Civilization - Mount Roraima on a 5-tile island and you settled on that 3 science/faith tile.


Mount Roraima on a 5-tile island and you settled on that 3 science/faith tile.

Posted: 24 Jun 2018 11:39 PM PDT

Won't Agrippa's Orbit Terrarum (from 20AD) make the best map? Would be amazing if someone could mod this..

Posted: 25 Jun 2018 02:42 AM PDT

I discovered an island roughly the shape of Australia, whilst playing as Australia.

Posted: 25 Jun 2018 07:35 AM PDT

Just started playing Civ VI (got it on Steam sale) and let me just say, man is that main menu music amazing. Whoever composed that song deserves a raise.

Posted: 25 Jun 2018 01:56 PM PDT

I don't know how much that deal strenghtened either nation.

Posted: 25 Jun 2018 08:33 PM PDT

How To Make Your Own Civilization | Updated Modding Guide for Civilization 5

Posted: 25 Jun 2018 10:48 AM PDT

You know, I think I've earned the right to call them uncultured swines at this point.

Posted: 25 Jun 2018 07:30 PM PDT

I think Korea is hosting some Top Secret Conference

Posted: 25 Jun 2018 11:27 AM PDT

Next Civs when? (VI)

Posted: 25 Jun 2018 06:48 PM PDT

Just wondering if there's a given timeline or any solid guesses for when we might get some new civs. Not in a rush, just curious.

submitted by /u/Ionakana
[link] [comments]

A frosty land of plenty!

Posted: 25 Jun 2018 08:09 AM PDT

Civ VI spies on its players?

Posted: 25 Jun 2018 08:46 AM PDT

Just wanted to buy Civ VI on Steam and saw those negatives ratings. Then I read sth about spyware and red shell and found the reddit post about it.

Was it already removed or will it be and is this also the case for Civ V?

I care a lot about my data even if it is difficult to guard them but why the hell does a gaming company need those. Was an explanation given by the publisher?

submitted by /u/TheVanguardMaster
[link] [comments]

When you B line in the tech tree.

Posted: 25 Jun 2018 07:57 PM PDT

Just got Civ VI

Posted: 25 Jun 2018 05:41 PM PDT

I really don't like the new mechanic where builders only have 3 uses. Yeah, they may build instantly, but then you have to take turns to make more builders, only to use one of the builds to repair a pillaged farm or something. Can anyone explain why this was a good idea?

submitted by /u/GundyGunner
[link] [comments]

I really miss the new civs coming out from time to time

Posted: 25 Jun 2018 12:10 PM PDT

It really kept Civ fresh after the release of the original game. Now we'll probably have a year or more of radio silence, at least until the new pack of civs will come out with new DLC.

submitted by /u/steamy_capybara_bath
[link] [comments]

How powerful would you consider religion in Civ V?

Posted: 25 Jun 2018 11:18 AM PDT

Is founding a religion always a top priority? Is failing to maintain your own religion a deal-breaker? Or can you safely abandon religion if you decide to prioritize something else early on - expanding in area quickly, harassing neighbors, etc?

submitted by /u/FlorbFnarb
[link] [comments]

Valetta's doing some scouting

Posted: 25 Jun 2018 01:44 PM PDT

production overflow

Posted: 25 Jun 2018 11:26 AM PDT

could someone explain this to me so its understandable. i use montezuma for the most part and would like to understand it better. before finding this sub i was pretty much just playing by myself starting with 5 so didnt know half the stuff you could do. that has further increased with 6

submitted by /u/larrythelooter
[link] [comments]

Best social, production, and scientific path at the beginning of game (Civ 5)

Posted: 25 Jun 2018 04:14 PM PDT

My normal path is to begin with a monument in my first city, research mining, and choose liberty as my first social policy. Following this I'll begin production on a worker, research pottery, and continue with liberty to increase culture and receive a settler and worker. Finally I research writing to build the great library in my capital following the finished production of my worker. Is this a good strategy? If not what needs to be changed.

submitted by /u/hesheme-wumbo
[link] [comments]

Someone tell Elon we already expanded Beyond Earth, it’s called Rising Tide

Posted: 25 Jun 2018 03:44 PM PDT

Got this beautiful encampment built. Too bad I was going for a science victory.

Posted: 25 Jun 2018 03:07 AM PDT

Does Civ Five also have the concerning EULA

Posted: 25 Jun 2018 05:35 PM PDT

I want to buy civ five on the steam summer sale with its expansions for dirt cheap, but I saw its sequel got review bombed for having an invasive agreement. Is this in Civ 5, can I play with still saying I disagree? Should I be concerned?

submitted by /u/Catapult_Power
[link] [comments]

Poundmaker my secret fave

Posted: 25 Jun 2018 12:13 AM PDT

Hey, so when R&F came out I didnt expect this dude and civ to be my new fave? He isnt super op. but I just love the playstyle.

The scouts are hardier and if you time it well with The double XP bonus you can get fast hardhitting units with them and their +20 strength promo.

Also that gifted traderoute at Pottery. YEEEES. love it. it gets ur economy up so much faster Also Mekawap is pretty neat too and a nice Mine replacesment for resourceless hills. And it makes my cities huuuuge. which in turn gives me more district slots.

I think this civ was the first that I had 1100 GPT before winning the game. And man, at a certain point you can just turn all that gold into production like nobodies bussiness ( I also had like 23 traderoutes by the end XD)

Any unexpected faves you had from R&F or even the basegame+dlcs

submitted by /u/Pheon0802
[link] [comments]

Civilization Team Deathmatch : AI Only Battle with 12 Western Civs vs 12 Eastern Civs On A Tiny Map

Posted: 25 Jun 2018 07:03 AM PDT

Is Rise and Fall good enough to flip me from V to VI?

Posted: 25 Jun 2018 12:00 PM PDT

I bought VI at release but after 100 hours I just keep going back to V. I would prefer to switch to VI as it is more compatible with my 4k monitor and I like the visual style better, among other things. However as of yet it's just not nearly as fun as V and I find the movement system frustrating, keeping leaders happy is annoying af, and the mods seem to be lacking (I've seen nothing like InfoAddict or Really Advanced Setup). Is RaF good enough to get me hooked on VI or should I wait for the next expansion?

submitted by /u/Jedi_Ewok
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.