Elder Scrolls Online - Trendy Tuesday - Post your ESO outfits and homes!


Trendy Tuesday - Post your ESO outfits and homes!

Posted: 26 Jun 2018 02:54 AM PDT

Hey folks,

Welcome to our new recurring post where you can show off your fashion in ESO!

Feel free to share your outfit or home creations with the rest of the community.

As always, be polite and respectful, may the fashion be with you!  

I was programmed to write posts automatically by /u/Woeler. If you have any questions or suggestions about me or my posts, please contact him.

submitted by /u/The_Dwemer_Automaton
[link] [comments]

[Daily] Set Discussion: Elemental Succession

Posted: 26 Jun 2018 02:51 AM PDT

Elemental Succession

Obtainable as: Jewels, Weapons, Light Armor

Type: Arena

Location: Maelstrom Arena

 

Set Bonuses

Items Bonus
2 Adds 1096 Maximum Magicka
3 Adds 129 Spell Damage
4 Adds 1096 Maximum Magicka
5 While you are in combat, you gain a rotating bonus to Flame, Shock, or Frost Damage. The active element changes every 4 seconds. Your attacks dealing damage with the active element gain 515 Spell Damage.

 

Be sure to think about strengths, weaknesses, counters, and synergies in your discussions. Please vote based on contribution, not opinion.

 

Information about this set was provided by ESO-Sets.com.  

You can find the archive of daily set discussions here.  

I was programmed to write posts automatically by /u/Woeler. If you have any questions or suggestions about me or my posts, please contact him.

submitted by /u/The_Dwemer_Automaton
[link] [comments]

Please ZOS, for the love of Akatosh, make achievements account wide.

Posted: 25 Jun 2018 10:03 AM PDT

It's pretty much impossible for me to get all the achievements on my main character because some of the achievements are PVP based and hes a PVE tank, so the achievements such as the Battlegrounds (especially the upcoming Midyear Mayhem ones) and Cyrodiil kills are pretty much impossible. I'm also never going to get Grand Overlord on it as well since I play PVP with my PVP specific healer, so I'm already at PVP rank 25 and plan to get emperor on that character.

submitted by /u/Knightmare25
[link] [comments]

The New Nocturnal Statue was worth 100 Gems

Posted: 25 Jun 2018 02:16 PM PDT

I would sport this as pet

Posted: 25 Jun 2018 10:14 AM PDT

Just stole this from a safebox... how rare is this to steal?

Posted: 25 Jun 2018 05:16 PM PDT

Now that’s a lot of damage!

Posted: 25 Jun 2018 05:55 PM PDT

Met this beauty today, so much orc in one body

Posted: 25 Jun 2018 01:49 PM PDT

[Media] Riften Guard Ruins Werewolf Meetup

Posted: 25 Jun 2018 02:59 PM PDT

How it feels when you enter ESO PvP in the current patch

Posted: 25 Jun 2018 09:08 AM PDT

Xbox NA Vivec server logged everyone out and set back 1 hour of progress.

Posted: 26 Jun 2018 12:24 AM PDT

Anyone care to explain what happened? We took several scrolls and secured them made thousands of AP and all of it is gone like it never happened.

submitted by /u/Officerrabitt1
[link] [comments]

Idea: Add different skins for your Sorc Pets.

Posted: 26 Jun 2018 04:32 AM PDT

Sorry if this has been posted before, but how cool would it be if they added new skins for your Sorcerers pets? Getting really bored of the way they look now and I feel like it could really add a new layer of customization to your character. It's very specific to one class so I doubt they'll ever add it, but would be cool nonetheless.

submitted by /u/DeeNeFFBoi
[link] [comments]

At my homestead, where I listen to the waves and relax

Posted: 25 Jun 2018 07:17 AM PDT

Who is your favourite character in ESO?

Posted: 25 Jun 2018 01:02 PM PDT

Razum -dar for me. He's witty, funny, charismatic and one of the main reasons (others being visuals & Queen Ayrenn) as to why I pick Aldmeri Dominion most often.

submitted by /u/judgemental_2000
[link] [comments]

Anyone else think the Summerset Tutorial is a bit underwhelming?

Posted: 25 Jun 2018 01:17 PM PDT

I finally decided to check out Summerset and wanted to make a new character so that I could get the 'full experience.' Well...wtf was that tutorial. It was the most vague thing I've played in all of ESO. So someone just randomly put a spell on you, and when you break out you're in the middle of Summerset with no idea what's going on?

The tutorial itself is like 2 minutes long, and there's no context at all. At least with the Prophet, and Morrowind's tutorial, it made sense lore wise and setup something much bigger. Summerset's tutorial just felt like a cop out.

submitted by /u/Steel_Reign
[link] [comments]

I'm downloading the game again and looking for build advise

Posted: 25 Jun 2018 11:04 PM PDT

So I haven't played since about 3-4 months after initial release and I'm looking into playing again. (Downloading right now 74GB wow) is been so long since I've played that I'm thinking I'll just delete my old characters and start over so I can experience the game from the beginning. I'm looking for recommendations on what class I should pick. I think I want to make a vampire character that uses lighter armor and uses magics. Would a sorcerer be my best bet? I've also heard that the nightblade can be a decent caster as well? Thank you for the help

Also if I want to be stealthy and steal things so I have to pick nightblade?

submitted by /u/Paladinericdude
[link] [comments]

Chances to stock up 100 free gems before the crates end?

Posted: 26 Jun 2018 02:38 AM PDT

So, I currently have like 47~ gems, and I saw that beautiful black maned senche for 100 gems. I was going to settle for something like the hourglass emote, but boy oh boy - I want him. He'd look pretty dope on my kittyboi stamblade!

So, how can I maximize my free crate income, and do you think it's possible to get to 100 before the crates get changes and the shence disappears forever?

submitted by /u/Adg01
[link] [comments]

I just remembered why I don't do dungeons very often

Posted: 25 Jun 2018 06:31 AM PDT

Kicked off a random normal dungeon, and the group was fairly relaxed. A couple of lower levelled players in there (everyone has to start somewhere) and we go about our merry way. Halfway through, our tank flakes on us and leaves. No biggie, and we call in another one for the next boss. And that's where things went downhill.

Because the person we got as our replacement tank was a DPS. He absolutely refused to let an enemy or boss aggro on him and would just sit there until one of the DPS started damaging. Funnily enough this led to both DPS roles being aggro'd by the boss while he sits in the background, and seeing as DPS builds aren't set for tanking, they both were killed off before our designated tank decides it's time to do some tanking. He scrapes through the boss and decides to chastise us for not being good enough. Telling us we should learn how to play the game, and bragging about his damage dealt on the last boss. I told the dude to try tanking and he insisted that sitting around and letting everyone else be hit by the boss was the best form of tanking imaginable and that we should be thankful to him for it.

Such a shame there are those sorts of people about.

submitted by /u/Taylor7500
[link] [comments]

[Discussion]Set pairings for PvP Warden healer?

Posted: 26 Jun 2018 12:13 AM PDT

Currently planning for a SPC sword and board front bar and resto back bar with the jewels.

I want a heavy set for the body so going the crafted route might be the easiest. I'm leaning toward shacklebreaker, seducer, or spectre's eye.

Any input is appreciated.

submitted by /u/DeuceVentura
[link] [comments]

This community

Posted: 25 Jun 2018 01:27 PM PDT

To the people that were farming today between Cambray Hills Dolmen and the Wolf's Camp in Glenumbra (EU), thank you for one of the best experiences I've had in game so far! I'm a new player and was trying to level up my sorcerer, and you guys made it feel so badass, and had fun in the meantime!

Thank you!

submitted by /u/Morfa_
[link] [comments]

[PC] I really wanted to help Gabrielle Benele, but she's too stuck in the past

Posted: 25 Jun 2018 06:02 PM PDT

I remembered her going through a pile of books in one of the upstairs rooms of the mages guild in The Gold Coast looking for a way to try to find Darien. So after I saw Darien again and he helped me defeat Nocturnal (and then wrote an awesome note about me and other friends he loves <3), I ran to go tell Gabrielle. But she just keeps talking about when we defeated Molag Bal. ):

submitted by /u/yeameneither
[link] [comments]

Daily quest worth it?

Posted: 26 Jun 2018 04:26 AM PDT

I am not speaking about the daily BG and random dungeon you can do for loads of exp, they are worth it everytime if you ask me, I am more asking about the ones from the fighters guild and mage guild also the undaunted daily (not the pledge ones). Of course writs are worth it too however I am still ranked level 1 everywhere.

submitted by /u/LeBron92
[link] [comments]

Chaosball exploit

Posted: 26 Jun 2018 04:11 AM PDT

If you use warden teleport on an ally at the spawn area in Chaosball u can get the ball up there and win the game every time ...

submitted by /u/LilNuts
[link] [comments]

Your most *FUN* set?

Posted: 25 Jun 2018 01:47 PM PDT

So I'm gonna play the entire story and complete every single zone in the game.. Which I haven't before

I want tips for really fun sets to use, not the best, not the fastest for grinding / questing etc.. Just fun to use sets

I'll be doing this on a lv50 Sorc with 550cp, so I'll be clearing fast no matter what gear I have

I was thinking something a long with Hurricane / Grothdarr / Elf Bane with Defiler set. Could be quite fun with a 7sec Grothdarr while also spawning a Hunger every 5sec. But I'd LOVE ideas, doesnt matter if its flame damage, poison, magic or physical damage

Thanks a lot!

submitted by /u/waddaba
[link] [comments]

Move my account from steam

Posted: 26 Jun 2018 04:03 AM PDT

I want to move away from steam as I recently changed countries and steam doesn't allow me to purchase summerset or anything as an upgrade to an existing game which was bought whilst I was in my previous country. Basically I can't subscribe or buy any expansions/DLCs to any steam game I bought.

So my question.

So I believe I can buy summerset straight from ZoS, but will that allow me to run the game without steam? Or do I need to purchase the standard edition and add that to my eso profile?

submitted by /u/uGotaBeCritingMe
[link] [comments]

ESO steam version

Posted: 26 Jun 2018 03:03 AM PDT

Is the ESO steam version really that bad as people says it is.

Currently Recent reviews are 41% positive.

Should i buy it directly from ESO website?

Ill rather buy from steam but if it is really that terrible ill think about it.

submitted by /u/At0m11c
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.