Killing Floor Dosh being secretly deducted due to weapon upgrade??


Dosh being secretly deducted due to weapon upgrade??

Posted: 27 Jun 2018 04:49 AM PDT

I feel good

Posted: 26 Jun 2018 03:47 PM PDT

Does anybody else randomly loose the ability to hear other player's mics?

Posted: 27 Jun 2018 06:32 AM PDT

Just as the text said. I tried restarting but it didn't fix the issue.

submitted by /u/Otherwiseclueless
[link] [comments]

10 most fun maps in your opinion

Posted: 27 Jun 2018 02:06 AM PDT

was wondering what maps people enjoy the most in killing floor 2 currently, let us know!

submitted by /u/Frontier7
[link] [comments]

Slower load time after update

Posted: 27 Jun 2018 06:26 AM PDT

Not sure which update it was, but I've noticed that KF2 takes far longer to load now. A year ago, the loading was pretty much instant, no loading screen at all for me. What happened?

This used to be the poster child of games worth keeping on a SSD. Maybe it should be moved back to my HDD now since it's clearly not making use of the SSD anymore.

submitted by /u/lelease
[link] [comments]

I just thought about how cool it would be to have a highlander mutator for KF2

Posted: 26 Jun 2018 07:25 PM PDT

I got the idea from TF2. Basically, you can only have one of each class. In KF2's case, you would have a max player count of 10 instead of 6 because there's 10 perks, so one player for each perk. Pretty straightforward but I think it would be a lot of fun.

submitted by /u/Deku_Scrublord
[link] [comments]

Now I have a thing for christmas outfits

Posted: 26 Jun 2018 09:01 PM PDT

Anyone Think Berserker Might Need A Little Damage Buff?

Posted: 26 Jun 2018 01:00 PM PDT

So, as many of you know, the Eviscerator got a big nerf to its damage, making it a lot less useful than it used to be, some even saying its not even really good anymore after the nerf. Now of course, we have the Zwei and VLAD loadout that you can use as Berserker to take down both trash and HVT zeds fast, however, these two weapons are really the only Zerk weapons that are actually any good that aren't a tier 1. Take for example, the Katana, it does just about the same damage as the Crovel, but it had its cost increased to 850 Dosh, or the Static Strikers, they are somewhat decent, but for it being a tier 4 I feel like it should've dealt more damage a hit than the Bonecrusher. Speaking of Boncrusher, the weapon deals less damage than the Zweihander (same goes for Static Strikers), is more expensive and more weighty, and yet, it is also a tier 4 weaapon, but it is also worse than Zwei when it comes to killing power. Oh, but of course, we have the infamously bad Pulverizer, boy where do I start with this thing? Its explosive attack can't headshot, the explosive attack also doesn't get the extra 50% damage from the smash skill, it's worthless to use the explosive on Scrakes, its blunt attacks are weaker and slower than the Zweihander, but are also somehow better to use than the explosive attack, simply put, it's a worthless weapon that looks amazing in concept, but my god the execution was done poorly. The Crovel is really the only good Berserker weapon that isn't a Zweihander or VLAD because it is a tier 1, so you spawn with it, but it also has good speed and damage, all in a nice tier 1 weapon.

So why am I asking this question? Well it's because I really feel that after the Evisc nerf, Zerk mains are really only able to have the Zwei and VLAD combo as the only real viable endgame loadout, since this is due to his many other weapons not being powerful enough to provide any good use compared to the Zwei and VLAD setup, so I thought that some sort of increase to his damage in one or a few of his skills could help Zerk's other weapons and melee capabilities to become better so he's a more versatile perk in terms of weaponry.

P.S. Zerk's other weapons are still definentely viable in certain aspects, however the Zweihander along with the VLAD combo basically trivialize the need to use other weapons for Berserker.

submitted by /u/AgentAlpha07
[link] [comments]

Is the number of enemies per wave on KF1 consistent or does it increase based on the number of players?

Posted: 27 Jun 2018 02:12 AM PDT

Am just curious - new player - had a couple of quick goes last night & after the shock of no crosshair, where am I and the need to 180 about every 15 seconds got out of the first round on a few maps solo but ran out of bullets.

Was just wondering if the number of enemies remained consistent (e.g. 15 for rd 1 say) regardless of the number of players - or does everything multiply up (e.g. 30 enemies but more spare ammo etc.).

Thanks in advance for any advice or suggestions.

submitted by /u/iamezekiel1_14
[link] [comments]

Summer Update

Posted: 26 Jun 2018 02:11 PM PDT

So I hopped on KF2 for the first time in 3 months last night and saw all the new weapons, maps, and upgrade system. I only had the chance to play few games, but it seems like they've just nerfed everything in the interest of making you use the upgrade system, which seemed kind of expensive and unsatisfying in the few games I played.

I don't want to really judge it before I play more, but what's the general consensus been on these changes? I'm not a fan from my initial impression but maybe it's better once you get into it and understand it a bit more?

It's just seems like a serious overhaul of the entire weapon system, which I didn't mind beforehand.

submitted by /u/toothybrushman
[link] [comments]

leveling classes....easy way?

Posted: 27 Jun 2018 12:17 AM PDT

is there an easy way to level classes? i feel like its absurdly slow for a casual player, though i really want the lvl 25 speed beserker perk during zed time. is there an easy way to level that im missing?

submitted by /u/dudemanguymale
[link] [comments]

Since I got KF2 free on PS4 last year, the only map I’ve ever played is Nuked a million times and I mainly play Berserker. What other maps and perks should I try first?

Posted: 26 Jun 2018 11:17 PM PDT

**** me moments in KF2

Posted: 26 Jun 2018 09:32 PM PDT

This post is for the people of the KF2 Subreddit to share some of their most frustrating, embarrassing, humiliating, etc... Here's mine: Got the 2nd Abomination glitch on Wave 5 of Solo HOE DieSector in the middle of fighting the first one. Lost full armor during Intro and later was overwhelmed because of the small space I had.

submitted by /u/Valky115
[link] [comments]

Is it ok to use AA-1 2?

Posted: 26 Jun 2018 10:05 AM PDT

I heard upgraded M4 shotgun is better then AA-12 now, but is it ok I just stuck with AA-12? That satisfactory of firing AA-12 can`t replace with other guns.

submitted by /u/rsd9952
[link] [comments]

New KF2 Boss Idea

Posted: 26 Jun 2018 08:28 PM PDT

A giant crawler/spider thing that lays eggs fulls of zeds. Opinions?

submitted by /u/JSW12Gaming
[link] [comments]

(ps4) Killing floor 2 removed from ps+ list after free weekend.

Posted: 26 Jun 2018 08:00 PM PDT

I had gotten KF2 from ps+ the month it was free. My subscription wasn't currently active, so I took advantage of the free weekend to try the new updates. I wanted to continue playing, so I renewed my ps+ sub. Now the game is telling me I have to buy it. I looked in my ps+ free games list and KF2 isnt there.

submitted by /u/ShaqPowerSlam
[link] [comments]

Any news on new potential weapons?

Posted: 26 Jun 2018 01:41 PM PDT

Future Tier 5 weapons?

Posted: 26 Jun 2018 09:05 AM PDT

So we have T1s, T2s, T3s and T4s if you don't know what I am talking about let me explain it to you before we get into the discussion.

Tier 1: This low tier is a weapon you will always spawn with at the start of the match or after getting yourself killed during a wave.

Tier 1 weapons are okay but not recommended to keep without upgrades or when your playing on suicidal and HoE difficulties.

Tier 2: Second cheapest tier of weapons, they offer fairly decent damage for your dosh but their still lackluster without upgrades.

Tier 3: Third Cheapest tier of weapons, you'll usually get this midway thru the match and there highly recommended to keep till your able to save up for the last two tiers.

Tier 4: Expensive but well worth the investment this is a tiered weapon you will get either mid match or close to boss wave.

Tier 5: The only example of a Tier 5 is the M99, the price is ridiculously high but the firepower is enough to delete Fleshpounds and scrakes in single Headshots in other words tier 5 is the Overpowered as hell category of weapons.

Discussion You see where I am going with this now, if the M99 is tier 5 what are the odds of us getting 1 or 2 more T5s.

Part of me is excited to see another T5 in the game while the rational side of me is thinking well if we have more T5s would it nullify all the challenge within the game.

What do you think should we have more Tier 5 weapons or stick with only 1 for now?

submitted by /u/ParanoidValkMain57
[link] [comments]

Question about medic.

Posted: 26 Jun 2018 08:53 AM PDT

Do the perks that increase my syringe recharge rate and potency apply just to my hand held syringe, or do they also apply to my weapon darts?

Edit: Also, is the UI bugged for weapon upgrades? For example, the Medic AR has an upgrade cost of £1500 (I think) but only shows an increase of about 5% damage. When I looked at some posts / the wiki about this I'm getting conflicting results. Do weapon upgrades increase their healing / recharge?

submitted by /u/pvpproject
[link] [comments]

How is the player population on KF2 on Xbox One?

Posted: 26 Jun 2018 12:05 PM PDT

I'm not sure if their was a player count or not but now that the free weekend is over I can't access the game. I just don't want to buy it and it be dead.

submitted by /u/hopelessitis9870
[link] [comments]

They still seriously haven't fixed the Vault create problem?!

Posted: 26 Jun 2018 05:28 PM PDT

Seriously!? I have gotten all the dosh required in the vault and after a reboot it still isn't there? Why is nobody else complaining about this I have no clue but what's the point of doing the mission if you aren't giving my what I earned! Oh but wait! The USB keys pop up right after I win then with no problem as almost as if to say " F#%K your feelings, now pay me $2.49

submitted by /u/Titus303
[link] [comments]

What are the best/cost efficient weapons for each class now?

Posted: 26 Jun 2018 10:58 AM PDT

I think the Spitfires work great with a few upgrades, really cheap to buy too, plus they melt everything. I also think the hemoglobin is great up to T4. I can't really justify any T5 upgrades because I usually want to give the rest of my dosh to other players (medics and later joiners) towards the end of the game.

submitted by /u/phillyfucboi
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.