Factorio Playing Factorio IS a second job


Playing Factorio IS a second job

Posted: 26 Jun 2018 01:28 PM PDT

Seamless Patterns [Volume 2]

Posted: 26 Jun 2018 03:25 PM PDT

Just started to play the demo. why won't the bottom miner work?

Posted: 26 Jun 2018 08:06 AM PDT

[Feedback] - Trains should have a "skip" condition for train stations.

Posted: 26 Jun 2018 05:53 AM PDT

It would be infinitely helpful to have an additional operator (presently: and/or) for the trains, which would make the train skip a station. E.g. Skip - Inventory Shells = 0.

The use case

You have a lot of stations names the same and then activate and deactivate as needed based on if they need supplies or not. Now the supply train will have a schedule setup something like this: Base --> Station --> Station --> Station --> Station which means that it can viste multiple stations of the same type during the same trip. This is super helpful if you just want to keep, say, your artillery outposts fed with shells.

The outposts would not require a full trains worth each since you are just keeping them topped off.

Now the annoying part is when the train is empty before reaching the end of its schedule. It will still visit all the rest of the planned train stops even though it can't do anything.

The skip function would then make the train skip those stations for as long as the skip operator is "active", say shells = 0.

Edit: It appears that it is not too clear from the post. The idea is that the "skip" operator is based on the train and not your stations. Basically the same way you set wait conditions for your trains.

submitted by /u/Yellow_Triangle
[link] [comments]

After multiple restarts I finally made it to the end. + Lazy bastard as a bonus!

Posted: 26 Jun 2018 09:44 AM PDT

That why Factorio is The Best game in world!

Posted: 26 Jun 2018 06:30 AM PDT

Friend and I just got the game, here's our first base!

Posted: 26 Jun 2018 06:06 PM PDT

Don't forget: you're here forever.

Posted: 26 Jun 2018 07:08 PM PDT

600+ level 3 modules per minute vanilla

Posted: 26 Jun 2018 12:13 AM PDT

Finally got blue science automated - did two freeplays before this but it got too messy when I was trying to set up green/red automation, finally got a decent start and I've finally got blue up and running. I'll probably restart again and do it tidier with a bit more planning this time.

Posted: 26 Jun 2018 03:05 PM PDT

My Solution to Surplus Wood

Posted: 26 Jun 2018 03:37 AM PDT

I think a Roboport Railwagon and Provider Railwagon would be sweet

Posted: 26 Jun 2018 03:57 AM PDT

For development of ressource patches. I need my rail based Headquarter.

submitted by /u/overlydelicioustea
[link] [comments]

Engineer

Posted: 26 Jun 2018 01:49 AM PDT

I have slaughtered millions, like the Generals of the Old World I have brought death to untold numbers. Their lives sacrificed to placate my indomitable will, my desire to sculpt this new world to my liking.

I manipulate the very stuff of life; extracting, refining, manipulating, reforming, building, changing and creating. The bredth of my knowledge and skill is boundless, constantly under flux, beyond the wildest dreams of my ancestors, to them I would be as a God.

The New World trembles as I expand, exploiting every resource avaialble to me, I create that which was not here and that which will be here long after I am gone. That which I have built is alive, it breathes in material and exhales progress, an interminable march forward, ever expanding it grows as plague.

The enemy sends wave after unending wave to die in the flames and kinetic impacts of my devices, slaughtered to ensure the continued survival of my mechanical children. I have split the atom, the building blocks of the univere, harnessing the boundless energies of creation and bring life to my machines and annihilation to my enemies.

I shall never stop, my children require ever more to survive and this world has much more to give.

I am an Engineer.

submitted by /u/zero__bit
[link] [comments]

How to defeat restart-itis?

Posted: 26 Jun 2018 11:10 AM PDT

I'm not alone in this. I've read many posts from people who recently completed their first rocket. I've played at various stages of development and always seem to hit a snag where it just seems pointless to continue, or reworking my Ultimate Spaghetti Factory™ would require a lot of time. Then of course I put the game down for a time... only to resume on a new world with a new/old purpose.

Comes to the point where I have 114+ hours on steam and not a single win.

So how do all of you get over that hump? Last play I got to somewhere in the direction of powered armor, and was setting up outposts to keep the ore flowing. Just kind of fell off the wagon. Perhaps I was researching too slowly. How fast do you all tend to research in a regular game start, non mega super great science base?

submitted by /u/XChrisUnknownX
[link] [comments]

To have asphalt in the game

Posted: 26 Jun 2018 07:25 PM PDT

It would be made from some sort of oil product or crude oil and to change things up maby have it act like train tracks and it would spreed up vehicles and keep them on it. It would have the same speed boost as concrete on the engineer but have a greater speed boost to the vehicle. thoughts on this ways to make it better?

submitted by /u/modman484
[link] [comments]

28 hours played. The last four have been setting up my first main bus. So rewarding...

Posted: 26 Jun 2018 07:14 PM PDT

When you are too lazy to shoot down trees but you don't have bots or flamethrowers.

Posted: 26 Jun 2018 09:58 AM PDT

Am I overdoing my defenses or is this the norm?

Posted: 26 Jun 2018 05:51 PM PDT

Construction bots not working

Posted: 26 Jun 2018 01:06 PM PDT

I have a really big base and after I place something for the robot to build then they don't for a few minutes any idea how to fix it Update:Thanks for the help it worked

submitted by /u/TheZebrraKing
[link] [comments]

So, here is my attempt at getting addicted (Spaghetti City)

Posted: 26 Jun 2018 03:52 PM PDT

Are you masochistic? There is not enough Complexity in your life?

Posted: 26 Jun 2018 03:29 AM PDT

Then join our Clusterio worlds we are running AB+Py. I thought i was good and could handle it all but there have been parts i had to give up on and go focus on simpler things before melting brain.

I will be back online on the world at 17 today EU central. but we have several guys working hard on it.

You can find mods and so via our Discord Pinned messages. Currently running Factorio 0.16.51

Voice is NOT a requirement but we use discord due to cross world communications.

Server names are:

  • EurypteriD's Clusterio Mining
  • EurypteriD's Clusterio Refining
  • EurypteriD's Clusterio Base (restricted)

Facts about our worlds:

  • Current storage include 1Milion Iron plates and Copper plates.
  • All is powered from 1 world (mining)
  • We have LTN and try to rely heavy on it
    • Though some spaghetti does occour
  • To get access to Base you have to become a Contributor
    • Base is currently running all circuits and research nothing else
  • Tech Level Currently stock behind T3 (Blue science)
  • Maps as they looked 15 days ago. FactorioMaps
  • Warning. During launch since the heavy of the mod pack it can cause your Factorio to go not responding, just wait a bit it will launch.

Quote from one of our Master builders

u/DPTLock_PL

Hey guys ! If you want to discover the beautiful mess of Bob's/Angels ... AND Py, this is the server to go !

We need some arms to make it, you know ... bigger ( ͡° ͜Ê– ͡°)

Disclaimer: This post made in Reddits beta new UI Seems a lot simpler for layout and formatting

submitted by /u/EurypteriD192
[link] [comments]

Even loading, but I broke it...? Circuit network help please <3

Posted: 26 Jun 2018 06:57 PM PDT

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.