ARMA When you have nothing else to do with mods.


When you have nothing else to do with mods.

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 02:47 PM PDT

The Invasion of Kavala

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 08:09 PM PDT

Under Fire

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 03:52 PM PDT

[IFA3] Incoming Sound Update - (Almost) finished Panther sounds

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 10:54 AM PDT

Man I'm fucking salty - Arma 3 Koth

Posted: 30 Jun 2018 01:36 AM PDT

Okay so I just started playing v11 of the King of the hill, after one game I'm about level 10, so I get the machine gun perk and use my free buy on the MX.

I have a great game and get plenty of kills and revives, I'm looking forward to that end game bonus.

BUT GUESS WHAT.

When red is at 99, and the game is about to end.

The god damn servers time out.

This happend last night and needed to rant this off, thanks.

submitted by /u/eeeponthemove
[link] [comments]

Active servers and groups to play with

Posted: 30 Jun 2018 12:40 AM PDT

Im thinking of buying arma 3 and i want to try and find a lighthearted(not too serious milsim) group of people to play with

submitted by /u/V_the_cat
[link] [comments]

Arma 3 Limping looking for meds in Exile!

Posted: 30 Jun 2018 01:23 AM PDT

Contact

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 09:22 PM PDT

Arma 3 Live Stream - #exile ft. Bastards (The Whole Exile Experience)

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 11:50 PM PDT

(Picture of a screen) Which Arma do I choose? Or are they all separate games? I got the Arma X bundle thinking ArmA 2 was one game. Advice?

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 03:38 PM PDT

Arma 3 and bushes

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 10:59 PM PDT

The physics of the bush in this game needs to be re looked

submitted by /u/Rafiki47
[link] [comments]

Watch Out For Desync

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 10:14 PM PDT

I love this thing. Finally Arma 3 will get a guided missile destroyer.

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 06:14 PM PDT

https://ibb.co/gKaxPy https://ibb.co/ebr44y

This works very well too. You could attach the 120mm gun to a truck and build a monster mobile gun system.

submitted by /u/bejiitas_wrath
[link] [comments]

Anyone know the script to make vehicles unrealistically move like that? Want to add it to cars so it's like a space program for them.

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 05:56 PM PDT

Can't see GBUs on A 164

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 04:20 PM PDT

Exactly what the title says. I can't see any GBUs on the A 164, I just can't cycle to them. I've tried using Eden and Zeus (Achilles) to spawn them on the A 164 and still nothing. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

Joe.

submitted by /u/Joseph101025
[link] [comments]

Feel like I'm missing more depth in Eden Editor

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 02:31 PM PDT

I'm away from home for work, where internet isn't really an option. I've completed the storyline and I'm now trying out different things on Eden Editor.. but all my missions seem to be very simplistic. If I try to tell the computer what to do (move here, get out, search and destroy..) they still manage to mess up or they take ridiculously unrealistic routes. I've seen "Triggers" and such, but I have no idea how to do those or what affect that would have for my game experience. I just feel like there's a whole lot I could be doing on Editor but I'm missing something here.

submitted by /u/zifmaster
[link] [comments]

Random KotH player plays the perfect audio clip at the perfect time.

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 09:23 PM PDT

Soldat (Soldier)

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 11:29 AM PDT

EY

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 10:00 PM PDT

I WIPED MY PC AND FORGOT TO MAKE COPY OF MY VSM WARFIGHTER + PROJECT ZENITH BACKUPS.

Does someone have an extra copy?

Barely can play without these mods, wish van smoozin reacted more maturely to this whole situation. No need to remove all your mods from the internet + stop modding forever because of 1 model lol.

submitted by /u/myname_hehehehe_JEFF
[link] [comments]

Since latest update earlier today (~11mb BattlEye update) I am getting extreme stuttering and fps drops. Anyone else running into similar issues?

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 02:23 PM PDT

Need Help Finding Camera Mod

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 11:53 AM PDT

I've been getting more and more into taking screenshots of community events as they unfold. Things like RealDust VFX have really improved my results, but I'm still having a decent bit of trouble finding ways to get the camera to work for me. I've had a few times where I've been able to get things like the personal arsenal camera with the overlay disabled to capture some good screenshots like this one, but I'd like something more along the lines of an actual camera. Are there any unobtrusive camera mods out there for this purpose? Most of the ones I'm aware of require putting scripts in a mission file (most events in the communities I play with just do Zeus created missions).

submitted by /u/Terminator_t101
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.