Diablo - My follower has better items than me |
- My follower has better items than me
- The Infestation of the Worms in Diablo 1
- A bit late but...
- After a long leave, I returned for my first season
- My name is Urshi...
- (PS4) Cubist season step lagging badly
- What can blizzard do to breath life back into this game?
- If you complete the season journey on a HC hero and it dies, do you still get the end-of-season rewards for completing a journey?
- Diablo 3 Challenge Rift 52 NA Guide
- At what point does WW barb bridge the gap from TX to TXIII?
- Easiest GR pushing+ T13 farming builds to play in terms of least amount of buttons pressed and easy to do GR95+ solo?
- Exploding Palm monk viability against bosses with no minions?
- Diablo 3 - Challenge Rift #52 - Free Season 14 Mats.
- How did everyone’s weekend go?
- RGK builds
- Crack Sader (no pony) - Super Speed T13
- Getting a stash without cubing 20 powers
- Hey what are you guys start the season with?
- If I was to offer Power Leveling for the season...
- Hello? I need help
- WEEKLY RAGE THREAD - 06/18/18
| My follower has better items than me Posted: 18 Jun 2018 02:14 PM PDT | ||
| The Infestation of the Worms in Diablo 1 Posted: 18 Jun 2018 09:09 AM PDT
| ||
| Posted: 18 Jun 2018 10:47 AM PDT | ||
| After a long leave, I returned for my first season Posted: 18 Jun 2018 11:31 AM PDT I stopped playing when my child started becoming mobile. Now that she is starting to play more on her own and not my shadow her every waking moment, I've decided to get back into Diablo 3 about a month ago. I bought the Reaper of souls expansion to try the new chapter. I used my DH and played. Finished and started working on paragon levels. My DH was at level 20 paragon level when I left. I got excited with the new season starting. I looked around the Diablo subreddits, saw the set bonuses for DH and decided to stick with that class for starters. I played more in this past couple days then the month leading up to it. Getting the first two pieces of the set was a great feeling. I never got a set piece before none the less two to get a bonus. The kills came quickly and then got the next two pieces for the set then the final two. With all six pieces I'm flying through Torment levels with ease and enjoying the fun of mowing through enemies. Since my previous DH never got good drops for huge advances in difficulty. While I don't have as much time, I'm not in a rush to get the massive paragon levels as I'm only at level 75 right now. Plus my computer sucks and I have to run it almost at potato graphics. So I do a lot of solo but I'm fine with it as I get to enjoy it at my pace. Definitely glad to be back and will keep going with future seasons. Just wanted to share and thank those who post hints, tips, and videos. They got me psyched for the current season and got me back into the game. [link] [comments] | ||
| Posted: 17 Jun 2018 11:20 PM PDT
[link] [comments] | ||
| (PS4) Cubist season step lagging badly Posted: 18 Jun 2018 08:38 PM PDT I just finished the journey and found that the Legendary Extraction counter would get stuck at 10, then 20, then 30. After many more extractions and relogging twice it updated to 36. I started actually paying attention at this point and manually counted my Extractions, and I was already at over 50. I extracted like 10 more and still nothing happened, then I relogged again and I got the completion pop-up. Glad it worked out this time after Blizz screwed me out of Guardian last season by not fixing then trying and failing to fix the Curses conquest... [link] [comments] | ||
| What can blizzard do to breath life back into this game? Posted: 18 Jun 2018 07:49 PM PDT First off I want to start by saying I love diablo 3, I have played the diablo series since diablo 1 was released when I was somewhere around 10 years old. I loved diablo 1, 2 and 3. But as many of us have seen diablo 3 has gotten a little stale the last few seasons. With no gear changes to stir up the meta, and no new additions since the Necromancer, what do you guys think blizzard needs to do to bring players back to this wonderful game? For me the obvious addition to change up the game would be the introduction of Runes and Runewords. Runes added such a significant level of complexity to diablo 2 that I feel diablo 3 needs to open up its diversity in endgame and break the set meta in order to create new and interesting combinations. The runewords don't even need to be set into non legendary gear, giving us a second option to stat gems or all resist gems to grant new bonuses to legendary gear would suffice, even if the additions are minor. Example: putting 3 runes into a cinder coat change its element from fire to a different element. The runes would slightly alter already existing legendary abilities either changing their properties or granting an additional bonus. Example 2: putting 2 specific runes into depth diggers would increase the legendary ability by 50%. Putting a different two specific runes would change resource generators into resource spenders and the legendary damage increase effect would double for those abilities opening up the use of different combinations and changing the meta drastically. TLDR: Something needs to stir up the meta, what are some of your ideas to do so? [link] [comments] | ||
| Posted: 18 Jun 2018 03:32 PM PDT First time playing HC, took Haedrigs Gift on him and starting to regret it. Will I be okay if I complete it before I die? [link] [comments] | ||
| Diablo 3 Challenge Rift 52 NA Guide Posted: 18 Jun 2018 03:11 PM PDT
| ||
| At what point does WW barb bridge the gap from TX to TXIII? Posted: 18 Jun 2018 11:03 AM PDT Hey guys, I've played DH every season leading up to this one and decided to play a meta class for the sake of staying relevant, and hopes of it retaining my interest in the game. Anywho, I rolled Barb for the first time this season and was wondering at what point the WW barb can go from T10 to T13. I would assume, as with any class, that ancient weapons helps a boatload. Also, is there anything besides ww and Raekor that is usable at the very least to farm torment 13? Raekor Hota isn't very good because it's super reliant on CoE and Stacking. I was thinking maybe something like leapquake with In geom, but I haven't been able to find any guides online. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks. [link] [comments] | ||
| Posted: 18 Jun 2018 05:56 PM PDT I've been playing builds that you gotta press buttons what seems like non stop and it's hurting my fingers, wrist and arm and I'm tired of that feeling. Just need some recommendation on builds that are easy to play and can do gr pushing and t13 farming with pretty much the same gear Currently I am playing pestilance necro and spamming spear non stop to proc obsidian ring makes my arm, hand and wrist feel like it's about to fall out of my body. I know theres a lazy infarius build but for some reason Ive tried it in multiple seasons in the past and it doesn;t seem strong when i play it. Thinking about switching to crusader [link] [comments] | ||
| Exploding Palm monk viability against bosses with no minions? Posted: 18 Jun 2018 09:43 AM PDT So I'm trying a exploding monk build for the first time and there is something I don't quite understand. When fighting big bosses that have no minions to explode (like Diablo or Malthael) how am I supposed to deal damage? For RGs I've been able to kite them into areas with normal mobs to use Exploding Palm on but otherwise it seems be severely weak against the end of act bosses. The build has been working great for normal areas but anytime I have to beat these big guys I have a lot of difficulty being able to dish out the the damage. Am I missing something here? [link] [comments] | ||
| Diablo 3 - Challenge Rift #52 - Free Season 14 Mats. Posted: 18 Jun 2018 05:07 PM PDT
| ||
| How did everyone’s weekend go? Posted: 18 Jun 2018 01:46 AM PDT I managed to bag 900paragon, gr96 cleared on my dh and 13 primals, 3 of which are for impale. How'd you guys do? [link] [comments] | ||
| Posted: 18 Jun 2018 11:57 AM PDT Hello I currently have P650 with a crusader. I was wondering what builds for any class I could play to get into groups later for RGK role. Prob will use my sader for now to keep farming paragon [link] [comments] | ||
| Crack Sader (no pony) - Super Speed T13 Posted: 18 Jun 2018 11:31 AM PDT
| ||
| Getting a stash without cubing 20 powers Posted: 18 Jun 2018 11:23 AM PDT Is is possible? Getting track of your journey via a online tool but without bothering to cube the necessary legendary powers for the Destroyer tier? I'm truly curious. Thanks! [link] [comments] | ||
| Hey what are you guys start the season with? Posted: 18 Jun 2018 10:41 AM PDT Speed rifts? High grifts? Bounty farming? Have u ever heard of WoL? [link] [comments] | ||
| If I was to offer Power Leveling for the season... Posted: 18 Jun 2018 09:37 AM PDT Is this the spot to post about something like that? When I get home and stream, I tend to enjoy power leveling random people in the communities for Power Leveling, and having a chill time. I enjoy helping out, and it's super relaxing! I was just curious if there was a better sub to post about offering that, and such....or would I be able to do that here? Obviously I am not going to link to my channel or anything like that right now...just wanted to make sure I was in the right place! Thanks a ton in advance for the answers! Edit : Guessing this isn't a popular subject, haha. My apologies. Edit 2 : I suppose for anyone interested, you can follow me at https://www.twitch.tv/mikrowaive! When I am on Diablo, I am ususally power leveling! =) (If this is not ok mods, just let me know.) [link] [comments] | ||
| Posted: 18 Jun 2018 01:23 PM PDT I bought Diablo 3 ultimate evil edition while I was in Poland for my PS4 A physical version The game is all in Russian, and I can't read it I tried to read a little online but they all talked about buying the psn version Please help [link] [comments] | ||
| Posted: 18 Jun 2018 07:00 AM PDT REMEMBER THE RULES:
ENJOY! [link] [comments] |
| You are subscribed to email updates from Diablo on reddit. To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now. | Email delivery powered by Google |
| Google, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States | |
Post a Comment