DayZ - Exp servers down for update


Exp servers down for update

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 02:13 AM PDT

I uhh ya, just watch

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 01:59 AM PDT

A Room Full Of Choices

Posted: 27 Jun 2018 06:36 PM PDT

The game has improved a lot but it still needs more zombies

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 04:56 AM PDT

I still just run through cities just looting everything I can. I remember in Arma 2 dayz mod in it's first days, there were many zombies and if more players were in a city the numbers just got bigger. Zombies just don't feel like a threat and IMO the devs should focus on adding more in the game to make you think before shooting and give stealth a big role. For now the only threat zombies are is hoping for the game not to crash near a zombie or have a server lag which will get you killed after coming back on the server.

submitted by /u/HekerMenBroke
[link] [comments]

New content?

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 07:59 AM PDT

I hopped onto the new exp update today and found a few items I maybe missed in the last one.

The first is a 4-five .45 acp handgun The second is 15rnd P-07 9 mag

Did I miss these or they new items?

Or hacked items?

Edit: As /u/zveruszs stated below these are just name changes.

submitted by /u/tingletimes
[link] [comments]

Dayz - Stress Test N°30

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 08:05 AM PDT

Stretched so hard it made my coat disappear

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 07:39 AM PDT

I must be an idiot

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 06:23 AM PDT

But I can't figure out how to join a server? I'm on the latest experimental update, I see servers with the same version but every one outnfonthr 140 servers or so, are all set to private?

Is this normal or am I missing something?

Edit: Fuck me I am an idiot I didn't see the connect button.

submitted by /u/Jamesathan
[link] [comments]

NWAF Tower :)

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 12:42 AM PDT

Hiking with a zed since I have no friends :(

Posted: 27 Jun 2018 08:32 AM PDT

Sale?

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 06:09 AM PDT

Hello, looking to buy the game and right now dayz is on 20% sale, but is there possibility that the game is go down even more when the 0.63 rolls out?

Thanks!

submitted by /u/qessu
[link] [comments]

Looking to buy a DAYZ hunter backpack replica

Posted: 27 Jun 2018 08:00 PM PDT

Does anyone know where I can find the hunting backpack online to buy it? I've seen some close but not close enough. Help plz.

submitted by /u/ScarecrowCOD
[link] [comments]

The ultimate bandito

Posted: 27 Jun 2018 10:18 PM PDT

It's a shame I don't have any images of this, but I remember not long ago a beautiful moment I had. I'd been exploring for some time, just going along the coast towards nowhere in particular, when I happened upon an brown coat. The one that looks like a trench coat, and a brownish tan. I figured since I didn't have anything else, I'd take it. Not long after, I entered some random house and found a pristine repeater with ammo to spare. It was beautiful. I slung it around my back and continued on my way. I started to notice that I had something of a theme going on, as I was also wearing work boots, blue jeans, and an improvised backpack.. Consider my luck as I then happened upon a cowboy hat and bandana, all for myself. I fully commit to the cowboy look, and was proud of it. Not a single thing was out of place. I occasionally listen to music while I play, so I decided to put on a chill Ennio Morricone playlist in the background, find a good spot with a view of a main road, and set up camp. I set my pack on the ground, made a campfire (but didn't light it) and just sat and waited for someone to come by. I normally don't KOS, but I wanted to stick with my bandito theme, so I decided that I would stick people up. And it just so happened that a beautiful opportunity came up where I could do just that. I saw another lone player, relatively well equipped walking by, not sprinting, but just enjoying the journey. I did my best to approach quietly, with my gun trained on his back the whole time. He eventually heard me, and as he turned around, he saw me about ten feet away with a loaded gun pointed right at him. The guy got the message, and I told him to drop everything. He complied, and stripped down. I took his food and water, as well as a few other miscellaneous supplies he had on him. I kept all his weapons, which was just a hunting knife, and let him pick up everything that I didn't take and run. I told him to pick up his shit and sprint away as fast as he could, and he did just that. I'll always remember this moment, just because it was so perfectly impromptu. I saw a series of opportunities and acted on them, and they led to a beautiful moment of player interaction where there was a clear winner and loser, but neither died. I don't think there's any other game on the market where you could have a moment like that.

TL;DR

DayZ is pretty kickass

submitted by /u/CoconutHead1337
[link] [comments]

0.63 Random death common or a one off?

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 08:40 AM PDT

I was just running through the woods with my splitting axe out, I put it on my back using the hotkey whilst running, took about 3/4 steps after the animation finished and my screen just went black saying "you are dead". Has anyone else experienced this? It really puts me off playing if I could just die for no reason at any point in time.

submitted by /u/InstinctivelyAverage
[link] [comments]

Did they reset characters on third person servers?

Posted: 27 Jun 2018 05:14 PM PDT

It's forcing me to start at the coast for some reason. I had a deep and rich history with my previous character.

Also, what's the deal with the character customization? Is it forced to be random? I want to be the short haired redhead; her name is Susi.

submitted by /u/stugots85
[link] [comments]

A WTF Death

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 05:21 AM PDT

DayZ Blend? Mixing it up.

Posted: 27 Jun 2018 11:14 PM PDT

If you could take certain elements from otger games and implement them into DayZ, what would you pick?

For me personally, DayZ has the best and most realistic survival aspects in its genre, the decisions a player must make throughout their characters life is unparalleled. If I could cherry pick certain aspects from other games to intergrate into DayZ it would be the following:

  • Hunting mechanics of The Hunter: Call of the Wild. Incredibly immersive and unrivalled in detail, would be fantastic in DayZ

  • Crafting system of 7 Days to Die: Such an expansive system, crafting in DayZ is something that definitely needs to be exploited more, so many possibilities!

There are others that would be phenomenal if brought into DayZ but for me, having DayZ, The Hunter: Call of the Wild and 7 Days to Die merged would truly be in my eyes, the perfect survival game!

What would you all blend together?

submitted by /u/RDiddyAu
[link] [comments]

Base building question

Posted: 27 Jun 2018 06:26 PM PDT

If you die while in your base or out and about and you spawn on the other side of the map will you have to run back to get back to your loot or will you be able to respawn in your base similar to rust?

submitted by /u/CarterJ721
[link] [comments]

Thinking about life

Posted: 27 Jun 2018 08:21 PM PDT

Anyone else keep getting kicked out of the servers because battleye not responding?

Posted: 27 Jun 2018 05:06 PM PDT

"no message received in x amount of seconds"?

Posted: 27 Jun 2018 09:41 PM PDT

Anyone else getting this message after playing for around 1-2 minutes? unable to play the game because of it. Sometimes I can play a little longer but most of the time it eventually pops up and I disconnect.

submitted by /u/n1cx
[link] [comments]

Binding different keys?

Posted: 27 Jun 2018 02:19 PM PDT

This may seem stupid but how the fuck do you bind different keys to do different things? ive been trying for last 30 mins and nothing is saving/ changing? Someone tell me step by step because im a retard. thanks,.

submitted by /u/cattell96
[link] [comments]

Exp. Servers down for update

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 02:03 AM PDT

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.