Killing Floor Handmade Killingfloor 2 pyrography


Handmade Killingfloor 2 pyrography

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 10:02 AM PDT

Favorite Custom Map, would be awesome if added as Official Community Map for Fall/Halloween update

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 02:03 AM PDT

200+ hours easily, but I still feel like a noob?

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 06:16 AM PDT

As the title suggests, I've played this game a fair amount. And I love it. However, after checking out this sub, I'm seeing all this strategy shit and I can't help but feel like I must be the type of nooby player that y'all shit talk on here sometimes 😂

Like I said, I'm super into this game and I've been playing a lot especially recently. What're a few things I can start to work on to take my gameplay to the next level?

1) Team composition? Do people usually use voice chat (Doesn't seem like it on PlayStation)?

2) Tech (I know they removed bash-reload cancelling, RIP)? Things to know about hitboxes?

3) Perk builds and better ways to grind XP?

I'm curious about a lot, but if any of you vets wanna help me out at all with even just one thing, please do. Links to technical videos are cool too.

Thanks, community!

PS how the hell do lootboxes work lol I still can't figure it out

submitted by /u/jdsirvatka
[link] [comments]

Alright I have to admit something, that until recently, I thought the clown bloat was calling me a Jew

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 06:24 PM PDT

Y'all will laugh at me for this, but I swear I thought he was calling me that and was wondering why no one was talking about it. https://youtu.be/ujcoADKrdz0 at the 11 second mark, he says "I can do birthday parties too" but I thought he was saying Jew at the end. I thought it was like an Easter egg or something for playing Anton but I was wrong lol

submitted by /u/xTYBGx
[link] [comments]

One thing i don't get about summer sideshow zeds...

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 03:08 PM PDT

They added a hitbox for the sword swallower zeds. But...

Why does the siren still have metal bits? it makes no sense considering she's all flesh, especially when i hit her left tit and sparks come out. like damn girl what implants you using?

submitted by /u/mrshaw64
[link] [comments]

Derp where is Mrs. Foster?

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 01:57 AM PDT

She's supposed to be a paid DLC character, right? I've seen her in the gear section of YouTube videos but nowhere outside of that. I feel like the universe is screwing with my mind because I keep seeing threads about getting gear for her, but I cannot find her ANYWHERE in the in-game store or the Steam page. Even if I Google "killing floor 2 mrs foster" all I get are references to KF1. What the hell am I missing lol?

submitted by /u/CatharticApotheosis
[link] [comments]

Upgrading: what percentage does it increase the power of weapons?

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 06:14 PM PDT

Let us Xbox players double tap Y to switch to knife please

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 04:03 AM PDT

Knife is only really useful early waves with beserker but I like using it to parry bosses like king fleahpound and other things it's so hard to switch in the middle of a heated battle with the controller....please just make it so we can double tap Y to auto switch to it.

We don't have the luxury of a keyboard lol

submitted by /u/SubwooferKing
[link] [comments]

The game doesn’t exist in my ps plus library anymore

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 03:12 AM PDT

I've downloaded it back when it was free in plus and played but now i can't seem to find it.

submitted by /u/alimoka
[link] [comments]

Using other weapon's that dont belong to ur perk class.

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 12:59 AM PDT

So I'm having trouble choosing a main class to level, mostly cause I like to use all weapons. But I find the survivalist suuuper boring, I realy like the mp7 and beserker weapons as well as pistols, though none of them belong to the same perk class. Is there any reason to use different perk's weapons, when your not that perk? For example using the mp7 as a beserker, or using a katana as a demolitionist. Or should everyone just stick to their role?

submitted by /u/dudemanguymale
[link] [comments]

Play Killing Floor 1 on PC with a Xbox One S controller?

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 12:55 AM PDT

Yeah I'm a scrub. Anyway this is possible?

submitted by /u/ImAfterburner
[link] [comments]

favorite weapon skin?

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 04:28 PM PDT

Just got BACK into KF2 and i didnt realize they added so much stuff, would like to hear peoples favorite skins or cosmetics.

submitted by /u/Supreme_swank
[link] [comments]

Anyone having issues with pulverizer?

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 03:56 PM PDT

Just wondering because sometimes I can't block at all until i left click annoying in big zed situations, or am I out of the loop for berserker meta.

submitted by /u/38k1ll3r
[link] [comments]

Can you quick switch between weapons in KF1?

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 10:35 AM PDT

Slight noob question - less than 45 mins play 😂 - can you quick switch between firearms (e.g. map a secondary to a key - like q or 1, 2, 3 in CS - I don't want to use that next weapon menu)? Only obvious difficulty I am running into at the moment is needing to reload (due to the small clip and my horrific aim) when rushed by a mob when holding dual magnums and not always being able to back up to give myself space to reload. Obviously would be handy to just switch to another firearm and carry on unloading into the crowd. Have Q as a quick switch to melee but this isn't wonderfully helpfully when you have 4 or 5 people in your face (fine in a 1 vs 1). Am thinking I perhaps shouldn't main a magnum unless I have a one way choke point or can constant keep space?

Thanks in advance for any advice or suggestions.

submitted by /u/iamezekiel1_14
[link] [comments]

Summer event not working

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 12:30 PM PDT

It's been a while since I played KF2, so the last time I played was during the winter event. I tried to start it up again to play with some friends during the summer event, but it seems that I'm still getting winter event music, maps, enemies, etc. I've tried verifying the game files, but nothing seems to work. Does anyone else have this problem?

submitted by /u/Mr_Sarcastic12
[link] [comments]

List of items you can get with the premium ticket?

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 11:43 AM PDT

Addition to the Upgrade system

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 10:34 AM PDT

I apologize if this has been brought up but i thought it was a cool idea.

So i like the upgrade system, its not perfect but its a step in the right direction. What I have been thinking about for a few days is what could make it better? What i came up with was different upgrades and tiers to the upgrades. Just damage is not bad but what about others things like reload speed, magazine size, fire rate? Just some examples but not everything. Then take this as a tier system like 1,2,3 or bronze silver, and gold. So your gold upgrade would give a stronger buff compared to bronze and silver. Also to stop things from being too crazy limit the upgrade choice on that gun to one 1 of each one. So no gold and silver reload speed or fire rate etc.

As an example take the Mp7 for SWAT. Bronze Upgrade- Fire Rate Silver Upgrade- Reload Speed Gold Upgrade- Damage Obviously each tier costing more than the one before it as it is now. And increasing weight per upgrade seems fine as of now, once again maintain a bit of balance. And for Berzerker weapons maybe have damage, more damage blocked, maybe healing received or health per kill on the weapon itself?

This is a rough outline but I think i covered it somewhat. Posting this on lunch break, Ill check after work. Hope you guys think this is cool too.

submitted by /u/SOTPANTHER
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.