Daily Questions and Answers Post Black Desert Online


Daily Questions and Answers Post

Posted: 25 Jun 2018 11:11 PM PDT

Hello and welcome to /r/blackdesertonline! Please use this thread to ask any simple questions you have about the game and hopefully one of our helpful community members will be able to assist you.

Also, check the sidebar for links to some helpful resources.

This thread will be refreshed daily due to the huge number of questions asked.

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

Male Ranger Leaks

Posted: 25 Jun 2018 05:32 PM PDT

Alright buddy

Posted: 25 Jun 2018 07:35 PM PDT

When will the updated UI Roll out?

Posted: 26 Jun 2018 02:45 AM PDT

#RememberFrank

Posted: 25 Jun 2018 08:33 PM PDT

He had a name. It was Frank. He had a life and he had a dream. I started using him as a TET stack around 52 stacks. I failed TET Kzarka Kreigsmesser 9 times with Frank. It was rough but with each fail, Frank grew bigger and stronger. Frank hit 92 stacks after the 8th TET Kzarka fail and I started saving him for accessories/PEN. I failed TET Crescent. I attempted TET Kzarka for the 9th time out of desperation but alas Frank grew by another 5 stacks. I made another TET Crescent attempt even though I should have just sold the two extra TRI Crescents I had for silver to upgrade my other gear but at least Frank benefited from it. By now Frank is 99. After 80 long days of playing BDO, I finally had 100 Shakatu's Seals which I traded in for DUO Ogre. My boyfriend and I rode across the land from Velia to Shakatu and then we climbed to the highest point and we attempted TRI Ogre together. Both of us failed but it was okay because Frank was nourished. At this point, Frank is sitting at an even 100. He had big dreams of becoming a PEN Dande.

Even though I wasn't feeding Frank stacks anymore, we had other adventures together in the months to follow. We fished together every day, making silver to work towards our dream. We killed and gathered sheep together. We cooked beer and made tea, even started learning alchemy. We gathered grapes in Olvia for weeks to get sharps and hards. All for the dream. We were embarking on a new adventure on the ocean when Frank's life came to a tragic end. Instead of becoming a PEN Dande, he became a +1 Epheria Sailboat: Enhanced Plating. We fell a little short of his dream but I will press on in his memory. He lives on in the now +5 green plating. #RememberFrank

submitted by /u/moon_bunny
[link] [comments]

Dead class xd

Posted: 25 Jun 2018 11:46 PM PDT

Cheesy warrior video for these tough times.

Posted: 26 Jun 2018 06:11 AM PDT

[Returning] Struggling to re-purpose materials & make profit.

Posted: 26 Jun 2018 04:23 AM PDT

So I'm returning fully and am stuck on what to do with all of these materials i have in my storage. I am really running low on funds but am not pressured to get liquid silver and am fine with waiting on workers if need be. Im just at a loss :/

STORAGE / MATS

PROFESSION RANK

NODE NETWORK

I also have 260 cp

Thanks for any help :)!

submitted by /u/ArmouredUnicorn
[link] [comments]

pen dande

Posted: 26 Jun 2018 12:50 AM PDT

Two warriors on a romantic evening stroll get rudely interrupted

Posted: 25 Jun 2018 08:58 AM PDT

Imperial Fishing Delivery

Posted: 26 Jun 2018 01:42 AM PDT

Hello folks,

I started playing BDO again like a week ago.

Got Velia connected to Altinova and was just wondering if it's worth it to actually connect to splashing point for about 2-3 CP to sell my fish from afking at velia there.

Thanks in advance :)

submitted by /u/craffity
[link] [comments]

Most efficient way to farm wheat

Posted: 26 Jun 2018 07:32 AM PDT

Has anyone done any tests for growing wheat?

submitted by /u/Mroik
[link] [comments]

DK 1v1 tips?

Posted: 26 Jun 2018 03:31 AM PDT

Any tips on how to fish for ccs in 1v1 now? i did 0 pvp after the changes and im looking to come back

submitted by /u/veTTTNs
[link] [comments]

Is there another way to earn shakatus seal apart from as an attendance reward?

Posted: 26 Jun 2018 06:59 AM PDT

That's not very nice...

Posted: 25 Jun 2018 08:25 PM PDT

Flying in BDO (ideas)

Posted: 26 Jun 2018 06:51 AM PDT

Hello guys,

Do you think Black Desert could implement a flying system in the future? Maybe, flying dragons? Paraglid? Wings? And so on. ( Battle in the sky )

What are your thoughts, please?

Have a nice day!

submitted by /u/alexscjava
[link] [comments]

What to do with enhanced gear drops

Posted: 26 Jun 2018 06:49 AM PDT

You can't sell them to the vendor, and it's hard to sell on the marketplace. What do you guys do with your +1/+2/+3/etc gear drops? Thanks!

submitted by /u/xv_c
[link] [comments]

*Gasp*

Posted: 25 Jun 2018 04:49 PM PDT

Trading EXP

Posted: 26 Jun 2018 06:04 AM PDT

How is trading exp calculated? Is it by distance or specific items, I planned on making trash crates and trading from Calpheon to Valencia but I've heard from some people that the distant doesn't matter and that it's the value of the item and whether or not you succeed in the weigh scales mini game. Could anyone confirm please?

submitted by /u/asianman42
[link] [comments]

Sell or hold mats after TET armor/weapons?

Posted: 26 Jun 2018 05:27 AM PDT

For those of you who hit soft cap or beyond it, do you recommend holding all enhancement material and try for PEN or should I convert it all to silver for better accessories? I have TRI BCE/Witch/Seraps/Tree/Mark/Cres

I ask because I remember thinking how difficult TRI was and how I would never attempt TET lol thanks

submitted by /u/_yipman
[link] [comments]

Manos Processing stone in KR, how has it changed the AFK income landscape?

Posted: 25 Jun 2018 03:29 PM PDT

I googled it and basically people are saying you can process three to four times more? Does that make processing/crates significantly more profitable?

But since it processes 3 to 4 times faster, wouldn't processing become a pretty active process? I.E checking in every hour.

submitted by /u/BallerFeng
[link] [comments]

If I accidentally tapped my Liverto to PEN going for FS, should I use it and sell my Tet kzarka?

Posted: 26 Jun 2018 01:13 AM PDT

Figuratively speaking, if I were to accidentally tap a liverto to PEN, should I use it or a Tet kzarka/offin tet?

As a figurative ninja

submitted by /u/Kingflares
[link] [comments]

Kama and Valencia timber used for?

Posted: 26 Jun 2018 04:56 AM PDT

Like topic says, what is this timber used and how can I get silver out of it. No one seems to buy it on marketplace and it piles up in storage. Im master 6 processing.

Thanks for any help

submitted by /u/Sibbi33
[link] [comments]

New DK Gear Setup

Posted: 26 Jun 2018 04:47 AM PDT

Hello guys,

i am pretty new at BDO, and guildies advised me to use full heve as armor set. My awakening (i am using the green one that comes +10) is tri but my pa is only 112. Can anyone gives me any advices ? Heve is really the best choice ?

Thanks.

submitted by /u/S4L4MANDER
[link] [comments]

Ranger, DK, or Lahn for ease of play?

Posted: 26 Jun 2018 02:30 AM PDT

Which one of theseis the easiest to mechnically play and do well with in pve and pvp?

submitted by /u/YoshiLickedMyBum69
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.