Diablo - Weekly Challenge Rift Thread - 06/26/18


Weekly Challenge Rift Thread - 06/26/18

Posted: 26 Jun 2018 07:00 AM PDT

Welcome to week 52 of the Challenge Rifts. Please feel free to use this thread to discuss this week's Challenge Rift. Feel free to post guides, tips, and tricks.

Make sure you specify your region, as different regions have different Challenge Rifts.

submitted by /u/GharbadTheWeak
[link] [comments]

Boosted 59 people on NA yesterday. Back at it again today for at least 6 hours!

Posted: 26 Jun 2018 05:18 PM PDT

Hey all, I streamed nearly 11 hours yesterday and boosted 57 people and multiple character to 70. I get bored playing alone so if you want a nice and easy head start, feel free to join me at www.twitch.tv/danderlinger You do not need to follow or even watch the stream. I just have more fun when I'm not playing alone. I hope to see you around.

Just jump in, say that you want a boost and feel free to close the stream. Viewing is appreciated but not required at all.

I'm an Aussie dude playing Monk on NA and 1-70 takes no more than 10 minutes.

submitted by /u/BOOMandwhat
[link] [comments]

Diablo tattoo by Dmitriy Gorbunov

Posted: 26 Jun 2018 06:20 AM PDT

Strongest Barbarian Frenzy builds that aren't Thorns-based?

Posted: 26 Jun 2018 09:33 PM PDT

Heya, with all the legendaries for Frenzy available, what are the best Frenzy builds for low-tier Greater Rift pushing that aren't reliant on Thorns?

Or do non-Thorns Frenzy builds just not compete at all? :(

submitted by /u/Augustby
[link] [comments]

Primal Trag'ouls Fang help!

Posted: 26 Jun 2018 09:09 PM PDT

Hey guys I know people are always asking questions but I got super lucky today and got my wep. I was wondering what stat you all think I should re roll. I assume changing life after kill to max essence but I want to make sure!

https://i.imgur.com/hR1ua5F.jpg

submitted by /u/JuicesGG
[link] [comments]

Free Boosting/GR Carries on NA for a couple hours

Posted: 26 Jun 2018 04:18 PM PDT

I'm offering free boosting/GR carries for the next couple hours on NA. If you're interested stop by my stream (http://twitch.tv/sevron1) and we can get you leveled and in some GRs. Probably won't go higher than GR65 just to keep it quick for right now.

I'm doing this because it's boring playing by yourself and just want to give back to the community.

submitted by /u/rbeason
[link] [comments]

Back after a long break, need help with new start.

Posted: 26 Jun 2018 07:13 PM PDT

Hey lads,

i took a break with d3 for like 1 year and want to start with season tomorow. What is the most fun class atm? or sets?

i like to play dh or monk. but i heard dh are weak into solo grifts.

thanks in adv.

submitted by /u/WingFu
[link] [comments]

What's a build you'd love to see and what would help make that build viable?

Posted: 26 Jun 2018 01:34 AM PDT

I'd love to use fist of the heavens. It feels powerful and beautiful. One of my favorite builds was triple ascendency which relied on fist of the heavens and heavens fury. You'd have stuff shooting down from the sky. The problem is fist of the heavens really has no competitive multipliers. In comparison, condemn has two 800% multipliers and hits two additional times with 15 yard AoE and base skill is 1150.

Fist of the heavens could work with the Akhann set the same way and needs a shield and weapon each with 1000% multipliers. Since it's resource cost is heavier, maybe 1500% and would also take care of it's smaller AoE and hitting twice. Maybe the weapon reads, fist of the heavens hits two additional times and each hit delivers 1500% more damage." The shield would read "fist of the heavens deals 1500% more damage, it's AoE is increased to ten yards, and its resource cost is reduced by 50%."

submitted by /u/himthatspeaks
[link] [comments]

Beginner advice

Posted: 26 Jun 2018 11:43 AM PDT

Just started out playing D3 and I'm loving it so far! Played through the story once with my Wiz and currently doing Bounties, as well as Rifts on T1 to get to Lv. 70.

Any advice you'd give to an absolute beginner? I run Disintegrate and black hole as my main dmg sources. Will this be viable later on? What gear should I focus on acquiring?

Also, I'm on PC and LF people to play, so if you're down, feel free to add me: Pancakes#21736 :)

submitted by /u/AmateurHunter
[link] [comments]

Just bought this fantastic game

Posted: 26 Jun 2018 11:31 AM PDT

I can't believe I'm just now getting around to playing diablo 3. This game is just what I've been looking for! If you play on Xbox ad rukkus23

submitted by /u/taco_TM
[link] [comments]

How is the Starcraft Diablo 2 mod?

Posted: 26 Jun 2018 04:04 AM PDT

Hey guys I've never played any of the Diablo games and I was interested in trying out 2 but the graphics really turned me off. I'm wondering how good the Starcraft 2 Diablo 2 mod is and if it's worth checking out? Thanks

submitted by /u/LynchAllDggers
[link] [comments]

Definitive Wizard Speed Build?

Posted: 26 Jun 2018 10:08 AM PDT

Hey Guys. It's been a while since I played wizard, since before the big balance sweep. With the buff/changes to items and sets I have a question. Who takes the cake for speed builds? Is the Vyr's buff great enough to make it competitive? I read a ton of different Tal builds and it seems to be pretty fast. What about Tal-Vyrs manald combo in comparison? Is there any data like a speed build comparison? The research I have done doesn't point to a clear winner which is good I guess lol? I just want a direction after DMO

Thank you in advance :)

submitted by /u/shadow2400
[link] [comments]

Why is the Necromancer so badly designed currently?

Posted: 26 Jun 2018 10:07 AM PDT

The class theme itself is great, I'm not arguing that. But the fact you struggle to push past GR70-80 without using a 60% CDR build with Land of the Dead and Simulacrum as your main source of Damage is beyond a Joke. You are so limited in the builds you can create and use, when the sets themselves have some real potential.

submitted by /u/Doyble
[link] [comments]

Check and help. Wizard Build GR70 struggle

Posted: 26 Jun 2018 10:25 AM PDT

https://eu.diablo3.com/en/profile/Romike-21687/hero/108713486 Hello guys, i am using older build lighting archon. Yes I know there are better builds but I want play this and you can do around 100 with it with sure. I can do 60 gr in 5-7 min but struggle with dieing and not killing in gr 70. I had long time pause not sure what is wrong with my build. Any help or suggestions please? thank you (rolls?, items? bracere? skills?) ;(

submitted by /u/RomikeOfficial
[link] [comments]

Need help finding pet golblins plz help

Posted: 26 Jun 2018 02:46 PM PDT

SOME ONE HELP ME WITH PETS IN DIABLO 3

submitted by /u/RizzoliCp3
[link] [comments]

Advice on how to improve my build

Posted: 26 Jun 2018 07:40 AM PDT

I've cleared up to GR70 solo, but it feels sluggish at that level. What should I be trying to improve in the build at this point?

submitted by /u/smellycarney
[link] [comments]

Some advice for a complete beginner.

Posted: 26 Jun 2018 07:14 AM PDT

This is the first time I've played the game and after some research I've narrowed my choice down to the witch doctor and monk. In your experience which one do you like better and why? What kind of role can they play and how is the endgame for each?

submitted by /u/NoBahamas
[link] [comments]

Diablo 2, ISO grief

Posted: 26 Jun 2018 07:01 AM PDT

Anybody in tune with current D2 economy on non-ladder know how I can go about obtaining a grief? I can't seem to find any resources for current relative worth of items.

submitted by /u/funkbruthab
[link] [comments]

When does the current season end?

Posted: 26 Jun 2018 10:57 AM PDT

and the new one start?

submitted by /u/Tie28
[link] [comments]

Need help with StarPact Wizard (seasonal)

Posted: 26 Jun 2018 01:34 AM PDT

So I'm currently having issues running the Firebird StarPact build in 2man/groups.

https://us.diablo3.com/en/profile/BMP-1793/hero/101765029

that's my profile with my starpact build

The issues being that the damage just seems really underwhelming.

Even when I have full stacks, and do what seems to be the rotation correctly, the meteor just doesn't seem to hit for all that much?

I seem to do significantly more damage with a variation that uses meteor shower and arcane flint instead (basically this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvJo70PT9JM)

and hell, i feel like i've done better with my tal rasha solo build.

Is this build incredibly dependent on gear or what? I'm currently 794 paragon. Have cleared a 94 solo with my Tal Rasha build and yesterday hit a wall with my zdps monk in duos not getting through 94. I've gotten a decent amount of gear since then but none of my higher clears have been done with the StarPact build because I seem to be absolutely useless with it.

Is there a certain spot I need to get to gear wise before I start to see this build really do damage or am I just so dumb I can't get it to work?

Things I think I'm supposed to do:

wave of force before meteor

drop meteor right before arcane phase so that it can land as arcane phase starts and i can squeeze another one in

channel arcane torrent as meteor hits for deathwish increase

We just had a friend level up a zbarb and we're prob going to try to push at least to 105ish 4mans tomorrow, and I'm worried my damage is not going to cut it if I'm not going with the build almost literally every single other wizard is running

submitted by /u/ButterMilkPancakes
[link] [comments]

Any tips for a new player?

Posted: 26 Jun 2018 12:46 AM PDT

I've just hit level 40 on a Demon Hunter, and I have never played the game before, so what is some advice you'd give to new players, and how exactly does that seasonal stuff work? Should I be playing it instead? Also, what are the outlines of each class? Is there a specific class/build that's significantly more OP than others? Thanks in advance!

submitted by /u/AlwaysRigged
[link] [comments]

Boss difficulty problem!

Posted: 26 Jun 2018 02:47 AM PDT

Last week I posted about my experience, about three years ago, with Diablo 3's difficulty in the final two Acts. When my wife and I finished the game -- on "Hard" difficulty mode -- we absolutely destroyed every boss we encountered, including Diablo himself. We are not hardcore gamers, there was no min maxing going on, so we thought maybe we had run into a balancing bug or we just had some weird synergistic class combo or something.

Fast forward to last week. We bought two new copies of the game, played two different classes (warrior and monk) and last night we finished Act IV for the second time. But the boss battles were the same as before -- absolutely ZERO challenge. I can't figure out what we are doing right/wrong. Anyone have any ideas?

EXAMPLE: the last boss before Diablo (or maybe the second to last), announced himself with tons of fanfare. He monologued about how weak we were and how we would NEVER defeat him. Yada yada. Then he spawned in next to my Monk (who is much better at fighting groups of monsters than single monsters). I clicked on him with my left mouse button -- ONE time -- and he was dead. In the final two Acts, despite fighting legions of demons, I don't think either of our health bars dropped below 100%. Ever. Or maybe for half a second and then we were at 100% again.

How is this possible? I know the campaign is supposed to be easy, but it feels completely broken. Has anyone else experienced this? What level were you at when you finished the game? (We are both around level 56. Did the bosses get easier because we were lower level than perhaps we should have been?)

We popped into Adventure Mode for a few minutes and I suspect that's going to offer MUCH more of a challenge. I just can't figure out why campaign mode is so ridiculously simple? I'm not complaining, just really really confused.

submitted by /u/TurkMcGill
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.