Elder Scrolls Online - [Daily] Set Discussion: Clever Alchemist |
- [Daily] Set Discussion: Clever Alchemist
- Trendy Tuesday - Post your ESO outfits and homes!
- The ESO Community is the BEST gaming family I’ve come across! Can’t Stress It Enough!
- Going for Master Angler. Wish me luck boys!
- PSA: ESO Store Website: Base game + Morrowind chapter on sale for US$10
- Used to be think ESO was Intimidating. Now I think it’s one of the best games out there!
- Taking in the view
- Are these people bots or running scripts at the dolmens?
- Anyone else just randomly stops to listen to the bards in the game?
- Can Someone Explain to me Why People Love Argonians?
- [Guide] Guide for all types of PVP game modes
- If this is an easteregg someone please tell me what it's referencing. Even if it's not, it still made me laugh more than it should.
- Gave ESO a second chance and I love it
- A storm is coming in Summerset.
- Giving ESO A Negative Rating On Steam Hurts The Game
- Stamina Nightblade "Sniper" PvP Build [Summerset]
- Spotted this mysterious inaccessible tower. What secrets lay there?
- Am I the only one going crazy, or is it annoying as hell when players queue out of role for tank.
- [Bug] Level 47 Levelup Reward is Broken
- [Discussion] Late to the party on this: Morrowind's Visual Appeal
- Who here got the Dusky Fennec Fox from the Daily Rewards today? I love it!
- [PC] Where would I inform myself when are severs going up now and in future?
- If you could be any of these races in real life. Which would you be?
- I stopped playing ESO, left to go back to RuneScape and WoW.
- Game is amazing
| [Daily] Set Discussion: Clever Alchemist Posted: 19 Jun 2018 02:00 AM PDT Clever Alchemist Obtainable as: Jewels, Weapons, Medium Armor, Light Armor, Heavy Armor Type: Craftable Traits needed to craft: 7 Location: Hew's Bane, No Shira Workshop
Set Bonuses
Be sure to think about strengths, weaknesses, counters, and synergies in your discussions. Please vote based on contribution, not opinion.
Information about this set was provided by ESO-Sets.com. You can find the archive of daily set discussions here. I was programmed to write posts automatically by /u/Woeler. If you have any questions or suggestions about me or my posts, please contact him. [link] [comments] | ||||||||||
| Trendy Tuesday - Post your ESO outfits and homes! Posted: 19 Jun 2018 02:00 AM PDT Hey folks, Welcome to our new recurring post where you can show off your fashion in ESO! Feel free to share your outfit or home creations with the rest of the community. As always, be polite and respectful, may the fashion be with you! I was programmed to write posts automatically by /u/Woeler. If you have any questions or suggestions about me or my posts, please contact him. [link] [comments] | ||||||||||
| The ESO Community is the BEST gaming family I’ve come across! Can’t Stress It Enough! Posted: 18 Jun 2018 09:58 PM PDT Started playing this game a couple days ago, and today just started getting into the crafting aspect of the game. As I was searching for jute I came across a Dolmen where I asked if anyone had any jute for sale. A guy proceeded to gift me 70 jute for free, and then ask if I needed anything else. I told him 'not really' because I didn't want to sound needy, but also because all I needed was some jute. But, he went out of his way to gift me 50,000 gold, weapons, and crafting materials. I can't thank him enough, and hopefully he sees this post! Gift edit: Picture without gamer tag [link] [comments] | ||||||||||
| Going for Master Angler. Wish me luck boys! Posted: 18 Jun 2018 01:30 PM PDT
| ||||||||||
| PSA: ESO Store Website: Base game + Morrowind chapter on sale for US$10 Posted: 19 Jun 2018 02:22 AM PDT
| ||||||||||
| Used to be think ESO was Intimidating. Now I think it’s one of the best games out there! Posted: 18 Jun 2018 09:20 PM PDT Ever since ESO came out I've been wanting to give it a try. However, I would much rather play a single player campaign or experience with a choice to play multiplayer. MMO's on the other hand always intimidated me. My first MMO was Warcraft and it was a total failure. Not the game mind you but me... I couldn't get used to it and was always overwhelmed by higher level opponents and monsters so I just gave up on it after a while. ESO on the other hand I find AMAZING!! Been playing this game for 5days now and I can proudly say I'm hooked. The world, the dialogue, the stories, the community! Literally everything about this game is great! [link] [comments] | ||||||||||
| Posted: 18 Jun 2018 05:22 PM PDT
| ||||||||||
| Are these people bots or running scripts at the dolmens? Posted: 18 Jun 2018 05:06 AM PDT
| ||||||||||
| Anyone else just randomly stops to listen to the bards in the game? Posted: 18 Jun 2018 11:38 AM PDT
| ||||||||||
| Can Someone Explain to me Why People Love Argonians? Posted: 18 Jun 2018 05:18 PM PDT I'm a totally new player, and I whenever someone recommends an Argonian as a race they really swear by it. I've noticed this a bit with Dunmers as well, but Argonians really love their race. I'm beginning to believe the master lizard race conspiracy theories. [link] [comments] | ||||||||||
| [Guide] Guide for all types of PVP game modes Posted: 18 Jun 2018 03:35 PM PDT I've see a lot of people struggle in PVP and play all games modes the same and maybe the following strategies/tips might help. Deathmatch: Chaos ball: Capture the flag with 4 flags/many flags: Capture the relic: The rule of thumb is to not treat the all modes as if they are Deathmatch. The others require strategy and fighting anyone you see will not help you at all. [link] [comments] | ||||||||||
| Posted: 18 Jun 2018 03:31 PM PDT
| ||||||||||
| Gave ESO a second chance and I love it Posted: 18 Jun 2018 01:31 PM PDT I first started the game and attempted to rush through to get to max level, and got burnt out within hours. Restarted, went to morrowind and I have just been questing and listening to the dialogue. The scaling and do anything anytime mantra of this game is amazing. I feel like I am playing An Elder Scrolls game on crack. One quick question though, what does progression look like in this game? Do I focus on doing all the quests, do I need to be doing more? What do I need to get to end game content, and when should I start joining guilds? [link] [comments] | ||||||||||
| A storm is coming in Summerset. Posted: 18 Jun 2018 01:38 PM PDT
| ||||||||||
| Giving ESO A Negative Rating On Steam Hurts The Game Posted: 18 Jun 2018 04:42 AM PDT I've seen so many reviews of pissed off players who couldn't log in today on steam, so they gave ESO a thumbs down and would say "the games great, just don't buy it on steam" now why not just give it a positive review and say the same thing? If someone sees a bunch of negativity around a game odds are they won't even bother seeing why. You aren't rating the steam version when you leave a bad review, you're straight up hurting the games image. ESO is officially "mixed" and no longer "mostly positive" on steam. Which is bad. I wouldn't get a game if it had a mixed rating, unless my friends played it.. ESO doesn't deserve having the same rating as BDO... sad day. [link] [comments] | ||||||||||
| Stamina Nightblade "Sniper" PvP Build [Summerset] Posted: 19 Jun 2018 02:54 AM PDT
| ||||||||||
| Spotted this mysterious inaccessible tower. What secrets lay there? Posted: 19 Jun 2018 01:08 AM PDT
| ||||||||||
| Am I the only one going crazy, or is it annoying as hell when players queue out of role for tank. Posted: 18 Jun 2018 12:55 PM PDT "I have 23k health and a 20k damage shield, I'm more of a tank than yo ass." "Yeah I didn't queue as tank, idiot." No taunt = no tank. [link] [comments] | ||||||||||
| [Bug] Level 47 Levelup Reward is Broken Posted: 18 Jun 2018 09:44 AM PDT Small bug that probably won't ever see the light of the day, but as someone who levels characters for fun, I've noticed that the level 47 reward ring is currently broken. It's supposed to give something level appropriate, but it gives a ring with stats equal to wearing a level 1 or so ring at level 47. Worse than white rings we find at that level. Maybe it'll save some of our new players from some disappointment if this gets fixed! [link] [comments] | ||||||||||
| [Discussion] Late to the party on this: Morrowind's Visual Appeal Posted: 19 Jun 2018 02:58 AM PDT Recently came back to ESO and finally went and checked out Morrowind last night. Holy cow was I ever smacked in the face with a nostalgia brick. I felt like I was taken back to around early 2004. Walking around Seyda Neen, seeing silt striders, hearing that iconic world music. Even the first quest takes you into a rather familiar crypt. The level of polish and attention to detail is nothing short of what I'd expect from this series, and yet I'm still impressed everywhere I go in ESO. I'm looking forward to exploring every inch of Vvardenfell, for what feels like the first time all over again. That's not something you get often or at all in games these days; a sense of wonder and newness checking out something familiar. Thank you Bethesda, and thank you Zenimax. [link] [comments] | ||||||||||
| Who here got the Dusky Fennec Fox from the Daily Rewards today? I love it! Posted: 18 Jun 2018 09:08 AM PDT Through persistence and logging in at least once every day, from the time the daily rewards started, to today, to get the daily rewards, I finally got the reward I wanted. The Dusky Fennec Fox! I love it, it is so cute. [link] [comments] | ||||||||||
| [PC] Where would I inform myself when are severs going up now and in future? Posted: 19 Jun 2018 01:36 AM PDT I'm usually not home while updates and server maintenance goes down so I'm really not sure where to look. I looked at their website, twitter and here and didnt find much. Maybe I just overlooked it ? [link] [comments] | ||||||||||
| If you could be any of these races in real life. Which would you be? Posted: 18 Jun 2018 05:06 PM PDT I mean for me the obvious answer would be Altmer. I want that high blood royalty dawg! I want to be 450 years old and still look beautiful as hell. I want to watch all you bastards grow old and wrinkly! [link] [comments] | ||||||||||
| I stopped playing ESO, left to go back to RuneScape and WoW. Posted: 18 Jun 2018 01:57 PM PDT I left right before Morrowind came out and I regret it so much. RuneScape and WoW were great games but those childhood memories can't be relived. Im glad to be back and pick up where I left off! [link] [comments] | ||||||||||
| Posted: 18 Jun 2018 10:03 AM PDT I started playing with a buddy a week ago. After deciding on a character (took a while) I started out in summerset. I eventually was brought to the dark brotherhood area? For the mage guild questline. Anyway, I was pretty impressed with the depth of the game, skills, gear, crafting etc. And the brotherhood area is fantastic. I can't imagine how many hours people could put into this game. I'm pretty stoked to continue on. I just have 1 issue...every new zone a quest leads me too is really good and I want to keep questing there, then I find a new area and it repeats lol. Its hard to keep track of what I was supposed to be doing in the first place [link] [comments] |
| You are subscribed to email updates from Elder Scrolls Online. To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now. | Email delivery powered by Google |
| Google, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States | |
Post a Comment