how poorly edited this is but I couldn't do much better given what I have.

So How does this "Ruin minecraft" ?

It adds the aquatic update. Adds many items which were missing. Adds infinite worlds. Takes away customizable super flats unfortunately...

Adds commands and command blocks and a chat which thank God because I'm so tired of using signs to communicate!

A more intuitive interface and crafting system.

Adds REALMS and actual servers which it makes it ever so slightly closer to Java. Sure it's only 4 at the moment but hey it's better than nothing.

And last but not least Drum roll

CROSSPLAY! You can play with literally all of your friends on every platform (Except Sony because they want their playground)

It's such an amazing update to minecraft and the main reason I wanted to talk about these complaints is because the better together version actually made me fall in love with Minecraft all over again! I've been obsessing over this game and the new bedrock version is why. Because I love it a millions times better than switch edition. It feels so archeic compared to switch edition and it seems so obvious how much better this version is with its freedom and better gameplay with added options. But it seems some people are getting really vocal about their hatred toward Microsoft and I just had to talk about it

don't mind the typos, English isn't my best language :)

submitted by /u/Ookamiwolfcanine
[link] [comments]

Saw this in r/Gaming

Posted: 27 Jun 2018 08:19 PM PDT

A better photo of mine and my girlfriends creative world. This is my part

Posted: 27 Jun 2018 05:38 PM PDT

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.