Diablo - Boosted and played with people for 7 hours yesterday. Going ahead with day 5 of giving back to the community! NA season SC


Boosted and played with people for 7 hours yesterday. Going ahead with day 5 of giving back to the community! NA season SC

Posted: 27 Jun 2018 05:41 PM PDT

Hey all, I streamed nearly 7 hours yesterday and multiple characters to 70. I get bored playing alone so if you want a nice and easy head start, feel free to join me at www.twitch.tv/danderlinger

You do not need to follow or even watch the stream. I just have more fun when I'm not playing alone. I hope to see you around.

Just jump in, say that you want a boost or help gearing and feel free to close the stream. Viewing is appreciated but not required at all.

I'm an Aussie dude playing Monk on NA and 1-70 takes no more than 10 minutes.

submitted by /u/BOOMandwhat
[link] [comments]

14 seasons and I just now learned two seemingly essential things about cube recipes

Posted: 27 Jun 2018 02:15 AM PDT

First- I didn't realize you could upgrade rare follower tokens. I guess I assumed this was blocked in a similar way to how you can't convert set items from a two piece set- too easy. Getting the right follower token is now trivial.

Second and more momentous- I didn't realize reforged legendaries could be ancient. It's not a recipe I've bothered with or I guess I would have figured it out sooner but yeah, I had no idea. Save up duplicate set pieces, convert to piece you need if necessary then reroll that piece- finding full ancient sets and items in general is now seemingly trivial. A grind for reforge materials, though.

I feel like every season I participate in I get a little better and push a little further, but things like this will probably push me much much higher if I put in the work. I've played since vanilla launch and honest to God, I didn't even understand what a "build" was until the first couple seasons.

What kind of late yet game-changing revelations have you had along the way? Don't be embarrassed if they're obvious.

submitted by /u/eifersucht12a
[link] [comments]

Events in Expansion

Posted: 27 Jun 2018 03:52 PM PDT

What were the other angels doing like Auriel etc when malthiael went on a killing spree? Were they also siding with malthiel?

submitted by /u/jhonteemon
[link] [comments]

Good support build with demon hunter?

Posted: 27 Jun 2018 09:28 PM PDT

My wife is enjoying her multishot marauder. What can I play to help keep her from dying so frequently? My condemn crusader isn't helping.

submitted by /u/khaorashim
[link] [comments]

Finally bit the bullet and just bought the Necro pack. Been looking at guides. Is it just me or is EVERY build slow?

Posted: 27 Jun 2018 03:38 PM PDT

I've been looking at gameplay for "Speed T13" or "Speed Bounties" and literally every single build looks slow as fuck, especially compared to speed builds from any other class. I just want to go quickly, what build is there for this class?

submitted by /u/AlphaBearMode
[link] [comments]

D3 Early Days End Game?

Posted: 27 Jun 2018 11:48 AM PDT

I was trying to remember what we used to do for endgame in the early days of Diablo 3? (I'm talking the Auction House days)...

And I cannot for the life of me remember!

Was it really just run campaign and grind for loot? Was there no leagues?

submitted by /u/Emmurder
[link] [comments]

How good is D3Planner?

Posted: 27 Jun 2018 09:35 PM PDT

I just hit 70 on my monk and am paragon 50 or so. I haven't played since season 5 or so. I would like to somewhat optimize my Inna's gear to make farming Sunwuko's faster. When I hit the optimize button on D3Planner it pretty much just rerolls dex to max on every item. I guess my question is, do I just reroll dex higher like the website says or follow the stat priority spreadsheets on icyveins?

submitted by /u/unthinkablefate
[link] [comments]

Demon Hunter - why does everyone seem to love them so much what am I missing?

Posted: 27 Jun 2018 07:35 AM PDT

Playing a Demon Hunter for the first time ever this season (other than for about 2 hours when the game first came out) and I don't understand what it is about the class that makes people love them so much. Help me understand what's so great about the class that I'm not seeing.

submitted by /u/eastindyguy
[link] [comments]

GR122 Solo DH

Posted: 26 Jun 2018 10:27 PM PDT

Primal ancient deathwish

Posted: 27 Jun 2018 04:34 PM PDT

10% dmg Int Vit

Ignore durability loss

What do I reroll?

submitted by /u/Pokir
[link] [comments]

Necro Group Builds

Posted: 27 Jun 2018 12:00 PM PDT

Looking to start trying to push in groups with some buddies but wondering what's the right build. I've heard lots about the rathma being the best but when I checked the leaderboard it was quite far down before I saw one, everyone seem to be running pretty much the solo pest build but with grim scythe.

submitted by /u/TBoneHere2Kill
[link] [comments]

Seasons gifts

Posted: 27 Jun 2018 03:02 PM PDT

First season, I've completed chapter 2 should I claim the gift on my seasonal character or normal?

submitted by /u/Saint-22
[link] [comments]

Rainbow Goblin Plushies Giveaway

Posted: 27 Jun 2018 09:00 AM PDT

Just finished campaign, what to do?

Posted: 27 Jun 2018 01:44 PM PDT

Bought the game yesterday and I've finished campaign on hard in about 11 hours playing Demon Hunter. Some what disappoint by how easy it was (died once just to see what would happen) but I still found it incredibly enjoyable to kill stuff. (I know you can increase the difficulty further and I'll probably do that.)

But I have no clue what I am mean't to do now. I didn't expect the game to end because I was only on Act 4 but the achievements show an Act 5, so what's with that? Do I just have to beat the gamer again to get that Act?

Also there are leader boards but IDK what they're for. I also see all these leveling guides for level 70, what's so important about that? I assume it's the max level, but what does it get you?

How do I get certain items or the best items? Just grind certain bosses? Does that require me to beat the game multiple times or what?

I also kept a bunch of my old items and all the legendaries I got. What do I do with them now?

Thanks.

e: bought and completed RoS, will try out adventure mode and all the other stuff soon.

submitted by /u/ArosHD
[link] [comments]

Weekly Loot Wednesday - 06/27/18

Posted: 27 Jun 2018 07:00 AM PDT

Welcome to week 301 of the Weekly Loot Wednesday thread!

Have you found something an item so amazing that you can't help but share it? Maybe you found a perfect trifecta Ring of Royal Grandeur, or a Wand of Woh with a socket, but there was no one to see it? Post your awesome loot here, so you can enjoy the fame (and upvotes)! Be sure to check back regularly to see what amazing items others may have found. Show support for this and point people here as this will help keep "look what I found" post from clogging up the front page. Also please consider sorting by new to see what new things people have posted!


Tips:

  • When posting an image, make sure you crop it and use imgur for the best quality and upvotes.

  • Show the item's stat ranges by holding Ctrl when taking a screenshot.


If you have any suggestions for this thread or any other ideas, please message the mods.

submitted by /u/GharbadTheWeak
[link] [comments]

Solo Speed Demon Conquest with Demon Hunter (after 62 tries)

Posted: 27 Jun 2018 12:46 PM PDT

Just matched my friend's challenge rift time down to the thousandth of a second?

Posted: 27 Jun 2018 02:47 AM PDT

Is this a glitch? What are the odds of this happening?

https://imgur.com/a/fJ3Zciq

submitted by /u/xEarthrider
[link] [comments]

Technical Artist Bootcamp: The VFX of Diablo

Posted: 27 Jun 2018 12:52 AM PDT

Now that Non seasonal gameplay mode is stale and mostly only used to deliver the story. Seasons should give 1 new as absolutely rediculous legendary to use only in non seasonal gameplay as a reward.

Posted: 27 Jun 2018 06:34 AM PDT

Obviously these items would not be obtainable in the seasons at all due to game/class breaking features. It would give the players a real world reward. None of the current season rewards really feel rewarding. They don't change your game experience at all. Non seasonal gameplay is hardly played anymore we could at least put some fun and enjoyment back in the game and it would give people a reason to actually play with their crazy builds using these weapon and armor combos that are outrageous and unique to non seasonal gameplay. Any thoughts on the idea? What kind of items would add some fun to the game for you?

submitted by /u/Shitpostdaily
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.