ArcheAge Na fresh Start, will castles bring back players?


Na fresh Start, will castles bring back players?

Posted: 18 Jun 2018 09:49 AM PDT

As a fs player who has enjoyed a server that allows easy trade runs (due to less and less players) I still do miss large scale pvp, would the phase that brings castles to the server be enough to bring back a significant portion of the population that has left?

submitted by /u/greysins7
[link] [comments]

Returning Beta Player

Posted: 18 Jun 2018 11:49 AM PDT

Hey guys so I played the beta and got one of those early access patron packs. I played the game religiously for a month or two then completely stopped because i didn't have any friends to play with. Any tips or tricks for a returning player? Also any communities that help out new players? I'm looking to get back into the game over the summer.

submitted by /u/KingYork117
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.