Grand Theft Auto V - (6/26 - 7/2) Big Business Bonuses, Discounts, Guest List Sign Up, 3X GTA $ & RP on Motor Wars Adversary Mode, Plus Free Unlocks and More


(6/26 - 7/2) Big Business Bonuses, Discounts, Guest List Sign Up, 3X GTA $ & RP on Motor Wars Adversary Mode, Plus Free Unlocks and More

Posted: 26 Jun 2018 09:09 AM PDT

You Shouldn’t Be Able To Use Passive Mode In A Deluxo

Posted: 26 Jun 2018 04:54 PM PDT

I'm tired of all the Deluxo griefers blowing everyone up for no reason, then when you try to shoot them down they quickly enter passive mode. It's honestly bullshit and these types of players make me not want to play the game, I wish Rockstar would do something about this.

submitted by /u/GeneralFlint007
[link] [comments]

I hope the PMP 600 gets released in the Nightlife DLC.

Posted: 26 Jun 2018 08:32 PM PDT

What key do I press for 'Delete'?

Posted: 27 Jun 2018 01:25 AM PDT

I didnt get the option to merge my xbox 360 online character to my PC

Posted: 27 Jun 2018 01:46 AM PDT

I just loaded up online and It didnt give me any option to use my character from xbox 360 to my pc, am I fucked? I used the same rockstar account.

submitted by /u/guyantheslayer
[link] [comments]

Saw this in a video, what car is this?!

Posted: 26 Jun 2018 10:44 AM PDT

New player looking for advice

Posted: 26 Jun 2018 06:51 PM PDT

Hey so I'm new to the GTA community and actually just bought the game yesterday and have gotten to level 8. I have around 70,000 and have been looking at guides and stuff YouTube videos etc. However I ask the reddit community what should be my goals not to big not to small but like a roadmap such as getting a high end apartment then getting an office(is that the next step to CEO) then bunker? Because if that's so it seems very linear and boring maybe? But I know people who have had loads of fun so your thoughts?

submitted by /u/flowingmane
[link] [comments]

Cocaine farm security question.

Posted: 26 Jun 2018 10:00 PM PDT

So me and my friends all decided to buy cocaine "lockups". We all obviously are going to get the more staff upgrade and the other useful one, but we had a question about the security upgrade. Q: What does the security upgrade exactly do, and is it really needed? does it really "improve security"? A:??

submitted by /u/UTWU
[link] [comments]

Does the TV/surveillance method to not idle out while businesses build supplies not work anymore?

Posted: 26 Jun 2018 05:45 PM PDT

I haven't been on in some months and I'm not sure why it won't work. Always worked for years. Anyone know if it was fixed or any alternative method?

submitted by /u/PM_ME_XBOX_CODEZ
[link] [comments]

Is getting a biker business/hangar really worth it?

Posted: 26 Jun 2018 09:17 AM PDT

Currently have a fully upgraded bunker and a ceo office along with a vehicle warehouse. I just finished up the research for my oppressor missiles luckily (not for griefing but the vehicle is just so fun to use). I'm sitting on about 3 million right now and have been planning to keep saving in light of the new nightclub update. However, seeing as MC club houses and businesses are 50% off, I was wondering if it would be worth expanding into that section of the game with the current discounts and if the quick menu bonuses of being an mc are worth the money. I suppose I am wondering the same about the hangars too but not as much.

submitted by /u/Mrfancypants24
[link] [comments]

Poll: Your favourite GTA protagonist?

Posted: 26 Jun 2018 03:04 PM PDT

What happens if I leave my car for a mission?

Posted: 26 Jun 2018 01:24 PM PDT

I'm a new player to the game (only five years late), and I was wondering what would happen if I ditched my car for a Stranger and Freaks mission or something else?

Edit: I am referring to GTA V Story Mode.

submitted by /u/siddledafiddle
[link] [comments]

Biker business wont work

Posted: 26 Jun 2018 02:51 PM PDT

Idk what's going on but the staff for my biker business wont show up I've tried resupplying and even shutting the business down and then starting it back up and doing the resupply mission but the workers just dont show up. And I never get the text at the top of the screen that they will arrive shortly

submitted by /u/Lane_Stokes
[link] [comments]

Just getting back in after the initial heist launch. What should me and a new player be doing?

Posted: 26 Jun 2018 02:18 PM PDT

My two buddies just got the game, I'm a veteran, but I havent played since the completing the initial online heists shortly after they launched. What is the reccommended progression/ what are the initial goals we should be trying to attain?

submitted by /u/dugthefreshest
[link] [comments]

How can i clear my cache?

Posted: 26 Jun 2018 02:14 PM PDT

I got the sniper ammo bug that it keeps disapearing but ive heard that you can get rid of it by deleting your cache so how can i do that?

Btw. Does clearing my cache delete my story mode pogress?

submitted by /u/Lesi159
[link] [comments]

Anyone think the man leaning on the railing looks like Gay Tony from the Ballad of Gay Tony? (GTA IV)

Posted: 26 Jun 2018 01:59 PM PDT

Bans on PC

Posted: 26 Jun 2018 05:24 PM PDT

Since GTA 5 is only $20 on Steam, I'm almost certain that I'll be buying it. After reading reviews though, many players said they were banned for no reason. Is this still happening?

submitted by /u/Nibblesz
[link] [comments]

On repurchasing the game.

Posted: 26 Jun 2018 01:06 PM PDT

So I have a few questions I need answers before I can make a decision.

  1. I was unfairly permanently banned on PC, and when I tried playing on my Xbone, I wasn't banned. Does this mean that it is not my Social Club that has been banned? Can I purchase the game on another Steam Account/purchase a Rockstar Key and still play on my old Social Club account?
  2. If I purchase a Rockstar Key, will I still be able to play with people who owns it on Steam?

Thanks in advance.

submitted by /u/tebdez
[link] [comments]

GTA V is the top seller on Steam

Posted: 26 Jun 2018 11:45 AM PDT

Anyone else blown away by this? Steam is having their big summer sale with thousands of awesome games heavily discounted, and your #1 seller is GTA V.

It's beating out PUBG, which is currently being discounted for the first time ever. It's beating out the Steam Link, which, at 95% off, they're basically giving away for free. In fact it's beating out that, the Steam Controller, and the bundle that includes both, something no other game is doing.

Pretty incredible how successful this game continues to be.

submitted by /u/caedeer
[link] [comments]

When terrorists meet GTAO

Posted: 26 Jun 2018 03:15 PM PDT

Is the Criminal Enterprise Starter Pack even worth it?

Posted: 26 Jun 2018 04:37 AM PDT

I wanna know before I actually spend money on it.

submitted by /u/adobotrash
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.